BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

From him wanting to give almost 2 million illegals amnesty.
That's where

I'm "hoping" Trump is maneuvering and sees the deck a few hands beyond what the Dems are thinking.

He may realize there is no way to get "The Wall" without maneuvering. It's DC politics after all.

But I sure as hell don't want to see another Amnesty without a wall. Something the next A-Hole Dem who gets in the WH can't tear down because I have no doubt dumbass Dems would gladly spend 50 billion to tear a wall back down just to shove it in everyones's face.

Dems are THAT fucking stupid.

...what "side effects"?

They drive like shit and usually have no insurance.

I've been involved in 7 car accidents in my life - as a passenger or as a pedestrian (I don't drive).

All of those accidents involved white people - either driving drunk, or texting.

Every illegal immigrant that's driven a car that I've been in has been a patient and careful driver.
The corn cob up your ass is starting to rot

And your ability to have a rational conversation appears to be going off the cliff...
He was making a joke. Go take a xantax

:lol:

Referring to yourself in the third person now?

Jokes usually have "humor" in them.

I don't think Trump has any strict political stances. I think he genuinely wants the wall because it was his big campaign issue, and he doesn't want to look bad. Everything else he could care less about. It's all an ego trip. Trump wants what makes Trump look good.

I will be shocked if he gets his wall, that is, a wall that covers the whole border. I think he has already conceded that it won't, which means he lied.

What he did was made a lot of promises we all know he couldn't make good on. You can't run the country like a business because you're not a boss. You're a public servant.

I will be shocked if he gets his wall, that is, a wall that covers the whole border. I think he has already conceded that it won't, which means he lied.

It's not "his" wall.....it's America's wall.....and it's desperately needed to stem the flow of tons of drugs and illegal immigrants DAILY that come into our country across unprotected borders.
Lied? wtf? Maybe he cares about the nation?

sheeeesh.

They drive like shit and usually have no insurance.

I've been involved in 7 car accidents in my life - as a passenger or as a pedestrian (I don't drive).

All of those accidents involved white people - either driving drunk, or texting.

Every illegal immigrant that's driven a car that I've been in has been a patient and careful driver.
The corn cob up your ass is starting to rot

And your ability to have a rational conversation appears to be going off the cliff...
He was making a joke. Go take a xantax

:lol:

Referring to yourself in the third person now?

Jokes usually have "humor" in them.
Lol what?

HSA and Border Control already determined they don’t need a wall across the entire border.

They just need 800 miles, of new barrier and repair and reinforcements in other areas because the natural barriers and patrolling can do the rest.

But you ate a Liar which means you are a Liberal, so your claim he Lied is
actually a lie.
I don't think Trump has any strict political stances. I think he genuinely wants the wall because it was his big campaign issue, and he doesn't want to look bad. Everything else he could care less about. It's all an ego trip. Trump wants what makes Trump look good.

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly

Deporting DACA kids was never on the table. I even said that back during the election that if he got elected it wouldn't happen.

HSA and Border Control already determined they don’t need a wall across the entire border.

They just need 800 miles, of new barrier and repair and reinforcements in other areas because the natural barriers and patrolling can do the rest.

But you ate a Liar which means you are a Liberal, so your claim he Lied is
actually a lie.

Correct.
Just in those areas where it's super easy to basically drive or walk over now.

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly

Deporting DACA kids was never on the table. I even said that back during the election that if he got elected it wouldn't happen.
He took the ones registered and more than doubled it because of the estimated eligible ones.
That's not ok in my book.
Cut of all incentive. The problem will fix itself

Typical Trump, the Tactician: hold out future talks in return for immediate concessions, namely $25b for a wall, tightened immigration restrictions, and much more.

ANY DACA person who has ANY kind of criminal history, can't speak English or is over 18 with no schooling should be sent packing.

It's not "his" wall.....it's America's wall.....and it's desperately needed to stem the flow of tons of drugs and illegal immigrants DAILY that come into our country across unprotected borders.
Lied? wtf? Maybe he cares about the nation?

sheeeesh.

No, no, he said he would have a wall across the entire border, but I recently heard him say that at certain sections of the border a wall is not needed due to natural barriers, such as mountains, etc. I interpret that to mean he will build some of the wall but not enough to fulfill his promise.

The last thing we need is for another half arse wall to not do the job, especially in a deal that allows for DACA. If that happens the Dims will win.......again.

ANY DACA person who has ANY kind of criminal history, can't speak English or is over 18 with no schooling should be sent packing.

Ummm..... they can't be DACA if they are any of those things, stupid. You have to apply for DACA and meet certain requirements.

I have come to the conclusion that not everyone will be satisfied. I myself see it as a reasonable compromise. It is unfortunate to see that there are people who are unwilling to no matter what. Despite my stances on immigration, something has to be done. This is a good move on Trump's part.

What he did was made a lot of promises we all know he couldn't make good on. You can't run the country like a business because you're not a boss. You're a public servant.

No his base believed his promises bigly. Only rational people knew he couldn't keep most of his promises.

I have come to the conclusion that not everyone will be satisfied. I myself see it as a reasonable compromise. It is unfortunate to see that there are people who are unwilling to no matter what. Despite my stances on immigration, something has to be done. This is a good move on Trump's part.

A compromise would be to make some, if not all, illegals legal in return for a secure border so that more cannot get in illegally.

Anything short of that is a complete cave for Trump and the GOP.

Or they could do it like health care, just ram a wall through using Reconciliation and deport the illegals, but there are too many Progs in the GOP for this.

“I’ll build a beautiful, gigantic, Wall”
Does anyone remember hearing...
“I’ll build a beautiful, gigantic Wall by granting amnesty to 1.8 million Mexicans”
I just don’t remember hearing that shit or anything even remotely close.

I really hope something goes terribly wrong and this “deal” doesn’t happen...as I’ve said before, I’ll start promoting and coordinating anti Trump rallies here in Mexifornia immediately if it does.

"The immigration plan announced by the White House tonight is a complete nonstarter. Pitting 700,000 young people against immigrant families runs counter to the values of our country." - Supercilious Kamala Harris

Forum List

Back