Breaking: Van runs into crowd outside N. London Mosque

A little girl (probably around 11 or 12 years old) came into my place of work the other day and she was all wrapped up in her mummy clothes, as was her mother. Her father of course was wearing normal everyday clothes, shorts and a T shirt. It was like 98 degrees outside. The little girl had a black eye. I know the father did it. I just know it! I just stared him down the whole time he was there. Bastard. I'd love to give that misogynist douche a black eye!
Are you sad that more Muslims were not killed ?

One must have a personal tall tale interjected to balance out the hate and practically uncontrollable excitement.

Attacker has been identified-

• 47-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder and terror charges is named as Darren Osborne, from Cardiff
  • He is accused of driving van into crowd outside Muslim Welfare House near Finsbury Park Mosque at 12.20am
  • Father-of-four was born in Singapore but grew up in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, and now lives in Cardiff
  • White suspect 'yelled: 'I'm going to kill all Muslims - I did my bit' and smiled, waved and blew kisses at public'
  • Imam and other worshippers pinned him down as he urged them to kill him but they kept him there until arrest
  • Muslims were leaving taraweeh, late night prayers observed during the festival of Ramadan when the van hit
  • Confirmed fatality is man who was receiving first aid from members of the public at a bus stop at the time

Read more: Finsbury Park terror suspect is father-of-four from Wales | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, it's not even 24 hrs post attack yet and I have to say I'm utterly shocked at the astonishing number of Muslims who have come out against this attack.
There has been literally an endless parade of them all day long, over all the channels, all of them so very eager to condemn this 'terrorist' attack.
It just goes to show how pro active, vocal and passionate they can be when they REALLY care.
I've NEVER seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Yeah the role reversal is a bitch and watching libs try and tip it to one way only is sickening

I think targeting and killing innocent people is a bitch. Don't you?
I think responding to numerous terrorist attacks on home soil with a counter attack upon the perpetrating source equals things. Civilians die in warfare, the best policy is to not generate repeated terrorist attacks which one could anticipate will eventually draw a response
"Innocents dying" is not where I hang my hat. If you don't want someone shooting back then don't shoot first yourself

Yeah the role reversal is a bitch and watching libs try and tip it to one way only is sickening

I think targeting and killing innocent people is a bitch. Don't you?
I think responding to numerous terrorist attacks on home soil with a counter attack upon the perpetrating source equals things. Civilians die in warfare, the best policy is to not generate repeated terrorist attacks which one could anticipate will eventually draw a response
"Innocents dying" is not where I hang my hat. If you don't want someone shooting back then don't shoot first yourself

So you support the deliberate targeting of innocent civilians. That is terrorism.

You're no different then anyone else supporting terrorism such as Hamas.

Well, it's not even 24 hrs post attack yet and I have to say I'm utterly shocked at the astonishing number of Muslims who have come out against this attack.
There has been literally an endless parade of them all day long, over all the channels, all of them so very eager to condemn this 'terrorist' attack.
It just goes to show how pro active, vocal and passionate they can be when they REALLY care.
I've NEVER seen anything like it.

Agreed! It is nauseating, unfortunately people tend to ignore things they haven't been directly effected by.
I just hope some faux overly patriotic morons don't start labeling this disturbed nut a hero.:laugh:

The only terrorist supporters I see on this thread are those who are actively praising the person who drove his van into a crowd of people and justifying his act as "payback". That's supporting terrorism.

There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people.

If you live by an "eye for an eye" what happens when everyone is blind? You just end up with a pile of dead bodies of people who had nothing to do with the violence but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'd think folks would have learned something from the Irish Troubles. "There Were Roses" by Tommy Sands, is just as relevant now as it was then:

Now fear it filled the countryside there was fear in every home
When late at night a car came prowling round the Ryan Road
A Catholic would be killed tonight to even up the score
Oh Christ it's young McDonald they've taken from the door

Isaac was my friend! he cried, he begged them with his tears
But centuries of hatred have ears that do not hear
An eye for an eye, it was all that filled their minds
And another eye for another eye till everyone is blind

You say "There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people". This is what muslims do. Think San Bernardino of christmas 2015. It's their mmo. muslim modus operandi and it's frustrating to me that people like you don't get it yet.

The only terrorist supporters I see on this thread are those who are actively praising the person who drove his van into a crowd of people and justifying his act as "payback". That's supporting terrorism.

If you live by an "eye for an eye" what happens when everyone is blind? You just end up with a pile of dead bodies of people who had nothing to do with the violence but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'd think folks would have learned something from the Irish Troubles. "There Were Roses" by Tommy Sands, is just as relevant now as it was then:

You say "There is no excuse ever ever ever for targeting innocent people". This is what muslims do. Think San Bernardino of christmas 2015. It's their mmo. muslim modus operandi and it's frustrating to me that people like you don't get it yet.

And there is NO excuse for it. It's frustrating to me that you don't get it.

I get it and that's why I said muslim modus operandi. Tell me this isn't how they operate no matter in what country they are allowed to live in.

I get it and that's why I said muslim modus operandi. Tell me this isn't how they operate no matter in what country they are allowed to live in.

The vast majority of Muslims do not support this so it's hard to call it a "muslim modus operandi". It just seems to be the latest terrorist trend and now it's moved beyond ISIS extremists. When you think about it it's effective at terrorizing. The guy doesn't have to kill himself, and no one can predict it or screen for weapons. It's very low tech and because vehicles are all around us - even more frightening.

Why do idiots keep insisting it took place in front of a mosque?

Where is Finsbury Park Mosque and Muslim Welfare House where attack occurred?

What is a Muslim Welfare House, is this taken in the literal, I mean literally a building where Muslims go and are given Welfare?

WTF?!

I think it's like any church or religious welfare center where they provide charity. Not government charity.

Edited to add: I'm not sure how all other religions do this, but the Morman's have long provided welfare to their followers in need. It's part of a communal and family-centered tradition that was part of their faith from the very beginning: Mormon Welfare Program | June 24, 2016 | Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly | PBS

Why do idiots keep insisting it took place in front of a mosque?

Where is Finsbury Park Mosque and Muslim Welfare House where attack occurred?

That's what MSM does starts the rumor real or not and you see what happens it spins out into so many lies nobody knows what is what until the digging of truth takes place , and it sure in the isn't msm that digs for that truth. More often than not.
The narrative has been managed from very shortly after the attack happened, with lies about how long it took the police to arrive - which is islamophobic since they were faster to get to London Bridge (completely untrue), to knives, stabbings, guns, hero Imams (police were already there and they were fighting off the Muslims who were still trying to kill the perp), etc etc. MSM have fallen into line whilst at the same time showing footage that is at odds with line they are toeing. But I don't think any of us expect any better.

Forum List

Back