Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Weak. Pretty cowardly on your part to. The Carter Page stuff has been taken apart many times, and the fact that the folks who got the warrant will not come out and defend it says more. Grab your coloring books Jose. and prep your safe space. The next 4 years are going to suck for you.

Uh, guy, the RCP average has Biden ahead by 9.7% and 538 has him ahead by 10.1.

you have carter page.

We have 212,000 dead Americans and 40 million lost jobs.

No American President has failed as badly as Trump has.

You scream about a police state, and yet anything Trump could have done beyond what he has done vis a vis Corona would have violated the Constitution by performing acts against the separation of powers between the States and the Federal Government.

Try to keep your bullshit straight, you fucking hypocrite.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

That the charges were dropped just shows how gutless the DA is.

The same police that are going to enforce all the new gun laws your side wants to pass?

What charges were dropped?

One officer was charged with wanton endangerment because he shot into a neighboring apartment.

Talking about the charges against the guy who shot at the cops.

Sorry! That is self-defense if he truly did not know they were cops.

That's what a trial is supposed to find out. Just dropping the charges is gutless.

What charges are you talking about? You seem extremely confused! AG of the state held a grand jury regarding the cops. The local AG for Louisville (A Democrat) did not charge the boyfriend with shooting the cop.

Charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend dropped for now

Those charges were dropped by the local DA, a Democrat, the police chief was fired, and the mayor received a no-confidence vote by the city council, Democrats one and all. If you read the article, they still could made against the boyfriend, but it appears to be a case of self-defense against a home invasion.

A valid warrant was provided, so it cannot be a "home invasion".

The cops say they announced, and went in when no answer was given, again, not a home invasion.

If you come to my house, knock on my door, say it is the police, then bust down my door and I didn't hear a thing, you are going to get shot also.

My daughter-in-law's Mom and step-father lived in Virginia and were sitting in their apartment one afternoon, when someone busted in the door and when her step-Dad stood up to confront them, he was shot with a sawed-off shotgun in the hand and shoulder, causing him to lose the use of his right hand and arm. Oh, those teenagers had watched enough TV that they yelled "Police" as they broke down the door. This happened about 10 years ago. The only thing that saved them was their son was upstairs where their gun was kept and he did not get down the stairs in time before they fled.

Another baseless attempt at guilt by association, you fucking hack.

We don't live in a "police state", we will if the Commies you suck dick for take over.

Please show definitive proof the lied on the warrant.

And of course, as always, please go 6 feet under as soon as possible to make this world a better place.

fuck off and die, Marty... people have gotten tired of your right wing tantrums.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

That the charges were dropped just shows how gutless the DA is.

The same police that are going to enforce all the new gun laws your side wants to pass?

What charges were dropped?

One officer was charged with wanton endangerment because he shot into a neighboring apartment.

Talking about the charges against the guy who shot at the cops.

Sorry! That is self-defense if he truly did not know they were cops.

That's what a trial is supposed to find out. Just dropping the charges is gutless.

What charges are you talking about? You seem extremely confused! AG of the state held a grand jury regarding the cops. The local AG for Louisville (A Democrat) did not charge the boyfriend with shooting the cop.

Charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend dropped for now

Those charges were dropped by the local DA, a Democrat, the police chief was fired, and the mayor received a no-confidence vote by the city council, Democrats one and all. If you read the article, they still could made against the boyfriend, but it appears to be a case of self-defense against a home invasion.

A valid warrant was provided, so it cannot be a "home invasion".

The cops say they announced, and went in when no answer was given, again, not a home invasion.

If you come to my house, knock on my door, say it is the police, then bust down my door and I didn't hear a thing, you are going to get shot also.

My daughter-in-law's Mom and step-father lived in Virginia and were sitting in their apartment one afternoon, when someone busted in the door and when her step-Dad stood up to confront them, he was shot with a sawed-off shotgun in the hand and shoulder, causing him to lose the use of his right hand and arm. Oh, those teenagers had watched enough TV that they yelled "Police" as they broke down the door. This happened about 10 years ago. The only thing that saved them was their son was upstairs where their gun was kept and he did not get down the stairs in time before they fled.

It's not the cops fault if you don't hear it as long as they clearly and loudly announce their intent and have a valid warrant.

