Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Um, yeah, you guys haven't shown any "corruption", just a disagreement about whether or not Trump's collusion with Russia should have been investigated or not.

Sure, I mean altering information in order to get a FISA warrant against a sitting President is not at all corrupt. LOL...crazy.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

That the charges were dropped just shows how gutless the DA is.

The same police that are going to enforce all the new gun laws your side wants to pass?

What charges were dropped?

One officer was charged with wanton endangerment because he shot into a neighboring apartment.

Talking about the charges against the guy who shot at the cops.

Sorry! That is self-defense if he truly did not know they were cops.

That's what a trial is supposed to find out. Just dropping the charges is gutless.

What charges are you talking about? You seem extremely confused! AG of the state held a grand jury regarding the cops. The local AG for Louisville (A Democrat) did not charge the boyfriend with shooting the cop.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

The same police that are going to enforce all the new gun laws your side wants to pass?

One officer was charged with wanton endangerment because he shot into a neighboring apartment.

That's what a trial is supposed to find out. Just dropping the charges is gutless.

What charges are you talking about? You seem extremely confused! AG of the state held a grand jury regarding the cops. The local AG for Louisville (A Democrat) did not charge the boyfriend with shooting the cop.

Charges against Breonna Taylor's boyfriend dropped for now

Sure, I mean altering information in order to get a FISA warrant against a sitting President is not at all corrupt. LOL...crazy.

except no one got a warrant against Trump. They got one against Carter Page, a sleazy character at best.

Please show where I have said 2nd amendment rights equate with shooting police exercising a valid warrant.

So you are okay with what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge, then?

When have I ever posted support of the Waco nuts and the Ruby Ridge guy?

Please find some before you accuse me of that.

Waco was a justified raid but fucked up by the feds when they did it, they should have nabbed Koresh when he was out on the Street somewhere.

except no one got a warrant against Trump. They got one against Carter Page, a sleazy character at best.

Weak. Pretty cowardly on your part to. The Carter Page stuff has been taken apart many times, and the fact that the folks who got the warrant will not come out and defend it says more. Grab your coloring books Jose. and prep your safe space. The next 4 years are going to suck for you.

Waco was a justified raid but fucked up by the feds when they did it, they should have nabbed Koresh when he was out on the Street somewhere.

Since you regularly talk out of two sides of your mouth, what's the point. So instead of fishing through your posts, I will just assign all the positions of the crazy right to you.

The thing is, you aren't complaining about those guys, who were some real bastards. Koresh was molesting kids, dealing drugs and selling guns. Weaver was a fucking Nazi. And the Conservative movement make these guys out to be heroes of the homeland.

Taylor just had the bad luck of being at the wrong address. They guy they were looking for didn't even live there.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
You said if it wasn't fair and equal justice system, you preferred anarchy! That makes you an idiot in anyone's eyes.

I prefer that over being a racist.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
it was a legal warrant. what is it you want differently? The police that went to the residence followed a legal document. period. Did the drug dude fire at them when they entered? yes or no?

The Grand Jury testimony showed that Cameron lied. He said that those who served the warrant had nothing to do with the investigation that was presented to the judge (admitting that there was a problem there). We found out after the fact that one of the officers was involved. Cameron lied on many occasions. It's why the judge insisted on releasing the testimony.

Now, if Cameron had done his job from the beginning and fired and charged the officer that lied to get the warrant we may not be where we are today.

The facts are we have had lie after lie coming from the prosecution side. That has to stop. We have no system if the prosecution side is allowed to lie without repercussions. We have anarchy.

AG Cameron lied? Where did you come up with that little tidbit? He has documentation for everything.

Its been discussed here endlessly. He even admitted he lied. Its why the judge agreed to release the grand jury recordings.

Please show where I have said 2nd amendment rights equate with shooting police exercising a valid warrant.

So you are okay with what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge, then?

In both cases the government had warrant's. In both cases the folks they were after were and had broken the law. What got the government in trouble was the fact that they showed up and started shooting people. Neither of those two cases are in any way comparable to this mess with Trump and the fake Russia case against .

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

You said if it wasn't fair and equal justice system, you preferred anarchy! That makes you an idiot in anyone's eyes.

I prefer that over being a racist.

Racist doesn't work anymore.

Those charges were dropped by the local DA, a Democrat, the police chief was fired, and the mayor received a no-confidence vote by the city council, Democrats one and all. If you read the article, they still could made against the boyfriend, but it appears to be a case of self-defense against a home invasion.

You know what I am referring to.
sorry bubba, I have no clue what you're talking about. The police that entered that apartment did so legally. Period. had nothing to do with the validity of the warrant. talk to the judge.

They did not. They did not knock or alert the person that they had a warrant.

That's just not true. The best way to have avoided this would have been for Brianna Taylor to have not let drugs be sold from where she lives. In the end her death was her fault.

Since you regularly talk out of two sides of your mouth, what's the point. So instead of fishing through your posts, I will just assign all the positions of the crazy right to you.

The thing is, you aren't complaining about those guys, who were some real bastards. Koresh was molesting kids, dealing drugs and selling guns. Weaver was a fucking Nazi. And the Conservative movement make these guys out to be heroes of the homeland.

Taylor just had the bad luck of being at the wrong address. They guy they were looking for didn't even live there.

Sorry, but this is nothing more than a smear by association attempt by you, and I will not allow it. Retract it.

The warrant stated they believed drugs were being stored their, if not the boyfriend's drugs, then one of his friends.

Those charges were dropped by the local DA, a Democrat, the police chief was fired, and the mayor received a no-confidence vote by the city council, Democrats one and all. If you read the article, they still could made against the boyfriend, but it appears to be a case of self-defense against a home invasion.

A valid warrant was provided, so it cannot be a "home invasion".

The cops say they announced, and went in when no answer was given, again, not a home invasion.

Weak. Pretty cowardly on your part to. The Carter Page stuff has been taken apart many times, and the fact that the folks who got the warrant will not come out and defend it says more. Grab your coloring books Jose. and prep your safe space. The next 4 years are going to suck for you.

Uh, guy, the RCP average has Biden ahead by 9.7% and 538 has him ahead by 10.1.

you have carter page.

We have 212,000 dead Americans and 40 million lost jobs.

No American President has failed as badly as Trump has.

Sorry, but this is nothing more than a smear by association attempt by you, and I will not allow it. Retract it.

Nope. I have no idea what your position on Waco was previously, but given your gun fetishism, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a Koresh Shrine. Frankly, I'm tired of living in a police state because of your fetish.

The warrant stated they believed drugs were being stored their, if not the boyfriend's drugs, then one of his friends.

You mean the warrant they LIED on to get? The thing is, they KNEW he didn't live there. They already had him in custody. There was no real

he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.
It is an answer. The police should have the skills to de-escalate the situation. And nobody dies. If a few bags of drugs get flushed away so what ?
Cops are supposed to de escalate a situation where they are being shot at? Are you fucking retarded? :cuckoo:

Nope. I have no idea what your position on Waco was previously, but given your gun fetishism, I wouldn't be surprised if you had a Koresh Shrine. Frankly, I'm tired of living in a police state because of your fetish.

You mean the warrant they LIED on to get? The thing is, they KNEW he didn't live there. They already had him in custody. There was no real

Another baseless attempt at guilt by association, you fucking hack.

We don't live in a "police state", we will if the Commies you suck dick for take over.

Please show definitive proof the lied on the warrant.

And of course, as always, please go 6 feet under as soon as possible to make this world a better place.

Forum List

Back