Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

By the way, the incident didn't happen outside a Mosque as the media claims. It was an entire block away.

Fake News strikes again.

Yes...it was in front of an Islamic Welfare center.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.

I know when I heard the Flight 93 story I was sickened to my core. How dare those bastards fight back against the Al Qadea muslim terrorists.

They should have all sung John Lennon's "Imagine" and tried to hug it out of the islamic terrorists.

I have no problem with killing terrorists.

So, if you're okay with killing terrorists, how about the killing of US troops who are invading a country, or occupying a country?
------------------------------- I of course am against any killing of USA troops. That being said , I think that the USA should wage TOTAL War on our enemies no matter where the enemy is . That action will of course limit the number of dead American soldiers because of the efficiency of Total War Fridgid .
---------------------------- Hey Bodecea. Whats wrong with TOTAL WAR against enemies . Heck , that's how we won ww2 on 2 fronts and we negotiated with noone about terms of Unconditional Surrender Bodecea .

They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

The reporting of those went like this:

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

The reporting of this Finsbury Park situation is like IMMEDIATELY:

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

The Agenda yet again on full display.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.

I disagree with this:

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144.

"The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144."

The MSM did not report in the way you say they did.

Paris, Nice, London, Manchester etc was not immediate, I listened to the news reporters, they were hesitant and reluctant, despite ALL the hallmarkings all pointing toward Islamic Terrorists, to even mention that they were Islamic Terrorists, they even went so far as to suggest "we don't know what the motive behind the attack is"

But this situation at Finsbury Park, they showed zero of the same reluctance and IMMEDIATELY called it a "Terrorist Attack"
The pressure to immediately label it terrorism came from the Muslim community virtually within hours of the occurrence - before it was even light. It was already clear what they were doing. No doubt threats were made too.

They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

The Agenda yet again on full display.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.

I disagree with this:

The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144.

"The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144."

The MSM did not report in the way you say they did.

Paris, Nice, London, Manchester etc was not immediate, I listened to the news reporters, they were hesitant and reluctant, despite ALL the hallmarkings all pointing toward Islamic Terrorists, to even mention that they were Islamic Terrorists, they even went so far as to suggest "we don't know what the motive behind the attack is"

But this situation at Finsbury Park, they showed zero of the same reluctance and IMMEDIATELY called it a "Terrorist Attack"

It was reported much the same way this incident was - slow to confirm whether or not it was terrorism, slow to release identities and motives. The police did not immediately call this one a terrorist attack. In this case they still have not released a motive have they?

I don't see any difference in the speed of releasing information here.

You're working very hard to disparage anyone and everyone except the attacker.

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

When someone deliberately drives a van into a crowd of innocent civilians, in an act of terrorism, and someone else says: "The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come."

What exactly does that make that person?

Every time there is a terrorist attack where ISIS takes the credit they call the attacker a soldier of ISIS and a hero and vow more attacks. Hamas calls it's terrorists "freedom fighters".

What Hutch said was: Exactly what an ISIS leader would say

And it is. It is what they say.

So...right now, from Chaos, it's only words...except for what this van driver did...where he took words into action. But those words are the words ISIS uses.

It's a pity you can't be put on Ignore already. Coward. You know what I'm talking about, even though nobody else will.

Don't you think Chaos' words ought to be condemned along with anyone who supports and act of terror against innocent people?

What he said was absolutely sick.

BREAKING: Finsbury Park terror suspect named as 47-year-old father of four from Wales
THE man suspected of carrying out the Finsbury Park terror attack has been named as a 47-year-old Darren Osborne.

The father-of-four from Cardiff was arrested for attempted murder at the scene and taken to a south London police station where he remains in custody.

He is believed to have grown up in Weston-super-mare, Somerset.

Scotland Yard raided a home in Cardiff on Monday in connection with the attack, which injured nine people and left a man dead at the scene in Finsbury Park.

Police are said to have swooped on Osborne’s home, in Pentwyn.

BREAKING: Finsbury Park terror suspect named as 47-year-old father of four from Wales

Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

When someone deliberately drives a van into a crowd of innocent civilians, in an act of terrorism, and someone else says: "The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come."

What exactly does that make that person?

Every time there is a terrorist attack where ISIS takes the credit they call the attacker a soldier of ISIS and a hero and vow more attacks. Hamas calls it's terrorists "freedom fighters".

What Hutch said was: Exactly what an ISIS leader would say

And it is. It is what they say.

So...right now, from Chaos, it's only words...except for what this van driver did...where he took words into action. But those words are the words ISIS uses.

It's a pity you can't be put on Ignore already. Coward. You know what I'm talking about, even though nobody else will.

Don't you think Chaos' words ought to be condemned along with anyone who supports and act of terror against innocent people?

What he said was absolutely sick.

.....Says the one who thinks the rape of British children is funny when her heroes indulge in it for Jihad.

Notice to Muslims...Counterattacks are a bitch ain't they. :wink:

And another terrorist supporter.

No Ma'am, What that individual did was illegal and he should be dealt with legally.

I support fighting terror with terror.

I'm not seeing the difference here. You're supporting counterattacking innocent people with terrorism. That would make you a terrorist supporter. What the fellow in the van did, is now (I think) being called terrorism.

Yeah the role reversal is a bitch and watching libs try and tip it to one way only is sickening

No Ma'am, What that individual did was illegal and he should be dealt with legally.

I'm not seeing the difference here. You're supporting counterattacking innocent people with terrorism. That would make you a terrorist supporter. What the fellow in the van did, is now (I think) being called terrorism.

You are misquoting me. I never said I supported counterattacks. I was making note to Islamic supporters that... "They have sown the wind" ...

You are misquoting me. I never said I supported counterattacks. I was making note to Islamic supporters that... "They have sown the wind" ...

It doesn't read that way. When someone says something like that - it infers condoning, particularly in the context of this thread.

Yeah the role reversal is a bitch and watching libs try and tip it to one way only is sickening

I think targeting and killing innocent people is a bitch. Don't you?

Interesting finger gesture here. I do hope he doesn't turn out to be a revert :eusa_think:

IMG_2242.JPG

Keep yer hair on peeps.
I'm (probably) only joking.

Forum List

Back