BREAKING VIDEO: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move...

Footage of hundreds of armored trucks, similar to ones reportedly purchased recently by the Department Of Homeland Security has appeared online, raising more questions over their intended use.

The video was uploaded to YouTube last week by a user who stated that it was shot in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, Arizona.

It shows hundreds of military style trucks loaded on to a train, presumably in the process of being delivered domestically for law enforcement or military purposes.

BREAKING Huge DHS Military Equipment Movement on Train in AZ March 2013 Martial Law! - YouTube

The video raises significant questions in the wake of reports that the Department of Homeland Security, headed by Janet Napolitano, recently purchased around 2,700 MRAP trucks that many believe are to be deployed to local law enforcement agencies around the country.

It is clear that the DHS does have fleets of armoured vehicles intended for use in the US.

DRUDGE REPORT 2013®
» Video: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Americans voted in huge numbers for President Obama. You, personally warned everyone that Obama would do this, so it is obvious that America is OK with it

If they didn't want to go to FEMA death camps they could have voted for Ron Paul

He barely got 50% of the Vote. He's despised by Millions of Americans. And i doubt America is 'OK' with being herded into in death camps. That's certainly not why they voted for Obama. Who knows why they voted for him? I suspect the Freebie Gravy Train had a little something to do with it, but one never really knows for sure.

You warned them didn't you?

America still gave him 53% of the vote. Must mean they support the death camps. Ron Paul wouldn't have allowed them but Obama said......I will kill you all and won a second term

FEMA Death camps for all

He barely got 50% of the Vote. He's despised by Millions of Americans. And i doubt America is 'OK' with being herded into in death camps. That's certainly not why they voted for Obama. Who knows why they voted for him? I suspect the Freebie Gravy Train had a little something to do with it, but one never really knows for sure.
poor paulie can't go a day without getting his ass handed to him.
lets chip in and buy him some shrink time.

So says the loony Sock Puppet Troll. How many years you been stalking & trolling this particular Forum? My friend, you're as crazy as they come. :cuckoo:
if you check the dates dear paulie, I've been here about as long as you..

Americans voted in huge numbers for President Obama. You, personally warned everyone that Obama would do this, so it is obvious that America is OK with it

If they didn't want to go to FEMA death camps they could have voted for Ron Paul

America still gave him 53% of the vote. Must mean they support the death camps. Ron Paul wouldn't have allowed them but Obama said......I will kill you all and won a second term

FEMA Death camps for all

Hardly a Landslide. Milions & Millions of Americans truly despise him. And like i said, supporting death camps is obviously not why they voted for him. I'm pretty sure the Freebie Gravy Train had a lot more to do with it. So your attempt at humor & witty sarcasm is a big fail. Nice try though. :)

FEMA Death camps for all
and the crowd goes wild! chanting kill us all! kill us all !

FEMA Death camps for all

Hardly a Landslide. Milions & Millions of Americans truly despise him. And like i said, supporting death camps is obviously not why they voted for him. I'm pretty sure the Freebie Gravy Train had a lot more to do with it. So your attempt at humor & witty sarcasm is a big fail. Nice try though. :)
you have no sense of humor to begin with so you have no idea what's funny and what's not...

poor paulie can't go a day without getting his ass handed to him.
lets chip in and buy him some shrink time.

So says the loony Sock Puppet Troll. How many years you been stalking & trolling this particular Forum? My friend, you're as crazy as they come. :cuckoo:

Uuuuummmmmm, the projection is strong with this one....... :cool:

(Nurse Ratched, where'd you put those 5 point restraints?)

Forum List

Back