Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
they weren't shooting at her. they were returning fire at the drug dude. she ran out into the line of fire. oops!!

Tommy, it's time to take a class on investigating crime.

Maybe you need one. There was no reason to fire 32 shots. They probably hit one of their own as well as Taylor.
Or not. Right?

How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
they weren't shooting at her. they were returning fire at the drug dude. she ran out into the line of fire. oops!!

Maybe you need one. There was no reason to fire 32 shots. They probably hit one of their own as well as Taylor.

According to ballistics it's possible.
Nope

Nope

The state police report also contradicts Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s assurances last week that “friendly fire” had been ruled out in the wounding of Louisville Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly during the botched March 13 raid, the Courier-Journal reported.

Kentucky State Police said that “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the bullet that hit Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated” as coming from a 9mm pistol fired by Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, the outlet said.

The ballistics report also contradicted Cameron’s claim that the cops only carried .40-caliber handguns, when the shot that hit Mattingly was a 9mm.

The report said Police Officer Brett Hankison had also been issued a 9mm handgun.

Ballistics report contradicts Kentucky AG’s account of Breonna Taylor shooting

They cannot confirm it is.

Or not. Right?

The fact that they dropped the charges tells me that they did not want this information to come out during the trial. It is a admission that they were wrong.

Nope

The state police report also contradicts Attorney General Daniel Cameron’s assurances last week that “friendly fire” had been ruled out in the wounding of Louisville Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly during the botched March 13 raid, the Courier-Journal reported.

Kentucky State Police said that “due to limited markings of comparative value,” the bullet that hit Mattingly was neither “identified nor eliminated” as coming from a 9mm pistol fired by Taylor’s boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, the outlet said.

The ballistics report also contradicted Cameron’s claim that the cops only carried .40-caliber handguns, when the shot that hit Mattingly was a 9mm.

The report said Police Officer Brett Hankison had also been issued a 9mm handgun.

Where’s the actual line that says it came from a cop’s weapon?

Nope

Where’s the actual line that says it came from a cop’s weapon?

No one said it did but you know that. The Kentucky state police said it was possible it did.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Louisville detective who obtained the search warrant bringing police to Breonna Taylor's door the night she died wrote that he personally verified that a suspected drug dealer was getting packages at her apartment.

Except, that wasn't true.

Public Integrity Unit investigators in their July 2 summary wrote that "wording on the affidavit is misleading" and "given Jaynes' statement related to the information, should be reviewed for criminal actions."

'We all had a hand in this': Louisville cop who got Breonna Taylor warrant in the hot seat

I am finding it hilarious that the same idiots who feel that wearing a mask infringes their liberty are quite happy to let policemen into their homes to shoot them in the middle of the night.

How does that work out ?

I am finding it hilarious that the same idiots who feel that wearing a mask infringes their liberty are quite happy to let policemen into their homes to shoot them in the middle of the night.

How does that work out ?

It's been very clear that for many they only care about their liberties. For many they narrow it down even further from there.

How does that work out ?
post that link

It's been very clear that for many they only care about their liberties. For many they narrow it down even further from there.
as long as the law is applied bad people lose certain rights when they commit crimes. Don't you know that? Why else do we have prisons? you all amaze me like you all just sprang out of momma's Vijay jay and never heard of our legal system. wow.

So you all agree pedophilia is ok? wow again.

So, thou can steal
thou can kill your neighbor
thou can take your neighbor's wife.

truly amazing. you should read the constitution.

as long as the law is applied bad people lose certain rights when they commit crimes. Don't you know that? Why else do we have prisons? you all amaze me like you all just sprang out of momma's Vijay jay and never heard of our legal system. wow.

So you all agree pedophilia is ok? wow again.

So, thou can steal
thou can kill your neighbor
thou can take your neighbor's wife.

truly amazing. you should read the constitution.

There is no law that allows a police officer to lie to obtain a warrant.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
and tell me which city with a lot less police today than when it started has less crime now that - when all this started.

stop being a fuckjughead and promoting fictional bullshit.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
and tell me which city with a lot less police today than when it started has less crime now that - when all this started.

stop being a fuckjughead and promoting fictional bullshit.
You will need to translate that for me.

People are not stupid.

People of ALL ethnicities knew that the young lady was no saint.

But BLM supporters felt that they had a good excuse to stir up passions and to get a nice monetary payout for the family.

Except on anonymous discussion forums, people just keep their mouths shut when it comes to such incidents. The media stir up anger in order to capture the attention of readers or viewers.

These incidents will NEVER end. Even during the four years under President Biden & the eight years under President Harris, there will be similar incidents, more breast-beating, and big financial payouts. They are as American as apple pie.

They did on General Flynn. seemed you were ok with that. so lying to get warrants is most likely very common.

They did on General Flynn. seemed you were ok with that. so lying to get warrants is most likely very common.

I wasn't OK with that but I believe you know that. You will find nowhere where I supported that. I was quite clear I didn't believe any of it.

Forum List

Back