Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

One thing that is clear in this thread - some have quit pretending that it's only Islamic extremists they're against.

Just what ISIS wants.

Well we could play Spot The Islamic Extremist In The Crowd couldn't we?

Which is the Would Be Suicide Bomber from this picture? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

M_Id_435539_Hussainpura_.jpg

Which of these three Kebab women could be wearing a Suicide Vest? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

Muslim+Youth+Gathering+Held+Brooklyn+GmmEcLSj8vFl.jpg

They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

The reporting of those went like this:

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

The reporting of this Finsbury Park situation is like IMMEDIATELY:

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

The Agenda yet again on full display.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.

I disagree with this:

LET'S NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! WE DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MUSLIMS! ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE! THERE IS NO NEED TO THINK THAT ALL MUSLIMS WANT TO KILL YOU!

THIS IS A TERRORIST ATTACK! THIS IS A WHITE MAN! THIS IS ISLAMAPHOBIC! WE DEMAND THAT ALL MOSQUES GET SPECIAL PROTECTION! ALL WHITE PEOPLE WANT TO KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS!

The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144.

Fuck off with your bullshit. I defy you to show me a post, any post, of you being this outraged after a Muslim Attack

Fuck off yourself.

My outrage, as you put it - is over the reactions. I've said the same thing I've always said when there is a terrorist attack.

On the other hand, this is the first thread on a POSSIBLE terrorist attack (we don't know that, we don't know the motive, we don't know the identity of the person who did it but everyone is jumping to conclusions - could have been a drunk driver) - but here you are CELEBRATING because it killed Muslims or might have at least included some the number of casualties and are even more gleeful that it might be a "revenge attack". Seriously dude. That is sick.

I know when I heard the Flight 93 story I was sickened to my core. How dare those bastards fight back against the Al Qadea muslim terrorists.

They should have all sung John Lennon's "Imagine" and tried to hug it out of the islamic terrorists.

I have no problem with killing terrorists.

So, if you're okay with killing terrorists, how about the killing of US troops who are invading a country, or occupying a country?
------------------------------- I of course am against any killing of USA troops. That being said , I think that the USA should wage TOTAL War on our enemies no matter where the enemy is . That action will of course limit the number of dead American soldiers because of the efficiency of Total War Fridgid .
So...you are also willing for the country to go to total war footing?

You're working very hard to disparage anyone and everyone except the attacker.

No that's what you Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists do every time one of your Camel Jockey Kebab friends slaughters Western peoples on Western streets.

Fuck Islam. Fuck The Paedophile Prophet Mohammed. Fuck Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists.

Post up even one example of any leftist saying anything even close to these gems below, dope.

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.

He's a hero for fighting back against tge pedophile worshipping Islamic Imperialist invaders who you so love.

Death to the pedophile worshipping death cult of Mohammad (may piss be upon him).

Post where ANYONE has posted ANYTHING to get likened to an ISIS leader.

View attachment 134201

^ What Call Sign Chaos said :thup:

fuck-islam-and-the-pedophile-prophet-it-rode-in-on-14511665.png
I just did, retard.

You are a 5th columnist ISIS collaborator and a legitimate target.
Hmmm, a threat.

Post up even one example of any leftist saying anything even close to these gems below, dope.

Post where ANYONE has posted ANYTHING to get likened to an ISIS leader.

View attachment 134201

^ What Call Sign Chaos said :thup:

fuck-islam-and-the-pedophile-prophet-it-rode-in-on-14511665.png
I just did, retard.

You are a 5th columnist ISIS collaborator and a legitimate target.

You are a fanatical lunatic.

^ Says the Prophet Mohammed lover.
I understand he's been dead for 1300 years.

This is what happens when Muslims commit acts of violence, too often, in a land not their own.

Eventually, the backlash begins.

May God rest the souls of those who perished (if any), and give comfort to their families, and to those who were injured by that supposed right-wing Brit.

Still, given how often the Muzzies have savaged their Euro-neighbors in recent months and years, this had to start, sooner or later.

Not with respect to the victims themselves, but to the Islamic community at-large... in a very real sense, they have brought this upon themselves.

It did not have to come to this, but it was their choice, to maim and kill again and again and again, until somebody or another, on the other side, struck back.

That is the same exact rhetoric that ISIS uses. They say they commit terrorist attacks in the west. Because western nation keep bombing Muslim and middle eastern countries. So they attack in retaliation.

