BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

So long as we get better border security, I’m good with it.
That's deep.

So we could literally hire one more border guard, and you would be good?
I'm good with you being dumb enough to think that.
But you just made yourself look dumb. Clearly I am making fun of your meaningless and worthless statement.
Most here know about your inherent inability to understand simple posts/comments..

That's deep.

But you just made yourself look dumb. Clearly I am making fun of your meaningless and worthless statement.
Most here know about your inherent inability to understand simple posts.
Sure they do. What happened here is that you aren't very good at articulating your thoughts, and somehow that's my fault.

That's deep.

Sure they do. What happened here is that you aren't very good at articulating your thoughts, and somehow that's my fault.
There's a reason why people here think you're an idiot. Just saying.

That's deep.

But I see you getting called an idiot all the time. And -- here's where you have a leg up on me -- you also actually act like an idiot quite often.

Anyhoo, crybaby.... enjoy your night, I'll get back to the topic. :)

But I see you getting called an idiot all the time. And -- here's where you have a leg up on me -- you also actually act like an idiot quite often.

You shouldn't be faulting anyone but yourself for the problems you have. You own the problems you created for yourself.

You shouldn't be faulting anyone but yourself for the problems you have. You own the problems you created for yourself.
I don't have any problems. But you ... yes sir, you whine a lot. And you seem very angry. And, no doubt, that anger is impotent, and you are ineffectual.

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.
From him wanting to give almost 2 million illegals amnesty.
That's where
If you're talking about the DACA people, there are only about 800,000 and since they can't reasonably be held responsible for what their parents did, they are a special case and special arrangements should be made for them if this does not appear as an invitation to future illegals. Trump wants to balance the damage allowing them to stay will do with the border wall to protect US immigration laws. So far he had done a spectacular job in reducing illegal immigration, far better than anyone would have thought possible, so a reasonable person would give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue.
Not for 25 billion dollars. Half the illegal immigrants in the country came by motor vehicles, plane, and boat. Haven't seen a wall yet that would stop, a plane, boat, or vehicle at a legal boarder crossing. Once illegal immigration adapts as it always has, the wall, will be a 25 billion dollar environmental and economic monument to Trump's stupidity. There are several places near major cities and towns where a wall would be effective. However, in most places a combination of 21 foot fencing or electronic fencing, and increased patrols would be far more effective.

Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.
That's where
If you're talking about the DACA people, there are only about 800,000 and since they can't reasonably be held responsible for what their parents did, they are a special case and special arrangements should be made for them if this does not appear as an invitation to future illegals. Trump wants to balance the damage allowing them to stay will do with the border wall to protect US immigration laws. So far he had done a spectacular job in reducing illegal immigration, far better than anyone would have thought possible, so a reasonable person would give him the benefit of the doubt on this issue.
Not for 25 billion dollars. Half the illegal immigrants in the country came by motor vehicles, plane, and boat. Haven't seen a wall yet that would stop, a plane, boat, or vehicle at a legal boarder crossing. Once illegal immigration adapts as it always has, the wall, will be a 25 billion dollar environmental and economic monument to Trump's stupidity. There are several places near major cities and towns where a wall would be effective. However, in most places a combination 20 foot fencing or electronic fencing, and increased patrols would be far more effective.

Why don't we crack down on the companies who hire them?
Oh
I guess that's a big no-no because it's their Capitalist freedom to gouge American workers, not once by cutting him out of jobs, not twice by undermining his wages, but thrice by making him pay for the tab, by having illegals pay less into the tax system, than they take out of it.

I say 3 strikes, and you're out.

