BREAKING: White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people

I would give the illegals 5 years to get their shit together and become naturalized citizens. Otherwise, hit the road.

And remember, you newly naturalized citizens, just who gave you the opportunity to stay in this country. It was the Republicans.

What really sucks, is this has now went from 700,000 - 800,000 to 1.8 million !
And there not just talking " legalization" they're talking full citizenship.

so he's selling the country out to leave his mark on it for generations.

I told you jackasses he was a dem, but NOOOOO

I don't like it either, but you knew we would never get everything.
Idc about the wall.

I care about the country giving a pass to nearly 2 million criminals.

they won't have to go through the normal process of becoming a citizen, they will just get a paid for, by us, pass.

I care too, but I don't think it would have mattered who was sitting in the White House, sooner or later some sort of amnesty would have come along for these fucking "dreamers".
" fucking " dreamers?
Your hate is showing.
Most of them are more productive than you. That's what really pisses you off.

Don't like the "dreamers" part ?

Ok, how's this, the 'fucking illegals'.

Better?

Idc about the wall.

I care about the country giving a pass to nearly 2 million criminals.

they won't have to go through the normal process of becoming a citizen, they will just get a paid for, by us, pass.

I'm still trying to figure out what planet you people are from who actually thought the DACA kids would get deported. :itsok:

Bring it on trump. I see they changed chain migration to nuclear family smart move. Trump is so far ahead of everyone else, as usual he has boxed Dems onto a corner. They can’t vote against this. 10 years to citizenship, I can deal with that. Schumer is impotent as are all Dems because after decades they still bring nothing to the table. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

Trump made clear dreamers will have to meet the current requirements to immigrate to the U.S. legally, a great many of the 1.8 million will fail to qualify.

Bring it on trump. I see they changed chain migration to nuclear family smart move. Trump is so far ahead of everyone else, as usual he has boxed Dems onto a corner. They can’t vote against this. 10 years to citizenship, I can deal with that. Schumer is impotent as are all Dems because after decades they still bring nothing to the table. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

It's not great, but miles better than what today's Dim's would have given us. They would open the doors wide open to the entire third world if they could.

I don't like it, but if we can get an end to chain migration, and much more border security, then we'll see.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

The outlines of the deal were described by a White House official for staff on Capitol Hill that CNN was given access to on Thursday afternoon.

White House proposes path to citizenship for 1.8 million people - CNNPolitics

None of this makes sense.

TRUMP IS RACIST. How is it that he is allowing 1.8 million illegal immigrants a path to citizenship if he is racist?

Did Hitler offer Polish Jews a path to German citizenship?

TRUMP IS A TERRIBLE HITLER RACIST. he does genocide ALL WRONG. Where are the TRUMP BRAND death camps?

I don't like it, but if we can get an end to chain migration, and much more border security, then we'll see.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump is proposing giving 1.8 million young undocumented immigrants a pathway to citizenship in exchange for $25 billion for his long-promised wall and a host of other strict immigration cuts, according to a framework proposed Thursday.

The outlines of the deal were described by a White House official for staff on Capitol Hill that CNN was given access to on Thursday afternoon.

TRUMP IS RACIST. How is it that he is allowing 1.8 million illegal immigrants a path to citizenship if he is racist?

TRUMP IS A TERRIBLE HITLER RACIST. he does genocide ALL WRONG. Where are the TRUMP BRAND death camps?

In liberal fantasyland, anyone who opposes their beliefs is a racist sexist-xenophobe-nationalist-homophobe-hitleresque-hating-machine.

In liberal fantasyland, anyone who opposes their beliefs is a racist sexist-xenophobe-nationalist-homophobe-hitleresque-hating-machine.

They are all racist misogynist homophobic transphobic islamophobic white supremacists....and Trump is fat.

it's OK to fat shame Trump, because there is an (R) after his name.

Libs Fat shame OPRAH?????? NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I support most of trumps policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck trump and all republicans that support that crap.
I have a feeling this will be ANOTHER Republican amnesty shit show.
Fuck the duopoly

Last edited:
I support most of trumos policies. I don't support him.
Seems like I don't support most of his policies now as immigration is my main concern.
Fuck the duopoly
All forget how Reagan did the same shit. Fuck Reagan and if Trump caves, fuck him too!

And, fuck the UniParty.

I don't think Trump has any strict political stances. I think he genuinely wants the wall because it was his big campaign issue, and he doesn't want to look bad. Everything else he could care less about. It's all an ego trip. Trump wants what makes Trump look good.

I support most of trumos policies. I don't support him.
Fuck the duopoly
All forget how Reagan did the same shit. Fuck Reagan and if Trump caves, fuck him too!

And, fuck the UniParty.
The WH released a proposal tody. This is ALL him.
He is repeating Reagan's mistakes.
Remember a week or two ago when we were talking about how we hope he wasnt Ronald 2.0? Ffffuuuuccckkkkk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back