BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

I know nothing about them, but I do know about snub nose 38s, short barreled 9mm, knives of various sizes, all easily concealable and any of which this guy could have had on him.
Ray. No weapons were found. Wake up already, this guy fucked up and he might go to prison for life.
Ray, a black man is dead...

The man was violent? Was he attacking people like the Jan 6 insurrectionists were?
according to the left ....peacefully let your voices be heard at the capital is a threat but screaming i will kill a mf and slinging garbage in an en a closed space with others trapped inside isnt a threat ...

Yes, would. No man should be killed at the hands of another man for "running his flappy cooler lips and ranting like a lunatic"

Answer the question Hollie....

If the Marine was black, and the victim was white, would you have donated?

You can play your leftist Race Baiting Game™ with your friends. I’m not your friend.

Answer the question. Were you pounding your phony righteousness indignation for any of the other people killed in NY subway assaults or just this one because you can race bait it?

Do you acknowledge a man is dead from this
"non lethal" :rolleyes: chokehold?
Yes...but a restrain hold still isn't the application of lethal force. Any more than if I use a strike to defend myself and the person dies.

9,999 times in 10,000 choking someone out isn't going to kill them...just like 9,999 times in 10,000, if you punch someone, they aren't going to die.

That's why it's non lethal force.

Tasers kill people. 9,999 times in 10,000, the person is fine ... but that one guy isn't going to make it.

But that doesn't make using a Taser the administration of lethal force.

It's still non-lethal force.

Had Penny twisted Neely's head around until his neck snapped...we'd be having a different conversation right now.

That's lethal force.

according to the left ....peacefully let your voices be heard at the capital is a threat but screaming i will kill a mf and slinging garbage in an en a closed space with others trapped inside isnt a threat ...
by these standards, they should have killed all the J6 Insurrectionists.
I am thoroughly embarrassed and disgusted with the Right wing rednecks!
They destroyed my Republican party

You can play your leftist Race Baiting Game™ with your friends. I’m not your friend.

Answer the question. Were you pounding your phony righteousness indignation for any of the other people killed in NY subway assaults or just this one because you can race bait it?
Answer my question Hollie.
If the Marine was black, and the victim was white, would you have donated?

Forum List

Back