BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

The rules of law for a civil society. To deny those laws exist is Anarchy
are you an Anarchist?
It's comical when leftists want to lecture anyone on rules of law.

Manhattan district attorney announces he won’t prosecute certain crimes.

Of course, the above is a pattern of behavior displayed by the Soros funded lackeys who explicitly ignore portions of criminal codes in order to protect criminals.

Well, whitey is out on bail and the price to defend him is happily being paid by America. Over $1.5M raised so far and it looks like it won't stop. https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

This burns what is left of the leftist vermin's brains.

That’s excellent. It also gave him the money to get out on bail.

I wish I had his address. I’d send him a nice note with a personal check. Also, my niece would love to meet such a brave patriot who steps up to protect people. (That he’s a cutie doesn’t hurt.)

He may have been or his mother might have passed and his dad didn't have anything to do with him. Who knows really ? Drug's could have brought him ultimately to his ending on that day, but sadly it placed good folk's in harm's way, and they felt they had to take action. It's the devil's plan of getting more for the price of one. He's always on time.
I have read the penal code, nowhere does it mention "feelings".

Last edited:
The problem at its root is that leftists sympathize more with violent criminals than their innocent victims. All you have to do is look at the chaos in America’s Democrat cities to see the result.

The problem at its root is that right does not care or acknowledge the law.
That is Anarchy.

So then, lecture us the Portland Oregon "Summer of Love'' or the leftist riots, looting, burning in Minneapolis. ''Peaceful protests''.

Loads of fun.
you know as well as I do Portland was a political ploy by Democrat cities to make Trump look bad.
Trump should have sent in the national Guard and cleaned those cities up.

you know as well as I do Portland was a political ploy by Democrat cities to make Trump look bad.
Trump should have sent in the national Guard and cleaned those cities up.
He wanted to. The Democrats blocked it, because they are so deranged that they were willing to see their city destroyed, and people injured and even killed, as long as it made Trump look bad.

Trump should have sent in the national Guard and cleaned that city up.
You know as well as I that your leftist heroes ignore entire portions of criminal codes enacted by state legislatures.

Did you know that state legislatures enact criminal codes? None that I have ever read grant DA's the option to unilaterally set aside portions of those codes.

It is really just the definition of tone deaf when leftists, drenched in slogans such as " no one is above the law'', flail their Pom Poms for Soros hacks who presume they are above the law.

He wanted to. The Democrats blocked it, because they are so deranged that they were willing to see their city destroyed, and people injured and even killed, as long as it made Trump look bad.
You know the answer as well as I do. Vote them out

And P.S. Can’t vote them out when we are overrun with deranged leftists voting for soft-on-criminal politicians.
it is a free country. Pack your bags and leave. I would never live in a 3rd world shit hole city like that.

So you didn't grab the guy and try and immobilize him you tossed him down two flight of stairs.... trying to kill him... This Marine went too far but at no time will I believe he was trying to strangle the guy to death.... it was a tragic accident that should have never happened... if we had orderly cities it wouldn't have.... this guy has had over 40 contacts with police in just the last few years... if one of those times they would have forced him into a mental ward at a hospital he may still be alive today.... the city failed and the city is guilty here not the Marine...
I suspect he was not trying to kill the guy. The prosecutor seems to feel the same way or the charge would have been murder. The jury will decide if and how responsible.

it is a free country. Pack your bags and leave. I would never live in a 3rd world shit hole city like that.
Has it ever occurred to you that I am helping in my elderly mother’s care and can’t relocate until….well….you know.

Has it ever occurred to you that I am helping in my elderly mother’s care and can’t relocate until….well….you know.
You should consider yourself a visitor. When there is no need to visit, simply do not go back.

Did you tell your mother Happy Mothers Day?

You should consider yourself a visitor. When there is no need to visit, simply do not go back.

Did you tell your mother Happy Mothers Day?
That will be the case one day. You have no idea what the liberals are doing to our area. We have had three squatters (all black of course) in empty houses over the winter when the owners were away, and the liberals fought charging them with any crimes. And they trashed the places, too.

Forum List

Back