BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

That’s excellent. It also gave him the money to get out on bail.

I wish I had his address. I’d send him a nice note with a personal check. Also, my niece would love to meet such a brave patriot who steps up to protect people. (That he’s a cutie doesn’t hurt.)
You have money to give to a stranger, but you can't afford assisted living for your mother?

And P.S. Can’t vote them out when we are overrun with deranged leftists voting for soft-on-criminal politicians.
is it really any concern of yours? Do you live in NYC?

You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. Like now you're trying to convince me that you ever listened or watched Bongino. Contract negotiations breaking down is not poison, it's a business disagreement.
"Contract negotiations breaking down" the latest right wing euphemism.
for
"Your fired for being a lying sack of shit"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these two cackling hens are "hi larry eee us"

my wife says this to the two hens (not me) ....
but I agree

for

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Can you provide an example of the lies you are accusing Bongino of spreading?

Any source from Fox / Murdoch to support your claim for Bongino's exit?

100% certainty on your part with 0% facts is just not convincing.

for

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dumb ass. He had the highest rated weekend show on the network and had zero to do with the Dominion lawsuit.

Did he physically attack anyone?
That's not the standard.

You don't have to wait for the attack.

The standard is "imminent threat of the application of unlawful force".

From Link...

New York has a "justification" statute that allows you to use physical force against another person to protect yourself from imminent harm. This means that if the reason that you injured the other person is because you were protecting yourself from him or her, then you may have a valid defense to an assault charge.

That means a physical attack is not required. Only the imminent threat of harm.

Now that I've answered your question...would you please answer mine...because it is important.

Would Sgt. Penny have been arrested had Mr. Neely not died?

Did he physically attack anyone?

Should one have to wait until he does? What if he was armed with a knife or a gun? He would be much easier to subdue before he pulled one out.

I'd be willing to bet that if this Marine waited until he did attack somebody before taking action, and it ended up with the same results, the commies would have still charged him with manslaughter. Just look at what they tried to do with that bodega worker.

Yes they will, with a bunch of screaming savages promising revenge outside of the court where the jury is making that decision.
If I were on a jury, screaming savages would not matter.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
That's not the standard.

You don't have to wait for the attack.

The standard is "imminent threat of the application of unlawful force".

From Link...

New York has a "justification" statute that allows you to use physical force against another person to protect yourself from imminent harm. This means that if the reason that you injured the other person is because you were protecting yourself from him or her, then you may have a valid defense to an assault charge.

That means a physical attack is not required. Only the imminent threat of harm.

Now that I've answered your question...would you please answer mine...because it is important.

Would Sgt. Penny have been arrested had Mr. Neely not died?
Article 35 of the New York Penal Law outlines when an individual is justified in using physical force in self-defense, or in the defense of others. Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.
There are only certain circumstances under which a person can assert the justification of self-defense in cases involving deadly force. Since New York imposes a duty to retreat,
it is only permissible to use deadly physical force when there is no other option.
Situations where deadly force can be used in self-defense include circumstances involving:
Kidnapping
Forcible rape
Robbery
Arson
Burglary

This guy fucked up and needs to be punished.

Yes, of course he should have been arrested. Brought in, questioned, just like any other incident like this.

Should one have to wait until he does? What if he was armed with a knife or a gun? He would be much easier to subdue before he pulled one out.

I'd be willing to bet that if this Marine waited until he did attack somebody before taking action, and it ended up with the same results, the commies would have still charged him with manslaughter. Just look at what they tried to do with that bodega worker.
He was not armed with anything but his tongue and now he is dead.

Do it yourself.

Do it yourself. Stop being fed lies and look for truth.

Article 35 of the New York Penal Law outlines when an individual is justified in using physical force in self-defense, or in the defense of others. Under the statute, a person can use the amount of physical force they reasonably believe is necessary to defend themselves or others from what they reasonably believe to be the illegal imminent use of force or the illegal use of force.
There are only certain circumstances under which a person can assert the justification of self-defense in cases involving deadly force. Since New York imposes a duty to retreat,
it is only permissible to use deadly physical force when there is no other option.
Situations where deadly force can be used in self-defense include circumstances involving:
Kidnapping
Forcible rape
Robbery
Arson
Burglary

This guy fucked up and needs to be punished.

Yes, of course he should have been arrested. Brought in, questioned, just like any other incident like this.
You realize your post was funny, right?

Wait for it.... here it comes....

''Focus is on reducing recidivism, Bragg says.''

Was it 42 prior arrests and an active warrant that dogged Neely?

Forum List

Back