Brennan admits that the Russia collusion story was a hoax fabricated by Hillary to divert attention from her emails.

Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly.
Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
They do? What does this story have to do with the election?

Biden was part of the coup

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well, you have less than a month to prove that. Talk radio's accusations won't count.

Was Brennan lying to his meeting notes?

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Go get 'er!!

And what has been done about that? Nothing.
That too is a scandal.
What does it all mean? IMO it means we live in a failed state. If the political elite in the D Party suffer no consequences, what can’t they do? Clearly they are above the law.
It is a defining moment especially when you consider the focus on criminal justice. Democrats want to screech for criminal reform but are sweeping their own crimes under the proverbial rug.

That too is a scandal.
What does it all mean? IMO it means we live in a failed state. If the political elite in the D Party suffer no consequences, what can’t they do? Clearly they are above the law.
It is a defining moment especially when you consider the focus on criminal justice. Democrats want to screech for criminal reform but are sweeping their own crimes under the proverbial rug.
The thing is it’s not just Democrats. It seems to me the Justice Department is doing little to prosecute these crimes. Looks like the swamp Don claimed he would drain, is going to drown him. The establishment always protects it’s own.

That too is a scandal.
The thing is it’s not just Democrats. It seems to me the Justice Department is doing little to prosecute these crimes. Looks like the swamp Don claimed he would drain, is going to drown him. The establishment always protects it’s own.
I don't disagree

3 years of democrat obstruction and investigations that prevented Trump from even greater achievements. Imagine if we'd have had a NORMAL & HONEST house of representatives.
Do you think that's going to be a priority for voters, given all our other priorities and opinions? Given the fact the country is an absolute mess right now, even after all these "great achievements"?
/——/ Uhhh, yeah. Hello.

3 years of democrat obstruction and investigations that prevented Trump from even greater achievements. Imagine if we'd have had a NORMAL & HONEST house of representatives.

It doesn't take the House to deal with this. Trump runs the Justice Department.

Trump had the House his first two years when he was promising to "throw her in jail".

There are a lot more people than just Hillary that deserve jail time for what they did! Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Lynch, Biden & Obama...they all took part in a criminal conspiracy to use US intelligence agencies against an opposition political party's candidate and to deceive the American people!

But not a one will be held accountable for anything. Not a one.
That's a choice that present day Democrats will have to make in front of the entire American population, PK! What their former "leadership" did during and after that election makes Watergate look like child's play! Now they can choose to pretend it never happened but that's a choice that will stain THEM just as much as the people that took part in this scandal!

Read it and weap libbies.

I am sure he can somehow work Kamala into the conspiracy theory of Trump on drugs....

It doesn't take the House to deal with this. Trump runs the Justice Department.

Trump had the House his first two years when he was promising to "throw her in jail".

There are a lot more people than just Hillary that deserve jail time for what they did! Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Page, Strozk, Lynch, Biden & Obama...they all took part in a criminal conspiracy to use US intelligence agencies against an opposition political party's candidate and to deceive the American people!

But not a one will be held accountable for anything. Not a one.
That's a choice that present day Democrats will have to make in front of the entire American population, PK! What their former "leadership" did during and after that election makes Watergate look like child's play! Now they can choose to pretend it never happened but that's a choice that will stain THEM just as much as the people that took part in this scandal!

No one has to face that. No one is doing anything about it. As long as nothing is done people can say there is nothing there.

but but but...
This didn’t really happen!!!
No one is reporting it.
It’s Russian propaganda!!!

half of our “fellow citizens” are absolute sheep.

but but but...
This didn’t really happen!!!
No one is reporting it.
It’s Russian propaganda!!!

half of our “fellow citizens” are absolute sheep.

80% at least.

Read it and weap libbies. Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly. Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
Another "admits" post! Whenever I see one my bullshit meter goes off.

Read it and weap libbies. Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly. Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
Are you denying his own words?

Beating drums is meaningless if hillary is not behind bars

This is Russian propaganda and no such things has happened. The DNI, a Trump appointee said it, but has yet to produce the emails for us to see.

In an interview last night, Brennan said it never happened and where are the underlying documents to this claim?

Biden was part of the coup

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Well, you have less than a month to prove that. Talk radio's accusations won't count.
How sad that you're relying on Biden being saved by the bell in the 12th round
Nothing I can do about it, one way or the other.

Trump needs to get right on this. Let's go.
Mac give me a straight answer.

Do YOU believe that what was done to the Trump team was wrong?

Do you believe it warrants an investigation?

Or do you just want it all to go away?

Have you seen this email. Where are these words?

I don't read posts that are BS on the face of them. Life's too short.

Forum List

Back