Another baseless attempt at guilt by association, you fucking hack.

We don't live in a "police state", we will if the Commies you suck dick for take over.

Please show definitive proof the lied on the warrant.

And of course, as always, please go 6 feet under as soon as possible to make this world a better place.

fuck off and die, Marty... people have gotten tired of your right wing tantrums.

You first, you lying old sack of dried up fascist garbage.

I would put you on ignore if it wasn't for the fact your bullshit would go partially unchallenged on this site.

You scream about a police state, and yet anything Trump could have done beyond what he has done vis a vis Corona would have violated the Constitution by performing acts against the separation of powers between the States and the Federal Government.

Uh, the constitution isn't a suicide pact. Trump, if he were a true leader, could have sat down with the governors and congress and hammered out plans to deal with Covid. This is what every other advanced democracy did, and they were hit by it long before we were

Trump is the one who made wearing masks a cultural issue... not anyone else. It never, ever should have been.

He's the ones who encouraged the nutters with guns to show up at the Michigan state capital...

So once more.. fuck off and die, Marty... we are done with you nutters making it worse for the rest of us.

Marty's world.

Homophobic wifebeater is told he can't discriminate against gays, IT'S THE WORST THING EVER!!!

Innocent woman is shot in her home on a falsified warrant, and "Well, them's the breaks."

Talk about fucked up priorities.

Uh, the constitution isn't a suicide pact. Trump, if he were a true leader, could have sat down with the governors and congress and hammered out plans to deal with Covid. This is what every other advanced democracy did, and they were hit by it long before we were

Trump is the one who made wearing masks a cultural issue... not anyone else. It never, ever should have been.

He's the ones who encouraged the nutters with guns to show up at the Michigan state capital...

So once more.. fuck off and die, Marty... we are done with you nutters making it worse for the rest of us.

The CDC provided guidance, which changed as the situation changed. The States were contacted by the Feds. A symbolic meeting would have done nothing to change anything. The States have the power to quarantine as per their own laws and Constitution. NY fucked up their response with the whole Nursing Home thing, how is that Trump's fault?

Trump's issue and my issue with masks is that they are purported to be a cure all by mostly the left, and they are not. It's why you see idiots wearing them in cars by themselves, and walking down a sidewalk with no one else around them. Trump's questions have been about their use in situations where they are not needed, not the complete non use of them.

And those "nutters" didn't hurt anyone, didn't destroy any property, and left peacefully, unlike the lefty protesters you get down on your knees to suck off with every post you make.

I'm never going away JoeBlow, I will be here FOR FUCKING EVER countering your fascist old man twat bullshit.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
You said if it wasn't fair and equal justice system, you preferred anarchy! That makes you an idiot in anyone's eyes.

I prefer that over being a racist.

Racist doesn't work anymore.

And yet it's factual.

Marty's world.

Homophobic wifebeater is told he can't discriminate against gays, IT'S THE WORST THING EVER!!!

Innocent woman is shot in her home on a falsified warrant, and "Well, them's the breaks."

Talk about fucked up priorities.

Joe's world:

The police I hate will enforce thoughtcrime punishment against people I hate.

The police I hate will be the only one with guns, and the power to use them.

The lefties I suck off will never ever use government power to fuck over anyone they can.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
You said if it wasn't fair and equal justice system, you preferred anarchy! That makes you an idiot in anyone's eyes.

I prefer that over being a racist.

Racist doesn't work anymore.

And yet it's factual.

Show us.

You know what I am referring to.
sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

They did not. They did not knock or alert the person that they had a warrant.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

You tell them. She was black so obviously she was dealing drugs.

sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

The CDC provided guidance, which changed as the situation changed. The States were contacted by the Feds. A symbolic meeting would have done nothing to change anything. The States have the power to quarantine as per their own laws and Constitution. NY fucked up their response with the whole Nursing Home thing, how is that Trump's fault?

Actually, Cuomo followed CDC guidelines, and their death rate at assisted living facitilities was LOWER than the national average... but please try to blame EVERYONE ELSE but Trump for Trump Plague.

Trump's issue and my issue with masks is that they are purported to be a cure all by mostly the left, and they are not. It's why you see idiots wearing them in cars by themselves, and walking down a sidewalk with no one else around them. Trump's questions have been about their use in situations where they are not needed, not the complete non use of them.