You should really do some self reflection if your line of thinking is the same as ISIS or Al-Qaeda.

One thing that is clear in this thread - some have quit pretending that it's only Islamic extremists they're against.

Just what ISIS wants.

Well we could play Spot The Islamic Extremist In The Crowd couldn't we?

Which is the Would Be Suicide Bomber from this picture? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

M_Id_435539_Hussainpura_.jpg

Which of these three Kebab women could be wearing a Suicide Vest? We wouldn't know until they blew themselves up and there's the problem.

Muslim+Youth+Gathering+Held+Brooklyn+GmmEcLSj8vFl.jpg
Kind of like the problem we've got here in the U.S.....telling who is the good gun owner vs. the bad gun owner.

The only terrorist supporters I see on this thread are those who are actively praising the person who drove his van into a crowd of people and justifying his act as "payback". That's supporting terrorism.

There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people.

If you live by an "eye for an eye" what happens when everyone is blind? You just end up with a pile of dead bodies of people who had nothing to do with the violence but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'd think folks would have learned something from the Irish Troubles. "There Were Roses" by Tommy Sands, is just as relevant now as it was then:

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

Who is "they"? Name names.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.
Kathy Griffin said trump was responsible for Kathy Griffin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She did. She blamed Trump for her mental state.
And you believed her? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You'd hit it, huh, Bodey? Yeesh! :scared1:

1024.kathyg.mh.092112.jpg
It does amuse me how you dwell so much on my sex life. However, I will disappoint you. I am and have been happily married for quite a while now.

Lisa Bloom
Kathy Griffin
et. al.
Kathy Griffin said trump was responsible for Kathy Griffin? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this that Leftist Maniac Psychopath woman that was thinking holding Trump's severed head was funny?
Black humor....but humor nonetheless.

They started whining about this within a few hours of the attack :cuckoo:

Finsbury Park mosque says it is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

Rob Waugh for Metro.co.uk
Monday 19 Jun 2017 7:36 am

Read more: Finsbury Park mosque is ‘extremely unhappy’ with reporting of van attack

‘We are extremely unhappy with the mainstream media not reporting this as a terrorist attack, whereas they are very swift in describing attacks involving individuals professing to be Muslims and acting in the name of Islam.

Contrast this with the reporting of the Paris attack, the Nice attack, the London Bridge attack, the Manchester attack.

Yes it's not like people are stupid or have amnesia, people remember exactly how the Killer Kebab Terrorist attacks were reported, the MSM were avoiding ALL references to the words TERRORIST ATTACK and MUSLIM and ISLAM.

Yet within minutes of this situation the same MSM were saying TERRORIST ATTACK and MUH POOR MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.

The Agenda yet again on full display.

When the Kebabs are slaughtering our brothers and sisters in Paris, Nice, London, Manchester the Kebabs are near TOTAL silent about condemning the actual Terrorist attacks....but as soon as a group of Kebabs gets a taste of their OWN medicine they IMMEDIATELY are screaming their heads off.

NOBODY supports or condones ANY act of terrorism, the situation is this happening in Finsbury Park is NOT an act of terrorism, it's the act of ONE lone man who was almost certainly angry about what whole groups of Kebabs have been doing in London, Manchester and he had had enough and snapped and decided to give a group of Kebabs a taste of their own medicine and they don't like it.

Well tough shit if they don't like it, they've had it coming, if they don't want more of these incidents it's simple, reign in your OWN people Kebabs and hand them over to the Police, you know who your Would Be Terrorists are in your own communities, you know who your own Radical Extremists are, hand them over to the Police or if not face more revenge attacks by people who have just had enough of you all.

I disagree with this:

The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144.

"The reporting of each of the terrorist attacks was immediate, and speculation was immediate, in each case, including this one - police were VERY circumspect about calling it a terrorist attack ahead of the facts, which is a appropriate.

In fact, my first post in this thread was along the lines of we don't know anything yet: ppost #22, 104 and 144."

The MSM did not report in the way you say they did.

Paris, Nice, London, Manchester etc was not immediate, I listened to the news reporters, they were hesitant and reluctant, despite ALL the hallmarkings all pointing toward Islamic Terrorists, to even mention that they were Islamic Terrorists, they even went so far as to suggest "we don't know what the motive behind the attack is"

But this situation at Finsbury Park, they showed zero of the same reluctance and IMMEDIATELY called it a "Terrorist Attack"

Ok I'm seeing quite a change in how this is being reported from the other attacks. This attack is getting the proper outrage. Why exactly did the politicians and media not make such firm responses to prior attacks?

