BREAKING: Voting Machine Caught On Camera Casting Ballot For Democrat...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The Fix could be in. Reports of these shady incidents are beginning to flood in. Many Election Day results will likely have to be challenged. The days following Election Day will be critical. Stay tuned.

Do you know where that one was? There have been a few others I have heard about as well. I wonder how many are just hitting their choice, and moving on, never realizing such a thing would happen.

Last edited:
Do you know where that one was? There have been a few others I hwve heard about as well. I wonder how many are just hitting their choice, and moving on, never realizing such a thing would happen.

It's pretty disturbing. But i can't say i'm surprised. Many Election Day results will have to be challenged.

CBS Chicago reports Neal blamed the shortage of election judges on "malicious" robocalls made to election judges over the weekend, falsely informing them they had to report for training, or they would not be able to serve on Election Day.

In other cases, dozens of judges reported receiving calls demanding they vote a certain way in order to serve as election judge.
Malicious robocalls leave Chicago short of election judges - CBS News

They also said that some machines were not working there.

this is one out of Moline, IL note how when the Dem candidate is touched it doesn't change. ONLY WHEN PRESSING THE REP CANDIDATE DOES IT CHANGE.

This is why I laugh at the voter ID crowd...while they are looking at picture IDs, elections are being stolen right under their well-meaning widdle noses by other, more effective means.

Each problem needs to be addressed. Period.

This is why I laugh at the voter ID crowd...while they are looking at picture IDs, elections are being stolen right under their well-meaning widdle noses by other, more effective means.

CHICAGO, Ct, Va, GA, and here in West Palm have all had different problems today.
Electronic voting machines have been problematical since they first came on the scene. The bugs have caused both parties to receive erroneous votes, not just Democrats.

The hucksters who manufacture bullshit won't tell you that, though.

Here's a guy trying to vote for Obama on an electronic machine and it casts his vote for Romney.

The Fix could be in. Reports of these shady incidents are beginning to flood in. Many Election Day results will likely have to be challenged. The days following Election Day will be critical. Stay tuned.

An 11 second video posted by an anonymous person whose only video that is uploaded to his account is this one.

Thats like saying you laugh at the seatbelt crowd because you have an airbag.

Some things are just too important to not utilize every precaution available.

Forum List

Back