Breaking Wikileaks: Julian Assange Internet Link Severed Prior To Big Hillary Reveal Today

Last night Assange and Wiki who are LEGION instituted a fail safe over the documentation that's about to be released. The corrupt US Govt under Barack Obama and his sinister partner in crime- Hillary Rodham, can't get away with whatever is about to break.. I've read some things that if they are true, it's not only VERY VERY bad but could be dangerous and have caused irreparable damage to our country

Oh my. A fail safe over a document. What the hell is that? How exactly does that work?
Just relax....the end of your fascism is coming.....

So no answer to the question?
You will be devestated, no doubt.....

My guess is the douchebag Obama/Crooked Hillary punks outsourced the job since they clearly are very clueless in internet functionality. The thing is they are fucking with experts. Looking forward to the next batch of emails proving Crooked Hillary and the dems and their republican enablers are a corrupt pieces of shit.

It's clearly above your pay-grade. Go read and educate yourself on encryption.

I know a little bit about encryption. It's purpose is to prevent unauthorized people from reading it. Why would they do that if it is to be released?
You have access to Wiki.. I'm not going to waste my time on you or any liberal at this point. Go look it up yourself.

Why would I want to look up your lame assed made up shit. It's your claim. Back it up.
Why should anyone go to the trouble of trying to do the impossible and educate a lefty?
You wont believe it and you will make lame excuses.

No. The OP is just another dumb right wing claim that makes no sense. You altRight goobers are caught in another lie, and you're to pathetic to admit it.
every time you use the term altRight, you only prove that you are unable to think for yourself.
handlers said use it and by golly Im gonna use it.

I know a little bit about encryption. It's purpose is to prevent unauthorized people from reading it. Why would they do that if it is to be released?
You have access to Wiki.. I'm not going to waste my time on you or any liberal at this point. Go look it up yourself.

Why would I want to look up your lame assed made up shit. It's your claim. Back it up.
Why should anyone go to the trouble of trying to do the impossible and educate a lefty?

No. The OP is just another dumb right wing claim that makes no sense. You altRight goobers are caught in another lie, and you're to pathetic to admit it.
every time you use the term altRight, you only prove that you are unable to think for yourself.
It's a democrat dog whistle for their ignorant....:lol:

I have no idea what it is. I just know it came up a few weeks ago as another attempt at shaming people into submission. I put it right there with racist, homophobe and whatever else you can think of that the use to force a change.
just another worthless word from a worthless party and an even more worthless poster.

You think so? I see your complaint as just another sign that you right wingers are embarrassed to admit what you really are. You know, like so many of you call yourself constitutionalists, or libertarians. All just an effort to hide what everybody knows you are.

I have no idea what it is. I just know it came up a few weeks ago as another attempt at shaming people into submission. I put it right there with racist, homophobe and whatever else you can think of that the use to force a change.
just another worthless word from a worthless party and an even more worthless poster.

Put it wherever you want. You've already shown you have no shame.

not so much that I have no shame, its more like I have respect for those that support themselves and couldnt care less if those that dont drop dead where they stand,.

not so much that I have no shame, its more like I have respect for those that support themselves and couldnt care less if those that dont drop dead where they stand,.

So that's why you are embarrassed to admit you are altRight?

Forum List

Back