BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

You realize your post was funny, right?

Wait for it.... here it comes....

''Focus is on reducing recidivism, Bragg says.''

Was it 42 prior arrests and an active warrant that dogged Neely?
I find zero humor in death, do you?

From your own page:

Cheery pick much?

Take a lar's word for the reason he was fired?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i donated $20 last night to the GiveSendGo fund set up for Penny. It's a small part as a counter to the racist persecution being waged by the leftist lackey, Alvin Bragg.
If the Marine was black, and the victim was white, would you have donated?

Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.

Your's says exactly what mine said.

You are legally permitted to defend yourself against reasonable belief of the illegal IMMINENT use of force.

No attack must take place.

A subduing hold is not lethal force even if someone dies as a result...any more than if a person used a strike to defend themselves and the person they defended themselves against died.

Millions of people have survived chokeholds with zero injuries. It's not lethal force.

In a fair trial, Sgt Penny is 100% acquitted 100% of the time.

You're just wrong Bill.

I'm not saying that to be mean.

That's simply my assessment based on the law.

Do you really have to wait until he does to try and restrain him so the police can handle the matter? This was a nut case with a rap sheet as tall as he was making death threats and promising harm to others. He openly gave every indication he was indeed a dangerous person.
"There was no violent crime though," retorted political analyst Jason Nichols, to which Pellegrino replied, "He was threatening people."

"No, but there was no violent crime," Nichols said. "He didn't attack anyone. Violent crime means someone was attacked. Nobody was attacked. If someone looks at me wrong or screams at me, should I kill them? Should I choke them to death? Should I come up behind them and put them in a rear naked choke?"

And now I have a question for you. Were the leftists running the criminal justice system wrong for putting a violent offender back on the streets?
Leftists put the guy back on the street? What was his crime? Did he pay the price? The law allows people to be set free.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
Your's says exactly what mine said.

You are legally permitted to defend yourself against reasonable belief of the illegal IMMINENT use of force.

No attack must take place.

A subduing hold is not lethal force even if someone dies as a result...any more than if a person used a strike to defend themselves and the person they defended themselves against died.

Millions of people have survived chokeholds. It's not lethal force.

In a fair trial, Sgt Penny is 100% acquitted 100% of the time.

You're just wrong Bill.

I'm not saying that to be mean.

That's simply my assessment based on the law.

You need to read this again. I bolded the most important part. Did you miss the DUTY TO RETREAT?

Article 35 of the New York Penal Law outlines when an individual is justified in using physical force in self-defense, or in the defense of others. Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.
There are only certain circumstances under which a person can assert the justification of self-defense in cases involving deadly force. Since New York imposes a duty to retreat,
it is only permissible to use deadly physical force when there is no other option.
Situations where deadly force can be used in self-defense include circumstances involving:
Kidnapping
Forcible rape
Robbery
Arson
Burglary

Yes, you idiot. He was a violent man, with a history of attacking people.

(And you’re funny complaining about a handful of people on Jan 6 when YOUR side burned, looted, and murdered 30 people all summer long.)
"There was no violent crime though," retorted political analyst Jason Nichols, to which Pellegrino replied, "He was threatening people."

"No, but there was no violent crime," Nichols said. "He didn't attack anyone. Violent crime means someone was attacked. Nobody was attacked. If someone looks at me wrong or screams at me, should I kill them? Should I choke them to death? Should I come up behind them and put them in a rear naked choke?"

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
In big cities random attacks out of nowhere are a problem …in the case of the op the guy was visibly threatening..

^That was not a problem in Americas past as it is today …

Nowadays there’s violence in big cities ..due to mental health issues and drugs …. We have to as a society stop these issues in the first place…Jordan Neely should have been working in a different life …but he was not getting the help he needed which should have been in jail or a mental hospital based on his rap sheet.

No need. In leftist addled NY, the circumstances you describe would hardly make the news.

Newsworthy or not, answer the question, please.

Reminder:

If the Marine was black, and the victim was white, would you have donated?

That was quite the sidestep.

If you dare to gave an honest discussion about lies, we could approach the whole Russia Collusion assembly of lies furtherdv and maintained by the dishonest, loathsome left.
no, it was in-stride.

concentrate on this thread. you seem to go off on wild tangents of "conspiracy"

he wasn't brandishing any weapons, was he?
He had his shirt off.
Where was he hiding the imaginary weapon?
Not according to reports, but waiting for the trial to get the evidence to be presented.

People look at me wrong all the time. I don't care.

Forum List

Back