Brennan admits that the Russia collusion story was a hoax fabricated by Hillary to divert attention from her emails.

Read it and weap libbies. Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly. Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
Another "admits" post! Whenever I see one my bullshit meter goes off.
Are you denying his own words?
I don't read posts that are BS on the face of them. Life's too short.
Ahhhhh

Plausible Deniability....

Hahahahaha

Here is the deal folks... it doesn't matter.
Why?
Because the left has the entire media apparatus on their side.
CNN/MSNBC/NYT/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/NPR etc. etc. - are all reporting on this the same... "TRUMP IS CRAZY!!! UNHINGED!!!..... they will not report on one single item that will make Hillary or anyone else look bad.
They will cherry pick the shit out of this, and concentrate solely on what they can find that makes Trump look bad and go with that only.
So it doesn't matter how damning anything that is in there that hurts Hillary or the Democrats... even if it contains indisputable evidence it was a hoax and the high ups all knew it.
It won't matter. Because that is just how divided a nation we are.

Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly.
Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
They do? What does this story have to do with the election?

Biden was part of the coup

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well, you have less than a month to prove that. Talk radio's accusations won't count.
How sad that you're relying on Biden being saved by the bell in the 12th round
Nothing I can do about it, one way or the other.

Trump needs to get right on this. Let's go.
Mac give me a straight answer.

Do YOU believe that what was done to the Trump team was wrong?

Do you believe it warrants an investigation?

Or do you just want it all to go away?

It's been investigated to DEATH, and they've found NOTHING. The Mueller Investigation found substantial evidence of wrongdoing by the Trump Campaign but "insufficient evidence" of a conspiracy to prove guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt".

The Inspector General found the investigation to be well predicated and properly conducted, and Durham hasn't filed a single charge against anyone except the FBI drone that the IG found changed an underlying document in the application for the FISA Warrant, which had no effect on the application. Of course they charged the guy, he plead guilty, and the Trump Cult is crying "See, see, he was right!".

Trump is the liar here. He enthusiatically accepted the Russian help, and he's doing it again this election too. This whole Brennan story is Russian disinformation and propaganda. And you clowns fucking know it.

Why?
CNN/MSNBC/NYT/ABC/CBS/NBC/PBS/NPR etc. etc. - are all reporting on this the same... "TRUMP IS CRAZY!!! UNHINGED!!!..... they will not report on one single item that will make Hillary or anyone else look bad.
They will cherry pick the shit out of this, and concentrate solely on what they can find that makes Trump look bad and go with that only.
So it doesn't matter how damning anything that is in there that hurts Hillary or the Democrats... even if it contains indisputable evidence it was a hoax and the high ups all knew it.
If Trump wins it will matter.
If Biden wins it will all be washed away.
The msm can not override indictments

They do? What does this story have to do with the election?
3 years of democrat obstruction and investigations that prevented Trump from even greater achievements. Imagine if we'd have had a NORMAL & HONEST house of representatives.
Do you think that's going to be a priority for voters, given all our other priorities and opinions? Given the fact the country is an absolute mess right now, even after all these "great achievements"?

Mess because democrats are doing their best to destroy it. Not Trump's fault. He is the God-Emperor not the God.

Why?
If Trump wins it will matter.
If Biden wins it will all be washed away.
The msm can not override indictments
If Trump wins it will die just as it will if Biden wins.
Just like Jeffery Epstein.
I don't think anyone with a grain of intelligence and a gram of integrity doesn't believe Hillary and company did some serious shit in both trying to hide her emails, and win the Presidency.
But if you think they are going to go after evidence that clearly shows at least 3 federal government agencies, the White House and some members of the Senate/Congress all committed conspiracy and treason?? - yeah - that is not going to happen. To many people know too many things on both sides.

If laws were broken, I want people to be held fully accountable. I don't care what the situation is. Especially politicians, but that's just my own personal bias.

As I understand our laws, accusations have to be proven in a court of law. So, let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened after both sides have fully had their say.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

Read it and weap libbies.

How about telling us, what you believe is a crime, that you think took place?

Please explain the conspiracy....????

If laws were broken, I want people to be held fully accountable. I don't care what the situation is. Especially politicians, but that's just my own personal bias.

As I understand our laws, accusations have to be proven in a court of law. So, let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened after both sides have fully had their say.

Except you did not answer my question.

In light of the new Brennan notes do YOU believe an investigation is warranted?

Read it and weap libbies. Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly. Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
Another "admits" post! Whenever I see one my bullshit meter goes off.
Are you denying his own words?
I don't read posts that are BS on the face of them. Life's too short.
Ahhhhh

Plausible Deniability....

Hahahahaha
For gramps reading pleasure
The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goals of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States.

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections ...
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_St...

Feedback
About Featured Snippets
Web results

Russian Efforts Against Election Infrastructure - US Senate ...
www.intelligence.senate.gov › files › documents › Report_Volume1

PDF
(U) SSCI Transcript of the Open Hearing on Russian Interference in the 2016 U.S. Elections, held on Wednesday,. June 21. 2017. p. 13. DHS FBI Homeland ...

C.I.A. Reasserts Putin Is Likely Directing Election Influence ...
www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Sep 22, 2020 — Putin of Russia is most likely continuing to approve and direct interference operations aimed at raising President Trump's re-election chances, a ...

Russian meddling efforts intensifying as US election nears ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/09/12 › politics › russian-meddling-2020-us-elect...

Sep 12, 2020 — There is a threat of election interference out of China and Iran, in addition to Russia. On Thursday, Microsoft announced that Russian, Chinese ...

Is Russia interfering in the 2020 election? Yes — here's how ...
www.vox.com › russia-2020-election-meddling-trump-biden

Sep 21, 2020 — The chaos has a point: Russia wants to create confusion and distrust. This undermines faith in American institutions and hampers their ability to ...

Read the declassified report on Russian interference in the ...
apps.washingtonpost.com › documents › national › read-the-declassifi...

Read the declassified report on Russian interference in the U.S. election. The declassified 14-page report, which was released in January, concluded Russian ...

D086CDB0-28A4-48F6-99FE-42AD5C4BA577.jpeg

So, when I say "let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened", that's not clear enough. Okay, sorry.

In DIRECT answer to your question, YES, let's investigate, good idea.

Is that clear enough?

Read it and weap libbies.

How about telling us, what you believe is a crime, that you think took place?

Please explain the conspiracy....????
The powers that be conspired to effect the outcome of an election.

The powers that be lied to the FISA courts MULTIPLE TIMES.

The powers that be used our intelligence agency to target innocent citizens.

The powers that be used tax payer dollars in the commission of their criminal acts.

The powers that be continued these activities post election against a duly elected president which could be considered treason.

The powers that be lied under oath to congress about their nefarious activities.

I'm sure their is more but I'm not a lawyer.

So, when I say "let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened", that's not clear enough. Okay, sorry.

Is that clear enough?
Yes, thank you. Now having gotten to this point does this give you ANY pause in your support of Joe Biden?

Is that clear enough?
Yes, thank you. Now having gotten to this point does this give you ANY pause in your support of Joe Biden?
Not yet. I don't like him much to begin with, and I think the Democratic party is a rolling, flaming shit show.

If biden was in that room and lied he needs to be arrested along with the rest of them

Is that clear enough?
Not yet. I don't like him much to begin with, and I think the Democratic party is a rolling shit show.
What about the reports that Biden was involved in some of these meetings?

Forum List

Back