Breaking Wikileaks: Julian Assange Internet Link Severed Prior To Big Hillary Reveal Today

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Contingency plans have been activated. Something big is coming later today that will be devastating to Hillary's campaign.

Twitter

Last edited:
  • Banned
RSBN TV ?@RSBNetwork 4h4 hours ago
Tomorrow and Tuesday. You will be shocked.

• Banned
This fellow named Mark Dice says that is might be the cyber attack Biden was mouthing off about.

Mark Dice ‏@MarkDice
BREAKING: The CIA appears to have launched a cyber attack against #Wikileaks and Jullian Assange. Joe Biden said an attack was coming soon.

Mark Dice ‏@MarkDice
@wikileaks This is what Joe Biden was talking about when he said a Cyber Attack was coming! This is unreal!!!

Mark Dice (@MarkDice) on Twitter

If what was going to be release was so bad to cause them to cyber attack him and shut down his connections, then I can only assume that its real and its proof that Hillary and obama should both b in a high security no frills federal prison to answer for their crimes against the security of this country.

• Banned
If what was going to be release was so bad to cause them to cyber attack him and shut down his connections, then I can only assume that its real and its proof that Hillary and obama should both b in a high security no frills federal prison to answer for their crimes against the security of this country.
I concur!

Last night Assange and Wiki who are LEGION instituted a fail safe over the documentation that's about to be released. The corrupt US Govt under Barack Obama and his sinister partner in crime- Hillary Rodham, can't get away with whatever is about to break.. I've read some things that if they are true, it's not only VERY VERY bad but could be dangerous and have caused irreparable damage to our country

Last night Assange and Wiki who are LEGION instituted a fail safe over the documentation that's about to be released. The corrupt US Govt under Barack Obama and his sinister partner in crime- Hillary Rodham, can't get away with whatever is about to break.. I've read some things that if they are true, it's not only VERY VERY bad but could be dangerous and have caused irreparable damage to our country

Oh my. A fail safe over a document. What the hell is that? How exactly does that work?

Oh my. A fail safe over a document. What the hell is that? How exactly does that work?
It's clearly above your pay-grade. Go read and educate yourself on encryption.

I know a little bit about encryption. It's purpose is to prevent unauthorized people from reading it. Why would they do that if it is to be released?

I know a little bit about encryption. It's purpose is to prevent unauthorized people from reading it. Why would they do that if it is to be released?
You have access to Wiki.. I'm not going to waste my time on you or any liberal at this point. Go look it up yourself.

You have access to Wiki.. I'm not going to waste my time on you or any liberal at this point. Go look it up yourself.

Why would I want to look up your lame assed made up shit. It's your claim. Back it up.

Why would I want to look up your lame assed made up shit. It's your claim. Back it up.
Why should anyone go to the trouble of trying to do the impossible and educate a lefty?
You wont believe it and you will make lame excuses.

This is the single greatest post ever submitted to the USMB.

Cu8lTiXWcAATD0F.jpg

Why should anyone go to the trouble of trying to do the impossible and educate a lefty?
You wont believe it and you will make lame excuses.

No. The OP is just another dumb right wing claim that makes no sense. You altRight goobers are caught in another lie, and you're to pathetic to admit it.

It's being said the next leaks being released will include John Kerry and the Illegal Iran deal

It's also being said that you keep a small pineapple in your kooze just for the fun of it. Which claim has the most proof?

Just relax....the end of your fascism is coming.....

Just relax....the end of your fascism is coming.....

So no answer to the question?

Forum List

Back