Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

Because they said he was responsible for Kathy Griffin - by extension..
Who is "they"? Name names.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.
Kathy Griffin said trump was responsible for Kathy Griffin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She did. She blamed Trump for her mental state.
And you believed her? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You'd hit it, huh, Bodey? Yeesh! :scared1:

1024.kathyg.mh.092112.jpg

You're working very hard to disparage anyone and everyone except the attacker.

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

You don't believe an ISIS leader would characterize their attackers in the same way?

You dopes are exactly like them and are too dumb to even see it.
30 page thread and not one "christian" has apologised to the victims.

Isnt that what is supposed to happen ?

I am also interested to hear what "christians" are doing to curb extremism in their communities.

They can no longer turn a blind eye to this and are as guilty as the perp if they do not take action now.

Did the man kill in the name of the Christian god?
Its not material. It springs from a violent western culture. We need to examine how he was radicalised. there are lessons to be learned here.

is it unimaginable to think that this van attack was something done by 'british government' itself so that that government can now go after the English with more rules and laws ??

Not entirely, but that would be extremely stupid on their part when the population is already seething with anger against their policies. Could very well prove to be fatal.
--------------------------------------- thanks for the reply . My response is that its a theory that can never be proven . As far as the population seething with anger . I don't know , seems that the only things that the Brits are doing well is putting on silly memorials after successful attacks on English by muslims and all the while MORE muslims are moving into the British Isles Marion .

No you didn't, there is NOTHING in ANY of Call Sign Chaos comments to liken him to an ISIS leader.

Why don't you just go to Mecca and Praise Allah, you're already there in your hollow head as it is.
Like I said earlier. You're too dumb to even see how you're just like them. :laugh2:

No you are too dumb to even realise what a gibbering fucking moron you are. Just go and boil your hollow head already.
:laugh2:
:gay:

^ Time now for everyone to just ignore The Troll.

Most are already ignoring you. :laugh2:

Um yes that's why nearly EVERY post I have made in this thread has Winners, Agrees, Thank You's and Funny and Agree.

As I said it's time to ignore you now Troll, half the forum already ignores you, so you should be used to it. You have contributed nothing to this thread except sheer idiocy.

Who is "they"? Name names.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.
Kathy Griffin said trump was responsible for Kathy Griffin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this that Leftist Maniac Psychopath woman that was thinking holding Trump's severed head was funny?

Like I said earlier. You're too dumb to even see how you're just like them. :laugh2:

No you are too dumb to even realise what a gibbering fucking moron you are. Just go and boil your hollow head already.

Um yes that's why nearly EVERY post I have made in this thread has Winners, Agrees, Thank You's and Funny and Agree.

As I said it's time to ignore you now Troll, half the forum already ignores you, so you should be used to it. You have contributed nothing to this thread except sheer idiocy.
Have another winner. Cherish it while you plot ethnic cleansing.

Have another winner. Cherish it while you plot ethnic cleansing.

Thank you Tammy darling, how sweet and thoughtful you can be.

Peoples who were crushed by the van living the mosquee.

Communicate from the autority keep on living your life " The usual speech " But remain vigilant.
Muslim Council of Britain : Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

The thing is, this is EXACTLY what DAESH/ISIS wants - pitting muslims against non muslims through terrorism. And everyone is scared.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.

Is this that Leftist Maniac Psychopath woman that was thinking holding Trump's severed head was funny?

Yes.

I am also interested to hear what "christians" are doing to curb extremism in their communities.

They can no longer turn a blind eye to this and are as guilty as the perp if they do not take action now.
I condemn the wannabe murderer and the victims have my condolences.
I can't apologise for Christians as I'm not religious and as far as I know there is no evidence this man is a Christian anyway.

However, the van is Welsh, so will you apologise to the victims on behalf of the Welsh?

You stupid fat twat. Lol.
Seeing as that is where he hired his van its possible that he was Welsh.
We have our share of shits (patriots in your language) and it is a source of National shame. Wales isnt like that.

Peoples who were crushed by the van living the mosquee.

Communicate from the autority keep on living your life " The usual speech " But remain vigilant.
Muslim Council of Britain : Van hit people living the mosquee demand protection outside of all mosquee.

The thing is, this is EXACTLY what DAESH/ISIS wants - pitting muslims against non muslims through terrorism. And everyone is scared.

Nobody is scared, we don't have Islamaphobia, we have no FEAR of the 7th Century Islamic Death Cult, we HATE them, HATING Islam is NOT having a phobia of Islam.

Are you wearing your prettiest Burka today darling? You must be very warm, please remember to drink plenty of water :smoke:

I can't apologise for Christians as I'm not religious and as far as I know there is no evidence this man is a Christian anyway.

However, the van is Welsh, so will you apologise to the victims on behalf of the Welsh?

We have our share of shits (patriots in your language) and it is a source of National shame. Wales isnt like that.
Lol. Wales has the NF, filthy communists, Muslim extremists and the EDL, Tammy.
And It seems the police are investigating properties in Cardiff as we speak.
If he turns out to come from your crappy little slag heap of a country, will you be 'apologising' for him?
Lol.

They prefer being the targets of bombs, vehicles, and knives?

I like Dylan Thomas and an old Welsh actor called Emlyn Williams, he also wrote plays, he appeared in very many good British films from the 1930s and 1940s.

Emlyn Williams - Wikipedia

If he turns out to come from your crappy little slag heap of a country, will you be 'apologising' for him?
Lol.

What is EDL Tilly?

Lol.

What is EDL Tilly?
The English Defence League.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

One thing that is clear in this thread - some have quit pretending that it's only Islamic extremists they're against.

Just what ISIS wants.

Lol.

What is EDL Tilly?

I hope they are defending England in the severest fashion from all of those Quaker Would Be Suicide Bombers that are in the news all the time, not to mention the Radical Fundamentalist Extremist Women's Institute, you should be careful of those Nail Bomb Cakes those elderly English wimmens are so obsessed with baking :omg:

Lol.

What is EDL Tilly?

I hope they are defending England in the severest fashion from all of those Quaker Would Be Suicide Bombers that are in the news all the time, not to mention the Radical Fundamentalist Extremist Women's Institute, you should be careful of those Nail Bomb Cakes those elderly English wimmens are so obsessed with baking :omg:

But....but....but....is it 'what Isis wants' :eusa_think:
I mean, we ALWAYS have to take their views on everything into account:laugh2:

Forum List

Back