Moreover it's been several hours since they arrested this guy, why do we still know nothing about him?

You must not have read all the reports of the other attacks - there was a hell of a lot of outrage both from the public and politicians.

Is this that Leftist Maniac Psychopath woman that was thinking holding Trump's severed head was funny?
Black humor....but humor nonetheless.

Yes but some things are not funny, the things that showed Obama being murdered, they were vile and grotesque also, just like this whatever her name is woman with the Trump severed head.

The whole situation is so disgusting. I hate it and I hate Muslims. I don't care if these bunch of nerds call me a "bigot." I hate them based on their actions (and inactions), the way they treat women and especially little girls and boys, and a whole slew of other reasons. The religion (or CULT) inspires some disgusting activity and some disgusting behaviors. It is outdated and should be obsolete because of the ignorance of it all.
Would you like to see them all dead ? Lucy would.

No, I don't think she would.

The whole situation is so disgusting. I hate it and I hate Muslims. I don't care if these bunch of nerds call me a "bigot." I hate them based on their actions (and inactions), the way they treat women and especially little girls and boys, and a whole slew of other reasons. The religion (or CULT) inspires some disgusting activity and some disgusting behaviors. It is outdated and should be obsolete because of the ignorance of it all.
Would you like to see them all dead ? Lucy would.

No, I don't think she would.

I wouldn't and I've never advocated such a thing, he's a sick fuck who is unhealthily obsessed with me.

He of course is a deranged bigot and has openly called for women who don't share his vile views to have their children taken away from them and be locked up in zoos. He obviously hates women, considering he frequently calls women "slags", "sluts" and "c*nts"

Horrible little vile faggot that he is.

It does amuse me how you dwell so much on my sex life. However, I will disappoint you. I am and have been happily married for quite a while now.

Who is older you or your husband?

Um I'll be diplomatic about this, Bode's um spouse wouldn't have male lower region parts.

Let's get back on topic NOW- we're derailing badly into what's better off in the FZ so take it there if you want to continue.

offsite
30 page thread and not one "christian" has apologised to the victims.

Isnt that what is supposed to happen ?

I am also interested to hear what "christians" are doing to curb extremism in their communities.

They can no longer turn a blind eye to this and are as guilty as the perp if they do not take action now.

Its true. They whine about what we're not giving them and they whine about how victimized they and how they hate everybody who isn't white. They want ISIL terrorists stopped but you never hear anything about them wanting the kkk stopped.

Foreign terrorists - bad
Domestic terrorists - good

Not to mention this is just one more lie from trump.

90ad2f221d8bb4c2110344596650292e.jpg

offsite

Last edited:
He missed the most important one. Cults are easy to join but invoke very harsh penalties for leaving.

There isn't anything more harsh than supporting death for apostates as does Islam.

The British Marxist Party leader this Jeremy Mohammed bin Corbyn, never met a Radical Terrorist he doesn't like.

CJeO_E6W8AABQE7.jpg

150819-jeremy-corbyn.jpg

You're working very hard to disparage anyone and everyone except the attacker.

The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come.
Exactly what an ISIS leader would say.

^ Disgusting, but typical for a Leftist, Leftists are morally bankrupt.

Likening Call Sign Chaos to an ISIS leader, yes where has Call Sign Chaos demanded that people have their heads cut off including children, where people are burned alive, where people are buried alive including children, where people are thrown off rooftops, where people are dissolved alive in vats of acid?

You people are such sick, twisted, perverted and vile puppies.

When someone deliberately drives a van into a crowd of innocent civilians, in an act of terrorism, and someone else says: "The attacker was a freedom fighter and a hero, hopefully there will be many more acts of self defense against the Islamic Imperialist invaders to come."

What exactly does that make that person?

Every time there is a terrorist attack where ISIS takes the credit they call the attacker a soldier of ISIS and a hero and vow more attacks. Hamas calls it's terrorists "freedom fighters".

What Hutch said was: Exactly what an ISIS leader would say

And it is. It is what they say.

So...right now, from Chaos, it's only words...except for what this van driver did...where he took words into action. But those words are the words ISIS uses.

Forum List

Back