But, most Americans are aPATHETIC, sub-Humans, who do nothing, they don't care if their society is falling apart around them, so long as they got theirs, and now "Chimp, Chimp"

I don't have any problems. But you ... yes sir, you whine a lot. And you seem very angry. And, no doubt, that anger is impotent, and you are ineffectual.
All I can do is wish you the best. We now have a president who is giving people like you some hope. :)

Fuck the duopoly
That's where
Not for 25 billion dollars. Half the illegal immigrants in the country came by motor vehicles, plane, and boat. Haven't seen a wall yet that would stop, a plane, boat, or vehicle at a legal boarder crossing. Once illegal immigration adapts as it always has, the wall, will be a 25 billion dollar environmental and economic monument to Trump's stupidity. There are several places near major cities and towns where a wall would be effective. However, in most places a combination 20 foot fencing or electronic fencing, and increased patrols would be far more effective.

Oh
I guess that's a big no-no because it's their Capitalist freedom to gouge American workers, not once by cutting him out of jobs, not twice by undermining his wages, but thrice by making him pay for the tab, by having illegals pay less into the tax system, than they take out of it.

But, most Americans are aPATHETIC, sub-Humans, who do nothing, they don't care if their society is falling apart around them, so long as they got theirs, and now "Chimp, Chimp"
When you suggest that employers be held responsible for hiring illegals, you are talking about an actual fix in the immigration system and that's not what any of this is about. It's mostly political bull shit. Our immigration laws need to be rewritten. Dealing with DACA and building walls will never solve the problem.

Mainly, because of the economic harm that would do. I like fruits and vegetables, personally.

The welfare people could be funneled into these job by the government, I don't see why they should be idle, anyways.

But, besides that, how about the burden to the tax paying masses, paying for the immediate cheap labor maniac retardation of the whims of the elite?

That's where

Oh

When you suggest that employers be held responsible for hiring illegals, you are talking about an actual fix in the immigration system and that's not what any of this is about. It's mostly political bull shit. Our immigration laws need to be rewritten. Dealing with DACA and building walls will never solve the problem.

I don't think they want it fixed, Capitalists want them for cheap labor, and Jews want them for strength by numbers against Whites, and the Democrats see people bought in who will vote Democrat.

The only way to fix this country is through a Civil War, I don't think that's going to happen either.

We're destined to become an arm of Latin America, the degenerates have won.

The welfare people could be funneled into these job by the government
Most people collecting welfare already work. That doesn't make any sense, sorry. And many (if not most) most of the ones who don't stay home and take care of children, as daycare is prohibitively expensive.
But, besides that, how about the burden to the tax paying masses
How so?

Democrats are already saying no deal and I'm sure Trump's team figured as much.....a show for the State of the Union address nothing more.

The welfare people could be funneled into these job by the government
Most people collecting welfare already work. That doesn't make any sense, sorry. And many (if not most) most of the ones who don't stay home and take care of children, as daycare is prohibitively expensive.
But, besides that, how about the burden to the tax paying masses
How so?

What about the people who don't work on welfare, huh?

There's obviously many millions of them, and they could replace the illegals.

But, you just root for America's abuse, and destruction, good work you're a stooge who's goal is to gouge, and collapse the West, only.

Idc about the wall.

I care about the country giving a pass to nearly 2 million criminals.

they won't have to go through the normal process of becoming a citizen, they will just get a paid for, by us, pass.

I'm still trying to figure out what planet you people are from who actually thought the DACA kids would get deported. :itsok:
kids?

yea, just the kids, not the parents

It that the recommendation of your expert research group? Please... like you have any idea what you are talking about.

hey, what about stupid, wannabe Eurotrash neo-nazis? i doubt any of those stupid fucks hold a job. Let's put them out in the fields to pick my fruit.

It that the recommendation of your expert research group? Please... like you have any idea what you are talking about.

hey, what about stupid, wannabe Eurotrash neo-nazis? i doubt any of those stupid fucks hold a job. Let's put them out in the fields to pick my fruit.

Oh okay, it's beneficial for the masses to pay much more taxes, and Balkanize their nation with a often hostile intruder, why?

Because companies go nuts if they don't get cheap labor.

Am I missing something, or is it these companies which are the problem?

What about stupid Multiculturalist, Communists, put them in the damn Gulag, and have them pick fruits.

Automation is taking over fruit harvesting

Forum List

Back