BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Manslaughter

if neely had been white and penny was black would the opinions be the same...

early reports are saying neely was just verbal and had not physically attacked anyone....if that is true penny is in true trouble...it was not self defense if neely was merely verbal...i can yell i am gonna kick your ass all day....it is not a problem until i hit you ...

it is just a mess...and of course it is gonna be another racial thing...i am so sick of that...some part of me...wants just to go..fucked around and found out but damn we cant just begin the damn purge ...this bullshit has to stop..all of it..

if neely had been white and penny was black would the opinions be the same...

early reports are saying neely was just verbal and had not physically attacked anyone....if that is true penny is in true trouble...it was not self defense if neely was merely verbal...i can yell i am gonna kick your ass all day....it is not a problem until i hit you ...

it is just a mess...and of course it is gonna be another racial thing...i am so sick of that...some part of me...wants just to go..fucked around and found out but damn we cant just begin the damn purge ...this bullshit has to stop..all of it..

Mine would be. I think the same could be said for a great deal of ppl. Dangerous homeless people have no place in society, it doesn’t matter what color they are. These are criminals. Actually now that I think about, if it had been a white guy who was killed you probably wouldn’t hear a peep out of ppl. They would saying what I’m saying right now about him being a dangerous criminal.

If Neely made threats of violence which is what has been reported, then I think a case for self defense can be made. In the end, the judge technically can make the final decision so it really doesn’t matter. If Neely doesn’t face any jail time watch blacks use this as an excuse to loot and pillage. Happens every time. If I’m adams id call up ever police officer on or off duty and every reservist and have the national guard on standby lol.

This entire case reminds of me another incident in which a large man choked out another passenger who was threaten ppl on a subway car. The choke lasted maybe 6 seconds and it was over. Dude was hailed a hero and invited on Ellen. He was literally nicknamed Thor on social media and got marriage proposals. What a difference.

Last edited:
Just for some reference Neeley actually a broke an elderly woman's face and slugged another senior, and in another instance he attempted to kidnap a 7 year old girl off the street for who knows what. He got 4 months for that crime. This is who wacky people out there are protesting for? Be glad he's dead and not kidnapping your children or breaking your grandmothers face, idiots.
Being Soft on Crime Is State-Sponsored Terrorism

If he makes it out of prison, he going to know what it feels like to be a white bitch :p

Awesome article. I liked the layout and the color of the text. :p

I think what makes this case complicated is that people probably did feel "threatened", but were they actually threatened?

Hear me out: I think that according to the letter of the law, Daniel Perry committed manslaughter (or negligent homicide). But will a jury agree with me? I have no idea. This is not an easy case. I don't think Perry is an evil person. I think he thought he was probably doing the right thing. Unfortunately, that is sometimes what manslaughter is: "Oops, sorry, I killed you"
Manslaughter Uses the Same Letters As Man's Laughter Because the Law Is a Joke

Yes, I know the difference. I am just not sure if shouting about being hungry and ready to go to jail is enough. I hope he doesn't use Republican lawyers, for his sake.
He was throwing things at people on the subway and also saying that he's ready to die. That raises the threat level. Neely could also have been high on drugs similar to George Floyd's death. The Marine should get nothing more than involuntary manslaughter, or case dismissed better yet.

Update:

Mike Cernovich predicted this sort of thing happening in 2022. He issued a warning.

A Regiment of Rittenhouses

I knew many Marines who died defending freedom. Going to prison is also a sacrifice to fulfill a duty. If patriots keep killing these enemies within, fear will force the beasts to change their behavior. When the law does not do that duty, it forfeits its authority.

Forum List

Back