Breastfeeding shocker: After 7 children, couple told to part ways

The is no such thing as a moderate or liberal version of Islam.

Islam is what it is.....and we make no apologies for it. .. :cool:
Well at least we can agree on something, which is this bullshit the Western media has been feeding people about "moderate Muslims". LOL
That's not what I said.

My comment was that there is only one version of Islam. . :cool:

And that would be the one which requires the slaughter of Jews and Christians who refuse to convert to "the religion of peace" or fail to pay the Jizya tax?

That the religion of Islam remains true and unchanging with the Quran as it's center piece and guide is what has allowed the religion to both endure and continue to grow throughout the world.

Many people today want a solid and unwavering connection to the past and Islam provides that.

Other religions keep diluting and modifying their teachings with modern relativism in order to accommodate society.

Whereas, Islam refuses to change of modify it's core teachings and principals.

For many people this is an attractive aspect of Islam and lead to it's continued world wide growth. .. :cool:

'Many people today want a solid and unwavering connection to the past'

And you base this on what?

Posted by SAYIT
And that would be the one which requires the slaughter of Jews and Christians who refuse to convert to "the religion of peace" or fail to pay the Jizya tax?

Like I said, there is only one version of Islam.
So just read the Quran yourself and your question will be answered. .. :cool:

You truncated the thread to avoid the obvious. No matter ... I reconnected the context.
I take your response to mean you either don't know or won't say.
So be it. Couldn't your non-answer be deemed a denial of the word of Mohamed? :D

The is no such thing as a moderate or liberal version of Islam.

Islam is what it is.....and we make no apologies for it. .. :cool:
Well at least we can agree on something, which is this bullshit the Western media has been feeding people about "moderate Muslims". LOL
That's not what I said.

My comment was that there is only one version of Islam. . :cool:
And if you call yourself a Muslim then it's that ONE version and one version only that you must SUBMIT to. That's what you said.

You mean that book that is always "out of context" when it's quoted? :lmao:

That the religion of Islam remains true and unchanging with the Quran as it's center piece and guide is what has allowed the religion to both endure and continue to grow throughout the world.

Many people today want a solid and unwavering connection to the past and Islam provides that.

Other religions keep diluting and modifying their teachings with modern relativism in order to accommodate society.

For many people this is an attractive aspect of Islam and lead to it's continued world wide growth. .. :cool:

life, mankind, the future are anything but "solid and unwavering". To survive we all need to band and sway with what nature and fate drop at out feet. We have to be able to adapt and change. If we hadn't, mankind would not have survived.

There are aways going to be an extremely tiny group of deluded weirdos who will try to make up their own warped version of Islam.

But their sick version of Islam will never be accepted by the vast majority of main stream Muslims. .. :doubt:

Posted by SAYIT

You truncated the thread to avoid the obvious. No matter ... I reconnected the context.
I take your response to mean you either don't know or won't say.
So be it. Couldn't your non-answer be deemed a denial of the word of Mohamed?
Nope .. :cool:

All you are basically doing is proving to us that there is no such thing as a "moderate Muslim", as you said Islam is an absolute religion, you are either a Muslim or not and that means you have to follow ALL it's barbaric laws, including medieval Shariah law.

Islam itself is a diluted religion created by an illiterate Arabian desert criminal thug named Mohammad who hijacked two major faiths of Judaism and Christianity and mixed it with the moon god religion of his own tribe.

In other words Islam's core teachings are totally false and wrong. It is a house of cards that is built on lies, the first and biggest lie being that Muslims believe that Abraham sacrificed Ishmael. This big lie is one of the main foundations of Islam. That's what you get when you have an illiterate try to copy other religions.

*Sunni does not speak for most Muslims; in fact, based on his posts, not for the vast majority of them.

*You could say the same for Joseph Smith or even for Jesus who was unemployed and criminal. You could say the same for pretty much every prophet who was the impetus or founder of any religion.

When you can post more thoughtfully and intelligently, your posts will have more impact.

Forum List

Back