Breitbart completely wipes Trump-Bannon news from homepage

Breitbart, like Fox News, is state TV. Not unlike North Korean TV whose only purpose is to praise the supreme leader.

Bannon is the main voice at Breitbart but they won’t carry what he is saying.
Incredible.
The right wing is imploding and it’s such a beautiful sight!

If Trump is going to allow a crazed ideologue into his White House inner circle, he gets what he gets.

It's not as if any of this is a surprise. A President needs serious, pragmatic, rational people around on which to depend.

Can America survive this insanity?

steve-bannon.jpg

trump-bald.jpg

In the same book that Michael Wolff quotes Bannon, he also quoted dozens of the White House staff on what they think of Trump.
Wolff set up shop in the White House and had public access to many of the people that worked with Trump.
Each person, without exception, all said the same thing about Trump.
“ He’s a dope, dumb shit, an idiot. The list went on with every single person.
This isn’t democrats or any of his opposition saying these things...it’s the people that work with Trump every single day.

Trump’s own staff confirms what we’ve been saying since day one about him.
He really is an imbecile.

Blech. Just another attack thread now.

It would be interesting to have a normal conversation about Bannon's effect and influence on this Presidency, and what's coming down the road.

It would be interesting to have a normal conversation about Bannon's effect and influence on this Presidency, and what's coming down the road.
Having trouble dealing with Wolff’s explosive book I see..
Do you know who else is having a real hard time with it too?
DJT. His aides say he’s been screaming about it since it came out.
When you know your whole staff thinks you’re an idiot, that has got to sting, as well as Bannon’s comments do.

Bannon was once Trump’s biggest ally. Now there’s a civil war with both of them.
This couldn’t have turned out any better if I designed it myself.

Karma is a bitch!

When you know your whole staff thinks you’re an idiot, that has got to sting, as well as Bannon’s comments do.
Which has nothing to do with my post.

Just do your stuff, maybe someone will come along who can have a normal conversation.

So basically they are trying to wash their hands of Bannons comments after they received the legal letter? What do you guys think?

Look, if you are wrongs, you go to the end of the earth on principle. Bannon has not been wronged, and he is challenging the president of the United States and a barroom brawler himself in Trump. If Trump did him wrong, I say go for it, I am doing the same myself as a Canadian whistleblower. If not, if this is for some ulterior motive, move on and slink away, it's not worth the investment in more ways than one.
I think it's a level playing field between Trump and Bannon. They are most definitely two of a kind.

I'm pretty sure the stories were just pushed off the top of the page in place of newer stories. You can still see them on the front page in the "most popular" section on the right of the screen, and the "trending now" section right below the top stories.

Breitbart, like Fox News, is state TV. Not unlike North Korean TV whose only purpose is to praise the supreme leader.

Bannon is the main voice at Breitbart but they won’t carry what he is saying.
Incredible.
The right wing is imploding and it’s such a beautiful sight!
Popcorn is wonderful at times like this.

What we know is Bannon is a radical ZIONIST. In other words, he is delusional like all jews who have jewish identity and thinks a mythical tribe from Saudi Arabia was appointed by the baal Yahweh to invade Palestine. Which is why they control the diamond industry, and other industries like the MSM, and Congress, and DOJ, and FBI.

. The deep state with new members added still working it's undermining effect on our President I see. Looks like the house cleaning isn't over by a long shot. Keep draining that swamp Trump. Looks like he has to call in an airstrike on him and his troops position. The enemy has breached the perimeters or were hiding in plain sight when set up camp there. Trump is there to serve his base, and not to serve big broken ego's that can't take being taken out of the public service or public eye. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back