Breaking: Watch A Worthless Texas Pig Assault A Family After They CALLED THEM For Help

Horrifying. Police in this country are out of control. Expect this to only get worse under a Trump admin.
Clearly, "that specific police officer" was in the wrong. Most police officers and sheriff's deputies are decent people who are out in the streets doing a difficult and sometimes dangerous job which requires split-second decisions.

Two loud mouthed asshole cows screaming hysterical blathering nonsense at you for 10 minutes will do that to anybody. Anybody taking these claims seriously needs mental health counseling. The fact that Skippy posted it proves it.

I could never do their job.

At least not without a JTAC and a pair of A10's running a perimeter.

I trusted Iraqis more than ghetto rats.

Yes, me either. In any case, the video they ran on the local station doesn't edit out what the woman said and runs it in its entirety, to which the officer responded "Why not?" Of course it doesn't back up Skippy's idiotic whining. The written transcript will make it even clearer.

What "doesn't back up" what I said, ya fuckin twat? The video I posted isn't edited, degenerate.

Two loud mouthed asshole cows screaming hysterical blathering nonsense at you for 10 minutes will do that to anybody. Anybody taking these claims seriously needs mental health counseling. The fact that Skippy posted it proves it.

There may well be more to this than we see from the video.

There is no 'may' about it; there is indeed 'more to the story', which is why people ignore 'reports' from kids like Skippy and Guno.

What we do see, however, seems pretty damning as far as the officer's conduct goes. Asking, "Why not?" when the woman says that the adult male has no right to put his hands on her young son is hard to imagine a justification for.

Except that isn't what he is replying 'Why not?" to.

It seems almost designed to escalate the situation.

Yes, the ghetto rat is indeed a blathering jackass trying to make a major case out of it. That part's right, anyway.

Here's how the whole thing went down...................

Man looks outside and sees someone he thinks is littering on his yard. He goes out, grabs the boy, and the mother calls the police. Policeman comes out and asks what happened, she says the dude put his hands on her kid and states that isn't right.

The cop asks her "why not"?, and then goes on to browbeat her about her parenting.

Yes, this idiot should be fired.

There may well be more to this than we see from the video.

There is no 'may' about it; there is indeed 'more to the story', which is why people ignore 'reports' from kids like Skippy and Guno.

What we do see, however, seems pretty damning as far as the officer's conduct goes. Asking, "Why not?" when the woman says that the adult male has no right to put his hands on her young son is hard to imagine a justification for.

Except that isn't what he is replying 'Why not?" to.

Uh, yes it is, ya fuckin degenerate. Watch the goddamn video -- idiot.

Good to see the usual lowlife pieces of shit showing up in this thread, puffing out their chests and prancing around like the e-tough guys they are. We got Pete "meat puppet faggot" 7469 issuing threats, we've got the racist degenerate "HereWeGoAgain" to spew his usual hate, and Picaro showing up with a cock in his mouth pretending he knows 'more about the story' than the video clearly shows.

Skippy hasn't had any hits on his ad at leatherdaddies.com today, so he's desperate for male attention here and looking for a beating, so don't indulge the sick little gimp.

This just happened a few hours ago, apparently.

A woman called the police for help because a man choked her 7-year old son. The police respond by questioning her when she states that the man had no right to do that, asking her "why not?" which starts an emotional escalation, and within seconds the worthless, useless fucking pig is throwing her to the ground.

Watch below:

The end of the video tells me all I need to know. He should have tazed them all, especially the camera holder.

This just happened a few hours ago, apparently.

A woman called the police for help because a man choked her 7-year old son. The police respond by questioning her when she states that the man had no right to do that, asking her "why not?" which starts an emotional escalation, and within seconds the worthless, useless fucking pig is throwing her to the ground.

Watch below:

The end of the video tells me all I need to know. He should have tazed them all, especially the camera holder.

Wonder if you'll be saying this after he loses his job?

Looks like the cop could have handled it better. :dunno:

That said; I cringe when I'm called to a combative person code that involves a black woman. It almost always ends with having to take them down.

We once had black woman start yelling she was pregnant after taking her down. I later learned she was just fat. smh

Last edited:
I want to add that STYFE's thread calling the cop a pig and bashing my entire beloved state is typical of bed wetting parasites, and that's why police misconduct is regularly over looked.

Most of the people making those accusations are assholes who should get their teeth knocked down their throats. There wouldn't be as much police misconduct if people had respect for them. That respect is undermined by parasites like Stiffy, and the meat puppet faggot who are so eager to assail the police before the facts come out, promote lies like "hand up don't shoot", and embolden ghetto rats to get physical with police and then cry when they get their asses kicked.
Your "beloved state"? :rofl: Why is it that those from Texas have to keep trying to convince themselves that they live in a great state?

Forum List

Back