Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

You're working very hard to disparage anyone and everyone except the attacker.

No that's what you Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists do every time one of your Camel Jockey Kebab friends slaughters Western peoples on Western streets.

Fuck Islam. Fuck The Paedophile Prophet Mohammed. Fuck Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists.

Post up even one example of any leftist saying anything even close to these gems below, dope.

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.

He's a hero for fighting back against tge pedophile worshipping Islamic Imperialist invaders who you so love.

Death to the pedophile worshipping death cult of Mohammad (may piss be upon him).

Post where ANYONE has posted ANYTHING to get likened to an ISIS leader.

View attachment 134201

^ What Call Sign Chaos said :thup:

fuck-islam-and-the-pedophile-prophet-it-rode-in-on-14511665.png
I just did, retard.

You are a 5th columnist ISIS collaborator and a legitimate target.

You are a fanatical lunatic.

The British Marxist Party leader this Jeremy Mohammed bin Corbyn, never met a Radical Terrorist he doesn't like.

CJeO_E6W8AABQE7.jpg

150819-jeremy-corbyn.jpg

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

You don't believe an ISIS leader would characterize their attackers in the same way?

You dopes are exactly like them and are too dumb to even see it.
30 page thread and not one "christian" has apologised to the victims.

Isnt that what is supposed to happen ?

I am also interested to hear what "christians" are doing to curb extremism in their communities.

They can no longer turn a blind eye to this and are as guilty as the perp if they do not take action now.

Did the man kill in the name of the Christian god?

No that's what you Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists do every time one of your Camel Jockey Kebab friends slaughters Western peoples on Western streets.

Fuck Islam. Fuck The Paedophile Prophet Mohammed. Fuck Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists.

Post up even one example of any leftist saying anything even close to these gems below, dope.

He's a hero for fighting back against tge pedophile worshipping Islamic Imperialist invaders who you so love.

Death to the pedophile worshipping death cult of Mohammad (may piss be upon him).

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

No you didn't, there is NOTHING in ANY of Call Sign Chaos comments to liken him to an ISIS leader.

Why don't you just go to Mecca and Praise Allah, you're already there in your hollow head as it is.
Like I said earlier. You're too dumb to even see how you're just like them. :laugh2:

No you are too dumb to even realise what a gibbering fucking moron you are. Just go and boil your hollow head already.

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

^ Says the Prophet Mohammed lover.

30 page thread and not one "christian" has apologised to the victims.

Isnt that what is supposed to happen ?

I am also interested to hear what "christians" are doing to curb extremism in their communities.

They can no longer turn a blind eye to this and are as guilty as the perp if they do not take action now.
I condemn the wannabe murderer and the victims have my condolences.
I can't apologise for Christians as I'm not religious and as far as I know there is no evidence this man is a Christian anyway.

However, the van is Welsh, so will you apologise to the victims on behalf of the Welsh?

You stupid fat twat. Lol.

He missed the most important one. Cults are easy to join but invoke very harsh penalties for leaving.

There isn't anything more harsh than supporting death for apostates as does Islam.

The British Marxist Party leader this Jeremy Mohammed bin Corbyn, never met a Radical Terrorist he doesn't like.

CJeO_E6W8AABQE7.jpg

150819-jeremy-corbyn.jpg

Leftist pro-Islamist Propagandist Apologists HATE Freedom of Speech, so:

CwdeQvkUsAAx3GQ.jpg

keep-calm-and-fuck-ramadan.jpg

What a silly dope you are. You simultaneously attack me for something I never said while claiming 1st amd protection.

Truly stupid. :laugh2:

A leftist would never praise anyone standing up against Islam.

Of course you missed the point entirely.

Quick all you Leftist pro-Islamist Propagandist Apologists better get into the below thread, this attack that has JUST happened in Paris has ALL the initial indicators it's one of your Camel Jockey Kebab pets, you better monitor the situation because you'll have to do what you did for Paris, Nice, San Bernardino, Manchester, London Bridge and that's DEFLECT, APOLIGISE, DERAIL, PROPAGANDISE:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That thread is dead.

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

Please quote me saying anything that even remotely suggests that position, dope.

