BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

He's White, his fate was sealed. He should be given a medal 🏅.

NYPICHPDPICT000010502391-1-696x696.webp

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

There was a time when I wanted to visit NYC now I wouldn't be caught dead there, he was white the perp was black, done!

So, three guys couldn't have restrained the one scrawny lunatic without killing him?

Ever deal with someone wigging out?

5 of us had to restrain our one friend on E and amphetamines back in college because he thought he could jump between two roofs. 12 feet apart from each other.

ALL I NEED IS A RUNNING START.

we had to duct tape him to a chair for the night.

Ever deal with someone wigging out?

5 of us had to restrain our one friend on E and amphetamines back in college because he thought he could jump between two roofs. 12 feet apart from each other.

ALL I NEED IS A RUNNING START.

we had to duct tape him to a chair for the night.
You didn't kill him?

There were others including a black guy who helped restrain his arms. Why haven't they been charged?

Wonder if he was on drugs like so many are these day's, and therefore it could be that he was already on the brink of death anyway ? Need the pathology report ASAP. Sad that drugs are destroying our citizen's, and causing them to get themselves and other's in hellish situation's all because of.

Then we have the Biden administration totally botching the border, otherwise because they wanted to undo anything Trump.

Street justice and vigilante protest that by pass the justice/judicial system has got to end. Anyone directly enabling and abetting from a position that encompasses government titles should be investigated, and be made to step down.

Yea he had already murdered about 5 or 6 passengers.

Do me a favor, when a homeless man breaks your grandmothers face or attempts to kidnap your 7 year daughter, to have a little “fun” with her, I want you to come back here and lament his loss when someone accidentally kills him, and cry to the heavens that his killer must be brought to justice!!

As of now, there has been no information released on the specific charges that will be filed.

Isn't it a little early for another "poor poor whitey can't get no justice" OP?

Forum List

Back