Breaking: Video Leaked Of Hillary Jumping Around Like A School Girl On Election Day Thinking She Won

At least she won a participation trophy for "winning" the popular vote, though the difference may have been illegals. Next time maybe she'll get in the game to win. Oh wait, no she won't.

Close analysis of the popular vote indicates she did very well in liberal strongholds and poorly else where. California accounts for over half of her popular vote lead, so maybe their is something with the description land of fruits and nuts?

Close analysis of the popular vote indicates she did very well in liberal strongholds and poorly else where. California accounts for over half of her popular vote lead, so maybe their is something with the description land of fruits and nuts?
That would be GOP Hicksville, Dupeworld.

Looks like it was taken during the second presidential debate.

7d487c608bac56fadbde2f95bf97e8ca.png

This is from the video.
a110aa9dddfd6c4f2e6eed3db2e5592c.png

I highly doubt that footage was from election night. Neither side would've celebrated without knowing the EV.
Don't be so sure. The Clinton's were blinded by their own arrogance, like yourself.

And wtf are you blinded by, McRacist?
Nothing!

No, huh?

Then how can you essplain my sigline? Since you can't essplain your own....
I cant see your sigline from my end.

I highly doubt that footage was from election night. Neither side would've celebrated without knowing the EV.
Don't be so sure. The Clinton's were blinded by their own arrogance, like yourself.

Nothing!

No, huh?

Well now who's fault is that?

Here ya go ---- I've been exposing your ass this whole year, since you wrote it:

We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump, a white nationalist, is that man, and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority.

And you're prolly missing the graphic that goes with it:

q0zy7_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

That thing is still hilarious. You might say it's the gif that keeps on giving.

Nothing!

No, huh?

Here ya go ---- I've been exposing your ass this whole year, since you wrote it:

We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump, a white nationalist, is that man, and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority.

Na, you haven't exposed anything except your own predilection for irrelevancy. As for my old post, I stand by it and we will make it happen now since we got Trump elected.

Nothing!

No, huh?

Na, you haven't exposed anything except your own predilection for irrelevancy.

uh HUH. So you're saying your posts are irrelevant?

Finally we agree.

No, huh?

Na, you haven't exposed anything except your own predilection for irrelevancy.

uh HUH. So you're saying your posts are irrelevant?.
Nope!

Forum List

Back