Breast more than feeding tool

In Germany women don't shave their armpits or legs. In France both women and men seldom bathe. Italian women are famous for facial hair. In most of Africa both women and men wear nothing but loincloths.

There's a point there, but I don't see it. I have never seen Andrea Merkle sticking her tit in anyone's mouth.

The common denominator in all those places you named is that breast feeding is not a big deal, its not even an after thought but in the US it is, I'm just curious as to why. Hell I have even see Arab women in Kuwait breast feed in public.

That would be the lowest common denominator.

In Germany women don't shave their armpits or legs. In France both women and men seldom bathe. Italian women are famous for facial hair. In most of Africa both women and men wear nothing but loincloths.

There's a point there, but I don't see it. I have never seen Andrea Merkle sticking her tit in anyone's mouth.

The common denominator in all those places you named is that breast feeding is not a big deal, its not even an after thought but in the US it is, I'm just curious as to why. Hell I have even see Arab women in Kuwait breast feed in public.

That would be the lowest common denominator.

LOL! Damn you totally hate breasts.

selma-hayek.jpg

Breasts sometimes serve as evidence for the existence of God.

Hell yes they do.

Exactly the point I've been making all along.

Women are nothing but tits, they don't want to be anything but tits, they are reduced to their lowest common denominator and intend to advertise the fact whenever they can wherever they can.

Well to be fair I enjoy breasts, but I like females asses better.

selma-hayek.jpg

Hell yes they do.

Exactly the point I've been making all along.

Women are nothing but tits, they don't want to be anything but tits, they are reduced to their lowest common denominator and intend to advertise the fact whenever they can wherever they can.

False.

In fact, Salma is noted for her brains and her talent quite apart from her looks and cup size.

Salma Hayek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interestingly, one of her "activist" concerns is the support of breastfeeding.

I'm sure she gets her movie parts based on her intelligence.

She's smart enough to use what she has-and use it to her advantage. It's show business-what do people expect? Sex appeal sells (this goes for both men and women). You can either use it and be successful-or complain and whine about it-and get nowhere (unless you have a lot of talent).

I had a baby, once in a very crowded room he started crying. Rather than let him cry, I reached into my bag, pulled out an insulated bottle bag, took the top off and fed him in full view of everyone. I did not have to drag out a swollen tit to do it.
What if for some unexpected reason you didn't have a bottle?

Come to think of it, I was never that irresponsible and thought of my baby first.
That's evasive of my question. Again, what if for some unexpected reason (e.g., your bag was stolen) you didn't have a bottle?

The young woman in my anecdote seemed really frustrated because the baby was crying very loudly and passionately. As I said, that went on for five minutes after I boarded the train but I have no idea how long it had gone on before I boarded, and I have no idea how far she had to go.

She did wait for an empty seat at the end of the car, and she did turn herself toward the wall, which shielded her pretty much from two thirds of the passengers. So she wasn't flagrant in her action and, as I said, most of the passengers ignored her. (Those closer to her were glad the baby stopped wailing.)

What would you have done?

It is totally against the law to tell a woman breastfeeding a child off. .

No it's not. That's ridiculous.

California has very strict laws regarding the treatment of breastfeeding women. Perhaps not where you are. Section 43.3 of the Civil Code is quite specific as to where a woman might breastfeed.

The UNITED STATES has a Bill of Rights that includes Freedom of Speech, you moron.

selma-hayek.jpg

She may well be able to dance with a snake in a vampire movie but I'm not even slightly interested in my snake dancing with her.
She's old now anyway but she was never good looking and her tits are floppy at best.

You could have picked a beauty with nice knockers.

What if for some unexpected reason you didn't have a bottle?

Come to think of it, I was never that irresponsible and thought of my baby first.
That's evasive of my question. Again, what if for some unexpected reason (e.g., your bag was stolen) you didn't have a bottle?

The young woman in my anecdote seemed really frustrated because the baby was crying very loudly and passionately. As I said, that went on for five minutes after I boarded the train but I have no idea how long it had gone on before I boarded, and I have no idea how far she had to go.

She did wait for an empty seat at the end of the car, and she did turn herself toward the wall, which shielded her pretty much from two thirds of the passengers. So she wasn't flagrant in her action and, as I said, most of the passengers ignored her. (Those closer to her were glad the baby stopped wailing.)

I would have had a bottle. Why is it that liberals have no concept of planning ahead. If my bag was stolen, I would have already called the police to report the theft and asked for assistance.

Suppose it was a man. Some daddy taking his baby out. Would he flop out a tit? Is there some law that prohibits having possession of an infant while not having tits?

I would have had a bottle. Why is it that liberals have no concept of planning ahead. If my bag was stolen, I would have already called the police to report the theft and asked for assistance.

Suppose it was a man. Some daddy taking his baby out. Would he flop out a tit? Is there some law that prohibits having possession of an infant while not having tits?

Men can't generate milk.

No it's not. That's ridiculous.

California has very strict laws regarding the treatment of breastfeeding women. Perhaps not where you are. Section 43.3 of the Civil Code is quite specific as to where a woman might breastfeed.

The UNITED STATES has a Bill of Rights that includes Freedom of Speech, you moron.

Freedom of speech does not include offending a protected class and mothers are a protected class. What a real dolt you are. No wonder you can't carry on a conversation with what is it now 20 different people. Can you imagine that? You have deliberately tried to bait twenty people into one of your little bandwidth wastes of time. I can list them all. Doesn't that make you a troll?

Forum List

Back