CJeO_E6W8AABQE7.jpg

150819-jeremy-corbyn.jpg

CwdeQvkUsAAx3GQ.jpg

What a silly dope you are. You simultaneously attack me for something I never said while claiming 1st amd protection.

"You simultaneously attack me for something I never said"

Are you now saying that you didn't liken Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, are you that senile you've already forgotten? Here have a reminder:

upload_2017-6-19_16-48-1.png

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

No you didn't, there is NOTHING in ANY of Call Sign Chaos comments to liken him to an ISIS leader.

Why don't you just go to Mecca and Praise Allah, you're already there in your hollow head as it is.
Like I said earlier. You're too dumb to even see how you're just like them. :laugh2:

No you are too dumb to even realise what a gibbering fucking moron you are. Just go and boil your hollow head already.
:laugh2:
:gay:

The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.
Ah...so....what are YOU actively doing to make that happen?

None of your fucking business. The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim, Je Suis Breivik!
ov vey goy boy

Yawn.....talk is so cheap.

CwdeQvkUsAAx3GQ.jpg

"You simultaneously attack me for something I never said"

Are you now saying that you didn't liken Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, are you that senile you've already forgotten? Here have a reminder:

View attachment 134207

That's not what I said at all, dope.
Apparently you can't even follow a thread. :laugh2:

He missed the most important one. Cults are easy to join but invoke very harsh penalties for leaving.

There isn't anything more harsh than supporting death for apostates as does Islam.

CJeO_E6W8AABQE7.jpg

150819-jeremy-corbyn.jpg

Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

Collaborating scum are legitimate targets as well just like the treasonous whore Jo Cox, Je Suis Breivik!
Yeah yeah...blah blah blah...:blahblah:

why do I get the feeling that all next week.....CNN/PMS-NBC will create stories on how Trump is responsible for tonights/last night terror attack :popcorn:

Because they said he was responsible for Kathy Griffin - by extension..
Who is "they"? Name names.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.
Kathy Griffin said trump was responsible for Kathy Griffin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She did. She blamed Trump for her mental state.
And you believed her? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

Please quote me saying anything that even remotely suggests that position, dope.

You seem very upset by Call Sign Chaos comments, to the point you highlighted the below in the MOST PATHETIC way, the third one, you don't like people saying Death to the Paedophile Worshipping death cult of Mohammed?

upload_2017-6-19_16-53-29.png

View attachment 134201

I just did, retard.

^ Time now for everyone to just ignore The Troll.

More indisputable evidence that the left-wing ideology is exclusively built on irrational emotions. For years, automobiles have caused more deaths than firearms. And yet, the left has never called to ban automobiles. Never. Not once. Why?

Because the left likes automobiles and has an irrational fear of firearms. Even now, as England continues to experience mass homicides from automobiles (while guns are banned), nobody on their side of the aisle is calling to ban automobiles.

Van Plows Into Crowd Near London Mosque in Suspected Terror Attack

I just did, retard.

You seem very upset by Call Sign Chaos comments, to the point you highlighted the below in the MOST PATHETIC way, the third one, you don't like people saying Death to the Paedophile Worshipping death cult of Mohammed?

View attachment 134208

you don't like people saying Death to the Paedophile Worshipping death cult of Mohammed?

No I don't. It sounds exactly like, 'death to infidels'.

Still lying.

'We don't feel safe!' Eyewitness to Finsbury Park attack says Muslims don’t feel protected

Witness Adhil claimed on Sky News that he believed the incident was a response to the London Bridge terror attack two weeks.

He said: “It doesn’t take anyone to work out what has happened. This is blatantly a response to what has happened in London Bridge.

But, I would like to say that the response time by the police was ridiculous.

“It took the police one hour to come. I don’t understand why it took them so long to come. ...

'We don't feel safe!' Eyewitness to Finsbury Park attack says Muslims don’t feel protected

Dep Asst Comm Neil Basu’s press conference:

Police were on the scene as it unfolded

From 12.21am police received a number of calls to Seven Sisters Road following a van having collided with pedestrians. Officers were in the immediate vicinity at the time, actually as the attack unfolded and they responded instantly. Additional officers were on scene within 10 minutes.

Finsbury Park attack: Arrested man held on terror offences – latest updates

I just did, retard.

^ Time now for everyone to just ignore The Troll.

Most are already ignoring you. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back