BREAKING: White Marine Vet To Be Charged In Death of Jordan Neely

This doesn't have anything to do with Penny, this story is for all the people out there protesting his death and lamenting at the loss of someone who otherwise would probably push them or someone they love onto train tracks given the opportunity.
No one is above the law.
Justice will be served

We’re supposed to take his wish for a nice Mother’s Day for real, after his put-down about women and being ruled by emotions?

If logic prevailed on the part of leftists, we would have a secure border.
Lisa558, may I ask...
Is it that time of the month?
My wife get's real "batty" once a month during "that time"

This doesn't have anything to do with Penny, this story is for all the people out there protesting his death and lamenting at the loss of someone who otherwise would probably push them or someone they love onto train tracks given the opportunity.
The problem at its root is that leftists sympathize more with violent criminals than their innocent victims. All you have to do is look at the chaos in America’s Democrat cities to see the result.

God bless all the mom's for having their babies, and for loving them. We need way more of them for our very survival as a people. Happy mother's day to all the mom's.

God bless all the mom's for having their babies, and for loving them. We need way more of them for our very survival as a people. Happy mother's day to all the mom's.
one could question if Jordan Neely was ever loved. I am not that one to question it

it is none of my business

It appears that a certain batch of you justify the actions of Daniel Perry and literally do not care if he broke the law.
People that do not care about the law are "anarchists".

Oh you mean the rules and law's that apply in a highly discriminating way, otherwise just as they've always done ?? Sure there are. So what's your point ?
The rules of law for a civil society. To deny those laws exist is Anarchy
are you an Anarchist?

one could question if Jordan Neely was ever loved. I am not that one to question it

it is none of my business
He may have been or his mother might have passed and his dad didn't have anything to do with him. Who knows really ? Drug's could have brought him ultimately to his ending on that day, but sadly it placed good folk's in harm's way, and they felt they had to take action. It's the devil's plan of getting more for the price of one. He's always on time.

It appears that a certain batch of you justify the actions of Daniel Perry and literally do not care if he broke the law.
People that do not care about the law are "anarchists".
You claim laws were broken before the case is heard, otherwise an arrest was made when it shouldn't have been as of yet. So whose truly the anarchist here ? That'd be you.

You claim laws were broken before the case is heard, otherwise an arrest was made when it shouldn't have been as of yet. So whose truly the anarchist here ? That'd be you.

It does not understand what "anarchism" actually is. Very few leftist swine do. They believe that it means you just get to destroy whatever you wish to destroy. Good when they do it, bad when we do it.

And remember….a white authority figure (the Marine) protected innocent people from a deranged black criminal, so the leftist is incensed.

Where was the national news when the day before the deranged black criminal attempted to push someone onto the subway tracks, or the previous time when he actually DID push someone onto the subway tracks? Oh right, he’s black….with 42 arrests….including violent ones. So, shhhhh….

But whitey steps up to protect innocent people against the thug, and all the leftists are coming out in droves demanding whitey pay the price.

And remember….a white authority figure (the Marine) protected innocent people from a deranged black criminal, so the leftist is incensed.

Where was the national news when the day before the deranged black criminal attempted to push someone onto the subway tracks, or the previous time when he actually DID push someone onto the subway tracks? Oh right, he’s black….with 42 arrests….including violent ones. So, shhhhh….

But whitey steps up to protect innocent people against the thug, and all the leftists are coming out in droves demanding whitey pay the price.

Well, whitey is out on bail and the price to defend him is happily being paid by America. Over $1.5M raised so far and it looks like it won't stop. https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny

This burns what is left of the leftist vermin's brains.

Was he attacking anyone? Yes or no.
The tongue is the sharpest tool in the human body. Anyone can use their tongue to warrant a defensive stance or stand by another, otherwise against threats that are coming from a deranged man with a history of making good on his threats. If I walk up and tell you that I'm fixing to kill you, and I don't give a dam if I go back to jail, then you are going to find yourself trying to subdue me in order to make sure I'm not going to be successful in my words spoken. If you claim otherwise then you are a liar.

This stuff is easy to follow.

Forum List

Back