Brennan admits that the Russia collusion story was a hoax fabricated by Hillary to divert attention from her emails.

Mac give me a straight answer.
Do YOU believe that what was done to the Trump team was wrong?
Do you believe it warrants an investigation?
Or do you just want it all to go away?
If laws were broken, I want people to be held fully accountable. I don't care what the situation is. Especially politicians, but that's just my own personal bias.

As I understand our laws, accusations have to be proven in a court of law. So, let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened after both sides have fully had their say.

Easiest question I'll get all day.
Except you did not answer my question.

In light of the new Brennan notes do YOU believe an investigation is warranted?
So, when I say "let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened", that's not clear enough. Okay, sorry.

In DIRECT answer to your question, YES, let's investigate, good idea.

Is that clear enough?
Yes, thank you. Now having gotten to this point does this give you ANY pause in your support of Joe Biden?
Not yet. I don't like him much to begin with, and I think the Democratic party is a rolling shit show.
What about the reports that Biden was involved in some of these meetings?
Toss them into the investigation. We need know. Let's go.

Read it and weap libbies.

Trump needs to beat this drum LOUDLY and repeatedly.
Pence also needs to make it a focal point at tonight's debate.
How about telling us, what you believe is a crime, that you think took place?

Please explain the conspiracy....????
The powers that be conspired to effect the outcome of an election.

The powers that be lied to the FISA courts MULTIPLE TIMES.

The powers that be used our intelligence agency to target innocent citizens.

The powers that be used tax payer dollars in the commission of their criminal acts.

The powers that be continued these activities post election against a duly elected president which could be considered treason.

The powers that be lied under oath to congress about their nefarious activities.

I'm sure their is more but I'm not a lawyer.
You got all of that, out of notes written, after an update given to Obama by Comey, letting Obama know that they found evidence of Hillary giving the okay to her campaign team to swirl rumors that Trump is tied to the Russians that was proven by Crowdstrike's investigation, to steal her emails?

What should have been done? Someone going to Hillary and telling her that she can't run a smear campaign on Trump that was LEGAL for candidates to do?

The powers that be used tax payer dollars in the commission of their criminal acts.

The powers that be continued these activities post election against a duly elected president which could be considered treason.

The powers that be lied under oath to congress about their nefarious activities.

You got all of that, out of notes written, after an update given to Obama by Comey, letting Obama know that they found evidence of Hillary giving the okay to her campaign team to swirl rumors that Trump is tied to the Russians that was proven by Crowdstrike's investigation, to steal her emails?

What should have been done? Someone going to Hillary and telling her that she can't run a smear campaign on Trump that was LEGAL for candidates to do?
Does spinning that fast make you dizzy?

There is a reason only Fox and Sputnik news are the only ones running this story.... :rolleyes:

Does spinning that fast make you dizzy?
I'm not spinning it....you are.... And Nunes and Fox and Sputnik....where is the evidence of anything you wrote?

Mac give me a straight answer.
Do YOU believe that what was done to the Trump team was wrong?
Do you believe it warrants an investigation?
Or do you just want it all to go away?
If laws were broken, I want people to be held fully accountable. I don't care what the situation is. Especially politicians, but that's just my own personal bias.

As I understand our laws, accusations have to be proven in a court of law. So, let's go, investigate, run with it full speed, and let's see what happened after both sides have fully had their say.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

fair enough

Obama and Biden were in on it.

Most corrupt administration in history.

Forum List

Back