BREAKING! Yankee Fan Shows Off Obozo Arm....

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Most of you remember Barry's pathetic opening day pitch at Comiskey Park a few years back.....Decked out in his mom jeans and standing about 40 feet from the plate, our sorry excuse for a president still BOUNCED the ball in front of the catcher....here is a similar throw...from a girl fan just like Barry. :badgrin:

because being perfect is your veil hiding the bad shame you experienced when growing up...you escape the lies you feed yourself through toxic guilt you have experienced as a child.....

because being perfect is your veil hiding the bad shame you experienced when growing up...you escape the lies you feed yourself through toxic guilt you have experienced as a child.....

Hopefully the suicide hotline will be too busy to take your call next time. You've been reported again....

Hopefully the suicide hotline will be too busy to take your call next time. You've been reported again....
Obama should compete at his level,.....say needlepoint?

Perfect? The guy promotes himself as an athlete and fails miserably every fucking time. The only expectation of perfect is because he keeps saying how awesome he is. Maybe if he lowered the bar a bit we wouldn't have so much room to make fun of him.

Perfect? The guy promotes himself as an athlete and fails miserably every fucking time. The only expectation of perfect is because he keeps saying how awesome he is. Maybe if he lowered the bar a bit we wouldn't have so much room to make fun of him.
Lowered the bar a little? Mike, we need a trench for his bar!

The guy promotes himself as an athlete and fails miserably every fucking time. The only expectation of perfect is because he keeps saying how awesome he is. Maybe if he lowered the bar a bit we wouldn't have so much room to make fun of him.

I bet every one of you can stand 60'6" from home plate and groove a strike every time? Right? In front of a few million baseball fans.
Why bust the mans chops for the way he threw a baseball?

He probably didn't even get a warm up throw.

Your ODS is severe. Use your Obamacare to get help. Most plans cover mental illness.

What's he shoot in golf? Can he nail the three? Those are his games.

The guy promotes himself as an athlete and fails miserably every fucking time. The only expectation of perfect is because he keeps saying how awesome he is. Maybe if he lowered the bar a bit we wouldn't have so much room to make fun of him.

I bet every one of you can stand 60'6" from home plate and groove a strike every time? Right? In front of a few million baseball fans.

Your ODS is severe. Use your Obamacare to get help. Most plans cover mental illness.

The guy promotes himself like a great athlete! It's not my fault it turns out he sucks. He's no better than Kim from NK, all talk no fucking success.

Oh and BTW, can he nail the three?

The guy promotes himself like a great athlete! It's not my fault it turns out he sucks. He's no better than Kim from NK, all talk no fucking success.

Here's ANOTHER famous sports shot.
03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

Funny, that shotgun looks ported? Now what kind of pussy would port his shotgun? Oh it appears ported down, So it was to MUCH for him to keep on target. PUSSY!

Here's ANOTHER famous sports shot.
03skeet_image2-articleLarge.jpg

Funny, that shotgun looks ported? Now what kind of pussy would port his shotgun? Oh it appears ported down, So it was to MUCH for him to keep on target. PUSSY!

That whole photo was staged. Remember when it took place. During the gun debate. They needed to somehow prove this asshole wasn't against guns but loved them! So much so he even shot one...once, and promptly went to change his shorts after pissing them.

To much of a man for them to handle so they nitpick everything they can.

Obama should compete at his level,.....say needlepoint?
He'd probably stick himself then blame the manufacturer of the needle for it being too sharp.

I'm beginning to suspect there's a black guy under that Klan hood. :eusa_whistle:
Why do these people keep trying to make him something he isn't? It's been going on for 8 years now.

I can't think of one good thing he's done. Obamacare is a disaster, but Pelosi takes the lion share of the blame for that...Osama, but who wouldn't have ordered that. Guantanamo Bay still open. Traded 5 terrorists for a deserter. Spent a trillion dollars on failed stimulus..."shovel ready projects weren't so shovel ready" *giggle*. Collapsed Libya without troop support. Drew red lines in Syria. Pulled the troops out of Iraq prematurely. Those three things gave us the rise of ISIS. Benghazi. Fast and Furious. "If I had a son, he would look like a race baiter". Economy still sucks. Not only condones, but encourages illegal immigration. "The police acted stupidly", beer summit.

And those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

I'm beginning to suspect there's a black guy under that Klan hood. :eusa_whistle:
Yep ya caught me. You folks are pathetic...truly. Get over yourselves. We didn't elect Obama to throw baseballs we elected him fix what your republican president Bush fucked up

It's because all the other things he's fouled up are so serious, there is no making light of them.

Take a deep breath and stop being so thin skinned.

Forum List

Back