Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

The statement was he was a drug dealer. He wasn't. But he was black so obviously he was guilty of something right? Even if nothing more than being black.
that's his job. just because they didn't go in after him, his job is dealing drugs. he shot at cops. period. they were there to collect evidence. I can't help the dude shot at them. why did he? why isn't that important for you? just curious.

It's not important because it is a lie. But that's not going to stop you is it?

neither you or I were there. The report is what was reported. whatever you think you got differently is bullshit.

Ms Taylor got herself killed via the bed she chose to lie in.
And a woman who wears a mini-skirt deserves to get raped, right?

You are subhuman.
has nothing to do with what he said. who shot first?

Miss Taylor never shot at all.
And everyone has the right to shoot at someone busting down a door in the middle of the night.
Anyone doing that deserves to die.
The police should be executed for that even now.
You may want to consider what you will do in the future when you need police help. See people like you with your anti-cop attitude are being contact traced. And as such going into a database which the 911 people have access to. If they find your name and phone number as a person who hates the police, they will be putting your information into the "call within the next 48 hours"!

Atlanta police officers refusing to answer some 911 calls after former cop charged with murder, sources say
Hours after a fired police officer was charged with felony murder for fatally shooting a man in the back, Atlanta police officers are not responding to calls in three zones, multiple sources within the Atlanta Police Department told CNN on Wednesday evening.
Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard earlier in the day announced 11 charges against Garrett Rolfe, who was fired after he shot Rayshard Brooks twice in the back on Friday night. A third shot hit a car with three people inside.

neither you or I were there. The report is what was reported. whatever you think you got differently is bullshit.

There is no report that says that. Other than maybe the white supremacist's sites that also claimed she had been fired.

And everyone has the right to shoot at someone busting down a door in the middle of the night.
dude, the druggie shot at cops first, they returned fire. or were they just supposed to stand there and die themselves. I don't know, but fk you all are stupid fkers.

Nope Miss Taylor didn't shoot a gun, she ran in front of those who were. why?

following facts is difficult for you I see.

you probably shouldn't work around machines.
Bullshit.

dude, the druggie shot at cops first, they returned fire. or were they just supposed to stand there and die themselves. I don't know, but fk you all are stupid fkers.

Ok Scooter. Let’s slow it down. Help me out. Post the link that he was a drug dealer.

Ok Scooter. Let’s slow it down. Help me out. Post the link that he was a drug dealer.

Your own link says ex boyfriend. Current boyfriend was not. So help me out here. What made Walker a drug dealer?

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

The Drug Dealer wasn’t there.
The drug dealer fired the 1st shot, striking a DEA Agent in the leg...

hE

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

The Drug Dealer wasn’t there.
The drug dealer fired the 1st shot, striking a DEA Agent in the leg...

There were no drugs so he was not a drug dealer. The ballistics report could not confirm that he fired the shot that hit the cop. It might have come from the 32 bullets the police fired. Also Sen Tim Scott condemned the lack of charges by the grand jury.

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.
The police enforced a legal warrant. They knocked on the door - neighbor testimony confirmed this. The 'No-Knock' warrant story was debunked.

I agree citizens should not cede our civil rights, but when an armed police officer bursts into your house the intelligent thing to do is COMPLY rather than 'cede your LIFE' by resisting / shooting at them at that moment. There will be time later to address the legality of what happened.

Numerous others say they did not The one who did initially said they did not. If they didn't then the man has every right to fire a warning shot. The police could have moved away to ascertain what was going on. There was no reason to fire 32 shots vs 1.

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.
it was a legal warrant. what are you referring to exactly?

They were instructed to knock and announce their presence. If they didn't, he had every right to fire a warning shot.

How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
they weren't shooting at her. they were returning fire at the drug dude. she ran out into the line of fire. oops!!

Tommy, it's time to take a class on investigating crime.

Maybe you need one. There was no reason to fire 32 shots. They probably hit one of their own as well as Taylor.

How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
they weren't shooting at her. they were returning fire at the drug dude. she ran out into the line of fire. oops!!

Tommy, it's time to take a class on investigating crime.

Maybe you need one. There was no reason to fire 32 shots. They probably hit one of their own as well as Taylor.

According to ballistics it's possible.

Forum List

Back