Breaking: White cop assassinated in Queens by black.

NYPD cop critically injured after being shot in the head New York Post

NYPD will not be happy!!! Blacks should stay indoors for the next few nights in Queens..............or risk, well............you know!!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Take on the NYPD..........u'll lose!!:coffee:

First off you stupid idiot, the fact that the known assalent is a black person, does that not mean that the person of interest has been caught?

Well.....not surprised by the sentiments from somebody who hails from Scratchmyassville, USA.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Uh, since your so familiar with my dwellings, how about it? Scratch my ass, that is!!!

upload_2015-5-3_18-35-43.jpeg

NYPD plainclothes officer shot in head; suspect arrested

NYPD plainclothes officer shot in head suspect arrested - Yahoo News

Even though he's been arrested, I'm a hardcore-type rioter so I must set a virtual fire to this car in order to clearly display how upset I am.

NYPD will not be happy!!! Blacks should stay indoors for the next few nights in Queens..............or risk, well............you know!!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What is your point? Silly rabbit. Don't you realize that black men killing white men isn't worth reporting? Take a quick Google search. New York Daily News, New York Post, Yahoo, Newsday, CBSlocal.....about the only ones reporting it. No New York Times, Washington Post, or even FoxNews that I can find this very moment. It doesn't matter because when blacks kill whites no one cares. We only are allowed to get upset and scream bloody murder when a white kills a black. Haven't you learned yet? Geez....take a class or something.

Dude, its because WHITE PEOPLE GET JUSTICE!!! ONE MORE TIME, WHITE PEOPLE GET JUSTICE....ONE MORE TIME, WHITE PEOPLE GET JUSTICE....SO WHO THE FUCK REPORTS ON SHIT WHEN A MF GETS KILLED ON DAY, THE NEXT DAY THE ASSAILANT IS ARRESTED? REGARDLESS OF COLOR. ADMIT IT, YAW WHITE MF'S GOT IT MADE IN THIS COUNTRY SO STOP WITH THE QUARTERBACKING CRAP!!

You hear that sound?

That's the sound of certain people on this board cheering. That eeevil cop had what was coming to him.

Some of you are quite pathetic, ya know that?

I'm a black person and I'm not a cop hater.....but cops hate me. Why then should anyone of color have empathy for a group that goes out of its way to make our lives miserable....JUST FUCKIN BECAUSE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????. I hope he lives, I hope the guy that did it goes to prison........but sometimes the chickens do actually come home to roost!!

DRUDGE top story now is that 96% expect race riots to go into summer and get worse............

U.S. Split Along Racial Lines on Backlash Against Police Poll Finds - Washington Wire - WSJ

No worries for my neighborhood though it is about 10 minutes from a pretty bad area......mofu's will go down hard if any shit happens here. Whole neighborhood armed to the teeth plus within 5 houses, got 2 NYPD and a sheriff. Winning. Expect large frequency of gun purchases in the coming months.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And business owners in any urban area need to be gearing up NOW.........a few savages with heads removed with 00 buckshot will certainly reduce looting significantly.:funnyface::funnyface::woohoo:

First off you stupid idiot, the fact that the known assalent is a black person, does that not mean that the person of interest has been caught?

Well.....not surprised by the sentiments from somebody who hails from Scratchmyassville, USA.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Uh, since your so familiar with my dwellings, how about it? Scratch my ass, that is!!!

View attachment 40760

Do you hail from Scratchmyassville, USA? Would seem that way.................

Losing s0n............:coffee:

View attachment 40760

Do you hail from Scratchmyassville, USA? Would seem that way.................

Losing s0n............:coffee:

Its almost time for my housewives show...so I will retire and leave you to your foolishness

DRUDGE top story now is that 96% expect race riots to go into summer and get worse............

U.S. Split Along Racial Lines on Backlash Against Police Poll Finds - Washington Wire - WSJ

No worries for my neighborhood though it is about 10 minutes from a pretty bad area......mofu's will go down hard if any shit happens here. Whole neighborhood armed to the teeth plus within 5 houses, got 2 NYPD and a sheriff. Winning. Expect large frequency of gun purchases in the coming months.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And business owners in any urban area need to be gearing up NOW.........a few savages with heads removed with 00 buckshot will certainly reduce looting significantly.:funnyface::funnyface::woohoo:

Well I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that, but here's my concern.

Right now we have these people mostly burning and pillaging their own inner city areas. This gets them nowhere since most of the country doesn't give a shit if they crap in their own beds.
What happens though if they begin to head into the suburbs, the nicely kept areas with thriving businesses, beautifully kept homes, good schools, the white neighborhoods ?
What if in various places around the country, places like I've described, are targeted via social media, and we have coordinated gatherings and some homes and businesses get torched ?
What then ?

If they come into the white suburbs wanting to commit acts of violence, they'll find out where all of those millions of guns that have sold are.

If they come into the white suburbs wanting to commit acts of violence, they'll find out where all of those millions of guns that have sold are.
LOLOL....no need to go to the burbs, half you gun loving nuts end up killing yourselves, your kids, you wives, all of course "accidentally" because you nuts shouldn't have guns....more like bow and arrows, you morons!! LOLOLOLOL

images

LOLOL....no need to go to the burbs, half you gun loving nuts end up killing yourselves, your kids, you wives, all of course "accidentally" because you nuts shouldn't have guns....more like bow and arrows, you morons!! LOLOLOLOL

images
You drug loving thugs are worse.

You hear that sound?

That's the sound of certain people on this board cheering. That eeevil cop had what was coming to him.

Some of you are quite pathetic, ya know that?
I didn't hear that sound...could you please point me to where it is coming from?

A 308 Norma Magnum shoots dead flat out to 300 yards. At 500 yards the round will disintegrate a black beachball full of watermelon juice.
The black beach ball won't even hear the shot fired.

Forum List

Back