Um. Yeah. He refused to use them personally, and he caught the Covid. Doesn't he look stupid now? Nobody said that masks were a cure all.. but they reduced it. I'm not even sure why you wingnuts get upset when people wear them in their cars. I know when I go out on an errand run, I make several stops, and don't always remember to take the mask off and put it back on.

The problem is, you guys MADE it a cultural issue. The mean old government was making you wear a mask, and nobody is gonna tell me what to do!!! You're a white male!!! But some black person gets gunned down by the cops because they panicked in a stressful situation, they totally had it coming. Check your privilege, buddy!!!

And those "nutters" didn't hurt anyone, didn't destroy any property, and left peacefully,

Did you miss the part where a bunch of them got caught yesterday scheming to kidnap Whitmer and put her on "Trial"?

unlike the lefty protesters you get down on your knees to suck off with every post you make.

Oh, noes, not property. The fucked up thinking of the right. My property is more important than your life. Check your privilege, buddy.

Actually, Cuomo followed CDC guidelines, and their death rate at assisted living facitilities was LOWER than the national average... but please try to blame EVERYONE ELSE but Trump for Trump Plague.

Um. Yeah. He refused to use them personally, and he caught the Covid. Doesn't he look stupid now? Nobody said that masks were a cure all.. but they reduced it. I'm not even sure why you wingnuts get upset when people wear them in their cars. I know when I go out on an errand run, I make several stops, and don't always remember to take the mask off and put it back on.

The problem is, you guys MADE it a cultural issue. The mean old government was making you wear a mask, and nobody is gonna tell me what to do!!! You're a white male!!! But some black person gets gunned down by the cops because they panicked in a stressful situation, they totally had it coming. Check your privilege, buddy!!!

And those "nutters" didn't hurt anyone, didn't destroy any property, and left peacefully,

Did you miss the part where a bunch of them got caught yesterday scheming to kidnap Whitmer and put her on "Trial"?

unlike the lefty protesters you get down on your knees to suck off with every post you make.

Oh, noes, not property. The fucked up thinking of the right. My property is more important than your life. Check your privilege, buddy.

It's only lower because they only counted deaths IN the nursing homes, not deaths of people LIVING in nursing homes. It's a cute accounting trick.

How many people who wear masks all the time have caught COVID? Where did Trump catch COVID?

You can 100% say the guys arrested were the ones who protested at the State house? How are they linked? Nice attempt at a causality link, but failure by you as usual.

Fuck you with your privilege, you out of touch old codger.

Nope. Her boy friend was. One can assume she was partaking in said drugs, where is the toxicology report? She basically killed her self.

If she would have had drugs in her system it would have been reported. But again, she is black, obviously she does drugs right?

And you wonder why black folks want to burn your stuff.

It's only lower because they only counted deaths IN the nursing homes, not deaths of people LIVING in nursing homes. It's a cute accounting trick.

Are you sure that's not how everyone else is counting them?

How many people who wear masks all the time have caught COVID? Where did Trump catch COVID?

Well, probably at the event where he was trying to push Serena Joy for the SCOTUS, but he blamed Gold Star Families, because he's basically an awful person. He didn't wear a mask at either event, and that's the problem.

You can 100% say the guys arrested were the ones who protested at the State house? How are they linked? Nice attempt at a causality link, but failure by you as usual.

Well, the guys who protested were all wearing masks, so we don't know who they were... but when you incite a mob, you are responsible for what the mob does.

Trump incited a mob.

And you wonder why black folks want to burn your stuff.

Are you sure that's not how everyone else is counting them?

Well, probably at the event where he was trying to push Serena Joy for the SCOTUS, but he blamed Gold Star Families, because he's basically an awful person. He didn't wear a mask at either event, and that's the problem.

Well, the guys who protested were all wearing masks, so we don't know who they were... but when you incite a mob, you are responsible for what the mob does.

Trump incited a mob.

Did you provide any actual backup for your claim? Cuomo is fudging the numbers because he fucked up.

He didn't wear a mask when talking, how do you know he wasn't wearing a mask at other times?

Nice attempt again at a weak link with no basis in fact. More dishonest posting from the most dishonest person on this board.

Forum List

Back