BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

Only an experienced fighter would even know when to release the choke.
He was in a high state and could not sense it.

The black bum even assaulted a 67 year old women and little girl before
snippets:

Now other Marines are questioning Penny's actions, and one has started a petition calling for his prosecution, arguing Penny did not act in accordance with the training Marines receive.

Gabriel Murphy, a fellow Marine veteran who had a remarkably similar career to Penny, served one tour in the Corps from 2006 to 2010 as an assaultman Marine with 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, where he deployed with the 11th MEU in 2007 and to Afghanistan in 2009. He also ended up leaving the service as a corporal.

Last week, Murphy started an online petition that argued that "the individual who choked Mr. Neely to death should be prosecuted for murder." The petition had been signed by nearly 6,000 people as of Tuesday afternoon.

"I hope that the military community joins me in disavowing the actions of this individual," it added.

In an interview with Military.com, Murphy said that training on chokeholds is "not something you touch once in boot camp and then go forget about."

snippets: Now other Marines are questioning Penny's actions, and one has started a petition calling for his prosecution, arguing Penny did not act in accordance with the training Marines receive.

Gabriel Murphy, a fellow Marine veteran who had a remarkably similar career to Penny, served one tour in the Corps from 2006 to 2010 as an assaultman Marine with 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, where he deployed with the 11th MEU in 2007 and to Afghanistan in 2009. He also ended up leaving the service as a corporal.

Last week, Murphy started an online petition that argued that "the individual who choked Mr. Neely to death should be prosecuted for murder." The petition had been signed by nearly 6,000 people as of Tuesday afternoon.

"I hope that the military community joins me in disavowing the actions of this individual," it added.

In an interview with Military.com, Murphy said that training on chokeholds is "not something you touch once in boot camp and then go forget about."

Murphy is correct.

But now poor wittle MIssourian will have to claim this guy is not a Marine either.

And Penny performed his choke hold outside of the way he was trained. He violated the Marines own safety warnings on how it's done.
equals manslaughter. And it's only 2nd degree, the charge

snippets:

The Marine fucked up and killed someone. There is always a consequence to such things.

As for what you think about me, as I said, I do not care as long as I get one of these every month.

View attachment 784871

Retired people, farmers, and soldiers are three of the biggest welfare classes in the country.

Having been all three, I know what I'm talking about. But at least I'm not afraid to admit it. :laughing0301:

"I can tell you just living at the barracks, or being on a MEU, or just existing in 1/5 -- we did some of that stuff constantly and a lot of it was informal," Murphy explained, while adding that MCMAP training is not designed to be non-lethal or safe.

Murphy, whose unit and Afghanistan deployment were profiled in the documentary "Patrol Base Jaker", said that the Marines teach close combat techniques only in the frame of repelling the enemy's assault -- and even then "those [techniques] are all taught, essentially, as 'you screwed up and now somebody's grappling with you.'"

"You're basically starting to kill them, and then you have to decide when to stop," Murphy said.

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Because restraining his arms didn't KILL him. The chokehold killed him. This case reminds me of the George Floyd case. Derrick Chauvin held George Floyd down for over 8 minutes---he was dead by then. How long did this man hold Jordan Neely in a chokehold? Was he already dead in this picture? So heartbreaking! 😪💔

The Marine fucked up and killed someone. There is always a consequence to such things.

As for what you think about me, as I said, I do not care as long as I get one of these every month.

View attachment 784871
Just as fake as everything else you post.

Here is the give away.

A REAL Marine might feel that this guy went to far. He might even express that opinion.

But what he WOULDN'T do is mock people that were raising money for another Marines defense.

That's where you fucked up.

So, if you try the "I'm a Marine" lie again...keep that in mind.

Even when your fellow Marine, or Soldier or whatever...even if you think they fucked up...you don't try to fuck them over.

So...go try to sell that bullshit to someone else, Stolen Valor. No one here is buying it.

Question: What should be the limits for vilgilante justice? Is it OK for citizens to act as police officers in cases such as this? Just curious.
This is a hard one, and it should be.

The dead man is a victim. He should have been in a residential treatment facility but people like him were put on the street by Reagan n the 80s.
The man who stopped him is a victim as well. Based on what I saw in the video he acted in self defense, and used his training to stop the attacker. If he were LE I'd support charging him because he'd be violating his training, procedures, and, as LE, he has options available beyond choking. But, this man will be forever labeled by racists on both sides as a villain/hero and he'll never escape the adoration/vilification he never sought.

If there's blame to place here it belongs with the government that failed both of them.

Forum List

Back