BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

...what "side effects"?

They drive like shit and usually have no insurance.

I've been involved in 7 car accidents in my life - as a passenger or as a pedestrian (I don't drive).

All of those accidents involved white people - either driving drunk, or texting.

Every illegal immigrant that's driven a car that I've been in has been a patient and careful driver.
The corn cob up your ass is starting to rot

I realize this is a side note from your OP.

But why is immigration your "main concern"?
Because of the side effects

...what "side effects"?
Cost, wages, jobs, slap in the face to people that respect our laws etc.

I'm assuming that your screen-name means you're from Tennessee.

How has illegal immigration effected wages or jobs where you live?

The last part is just an emotional outburst, not a "side effect".
It is a side effect.
It's not always about me. It's about the country.
I would like to get rid of income tax deductions but I benefit from that. Know what I mean?

No, your butthurt about being "slapped in the face" is not about the country, it's about you and your emotions.

I'm as American as you are, and I don't feel "slapped in the face" by illegal immigrants.

...what "side effects"?

I've been involved in 7 car accidents in my life - as a passenger or as a pedestrian (I don't drive).

All of those accidents involved white people - either driving drunk, or texting.

Every illegal immigrant that's driven a car that I've been in has been a patient and careful driver.

And your ability to have a rational conversation appears to be going off the cliff...

I don't think Trump has any strict political stances. I think he genuinely wants the wall because it was his big campaign issue, and he doesn't want to look bad. Everything else he could care less about. It's all an ego trip. Trump wants what makes Trump look good.

They all want what makes O, bush, clinton look good.

Why the HELL should the children of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS enjoy the benefits of their parents crimes????

WHY EXACTLY DOES AMERICA NEED MILLIONS MORE POOR PEOPLE ON WELFARE?

Where are you?

Here in Texas, illegal drunk driving is a huge problem.

Because of the side effects

...what "side effects"?
Cost, wages, jobs, slap in the face to people that respect our laws etc.

I'm assuming that your screen-name means you're from Tennessee.

How has illegal immigration effected wages or jobs where you live?

The last part is just an emotional outburst, not a "side effect".
It is a side effect.
It's not always about me. It's about the country.
I would like to get rid of income tax deductions but I benefit from that. Know what I mean?

No, your butthurt about being "slapped in the face" is not about the country, it's about you and your emotions.

I'm as American as you are, and I don't feel "slapped in the face" by illegal immigrants.
I was referring to people that immigrate here legally, not you. Again, it isn't always about you.

Where are you?

Here in Texas , illegal drunk driving his a huge problem.

Is it more of a problem than white people drunk driving?

...what "side effects"?

And your ability to have a rational conversation appears to be going off the cliff...
He was making a joke. Go take a xantax

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.

That's what you get for living in the town where they filmed Deliverance.....

Biased LIAR

...what "side effects"?

:lol:

I've been in exactly one car accident and it involved an old woman who failed to stop for a red light.

However, I have yet to see any immigrant, regardless of color, who could drive worth a shit.

In the interest of fairness, about 99% of All people on this planet can't drive worth a shit.

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly
Well, Trump has already reduced illegal immigration from Mexico by 2/3 over Obama's last year and he hasn't yet started on the wall or E-verify, so I can't imagine where you doubts come from.
From him wanting to give almost 2 million illegals amnesty.
That's where

I don't think Trump has any strict political stances. I think he genuinely wants the wall because it was his big campaign issue, and he doesn't want to look bad. Everything else he could care less about. It's all an ego trip. Trump wants what makes Trump look good.

I will be shocked if he gets his wall, that is, a wall that covers the whole border. I think he has already conceded that it won't, which means he lied.

Forum List

Back