Breaking: WaPo Caught Oversampling Democrat Voters By 20+% In Latest Poll Showing Hillary Up By 12

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
A poll that over samples Democrats by 20+ percent is NOT a reliable poll..over sample Republicans by the same amount and you have the same results but with Trump up 12 points. For a reminder, Trump banned The Washington Post from his campaign last month. Do you think they have an ax to grind?

This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone June 20-23, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults, including 836 registered voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect, for the full sample, and 4 points for registered voters. Partisan divisions are 36-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, 37-27-30 among registered voters.”

Trump's Not Believing This Media Generated 12-Point Lead And Neither Should You!

A poll that over samples Democrats by 20+ percent is NOT a reliable poll..over sample Republicans by the same amount and you have the same results but with Trump up 12 points. For a reminder, Trump banned The Washington Post from his campaign last month. Do you think they have an ax to grind?

This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone June 20-23, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,001 adults, including 836 registered voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect, for the full sample, and 4 points for registered voters. Partisan divisions are 36-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, 37-27-30 among registered voters.”

Trump's Not Believing This Media Generated 12-Point Lead And Neither Should You!
Liberal media would lie if the truth fit better.

This comes as no surprise. Think about what's at stake in this election. Does anybody think for one minute that the left isn't trying everything they can think of to manipulate the outcome?

One has to wonder how come the party's own internal polls are never released. Those have to be accurate because they use those to plan their next strategy.

Why skew any of the numbers at all? Their might be a legitimate reason to do so and if so what is that reason?

I'll say it again, with the GOP establishment assholes shooting torpedo's at Trump every chance the cowards get plus the lying filth MSM, plus Dem's lying through their teeth I don't see how the guy can win short of the people rising up.

Hell yeah, nothing but undying belief in the polls. Specially the brexit ones.
Exactly. The last major poll released the day before the Brexit vote showed 'Remain' leading by 8 points over 'Leave'. The poll was obviously an attempt at subterfuge.

I'll say it again, with the GOP establishment assholes shooting torpedo's at Trump every chance the cowards get plus the lying filth MSM, plus Dem's lying through their teeth I don't see how the guy can win short of the people rising up.
I think once Trump is officially declared the nominee at the convention, the GOPe and RNC will have no choice but to get behind Trump and his VP pick and raise money for them as well as making attack ads against Hillary. If not, their constituents back home will feel betrayed and vote their asses out whenever they come up for reelection.

I think once Trump is officially declared the nominee at the convention, the GOPe and RNC will have no choice but to get behind Trump and his VP pick and raise money for them as well as making attack ads against Hillary. If not, their constituents back home will feel betrayed and vote their asses out whenever they come up for reelection.

The GOP establishment is desperate to hold onto their power and maintain the status quo and for that they need Hillary to win. Mark my words those assholes are going to continue to take pot shots at Trump, they want him to lose. They have shown their true colors.

From the linked article:

"The ABC poll sample is heavy on Democrats. Very dishonest - why would they do that? Other polls good!" the presumptive Republican nominee tweeted.

and later in the article:

"The poll comes on the heels of a Reuters/Ipsos poll showing Clinton with a 14-point lead nationally."

So Trump says 'other polls good' in tweet. So the poll with the 14 pt lead for Clinton is good, according to Trump...

...Okay.

and later in the article:

"The poll comes on the heels of a Reuters/Ipsos poll showing Clinton with a 14-point lead nationally.".
[The Reuters/Ipsos poll was conducted ONLINE and included interviews with 1,201 likely voters in all 50 states. It has a credibility interval, a measure of accuracy, of 3.3 percentage points.]

How do they determine who to poll? Very odd. And no internal data to review.

In other words, this is a subterfuge PUSH POLL to shape political opinion so the media can then then discuss it as if it is a true statement. It appears to be a joke of a poll.

ABC News/Wash Post 6/20 - 6/23 836 RV 4.0 51 39 Clinton +12
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/19 - 6/23 1000 RV 3.1 46 41 Clinton +5
Rasmussen Reports 6/20 - 6/21 1000 LV 3.0 44 39 Clinton +5
Reuters/Ipsos 6/18 - 6/22 1339 RV 2.8 44 34 Clinton +10
Economist/YouGov 6/18 - 6/20 1011 RV 4.1 43 39 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 6/16 - 6/19 891 RV 3.5 47 42 Clinton +5
Gravis 6/16 - 6/16 2197 RV 2.1 51 49 Clinton +2
Monmouth 6/15 - 6/19 721 LV 3.7 49 41 Clinton +8
CNBC 6/11 - 6/13 801 RV 3.5 40 35 Clinton +5
Bloomberg* 6/10 - 6/13 750 LV 3.6 49 37 Clinton +12
CBS News 6/9 - 6/13 1048 RV 4.0 43 37 Clinton +6
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data