Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

So a US Government employee shot a US Citizen in cold blood and that is OK...
See, I stopped reading at this early point in your post. What you suggest, is so patently incredulous.. that you may as well hold up a sign that states, "I'm a wicked troll, or have an IQ below 70. perhaps both."
How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
The only reason you loons are defending this is because she was a black woman. If she was some crazy survivalist militia type in Idaho you would be going ballistic.
Who fired the first shot?
FACT:
Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, has said he heard pounding at the door, but he did not hear anyone announce they were police.
He fired one shot at 12:43 a.m., according to his arrest citation, thinking intruders were breaking in.
According to officials, Walker's bullet struck Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the leg, requiring surgery. Mattingly and officers Brett Hankison and Myles Cosgrove returned fire, shooting more than 20 rounds.
FACT:
Taylor was struck multiple times and died in the hallway of her apartment, attorneys for her family say. The coroner's office listed her time of death as 12:48 a.m.

The charges were rejected and dropped by Bexar County District Attorney Joe Gonzales who said on Tuesday that Ometu was within his legal right to not identify himself,

Mathias Ometu, Black Jogger Arrested By San Antonio Police, Wants His Name Fully Cleared
it's not clear what you're point is in this link? The man does not have to identify himself, but that doesn't mean the cops just leave. They were looking for a person from a domestic dispute. he was approached and refused to give his name. His right. The cops therefore had the right to bring him in. To find out if he was the person from the domestic dispute? how the fk are they supposed to know what the fk the dude from the domestic dispute looked like? Let's play your scenario out, they say, oh okay you go on your way, that dude does end up being the dude and kills the woman? What would the next line be? cops had suspect under control and let him go. See, being a cop is no win game. And yet, people do that job. you're just insane with your beliefs.

How can you see it any different ? There was no need to shoot her. She was in her own house in the early hours of the morning and a group break in and shoot her.
they weren't shooting at her. they were returning fire at the drug dude. she ran out into the line of fire. oops!!

Tommy, it's time to take a class on investigating crime.

No you are an idiot because the alternative to your mythical "fair and equal" justice system is anarchy.

That is something I have never understood. Why is it when anyone talks about any changes to the Justice System the promised result is always anarchy. Doom and Gloom if we have police held accountable. The really funny thing is that the same people who promise that talk lovingly about killing Protestors and any criminals they imagine.

When the Supreme Court ruled that the police could no longer beat confessions out of people we were promised that the police would be unable to solve any crimes ever again. That didn’t happen. When Miranda came out we were told that nobody would talk to the cops. That didn’t happen. People still talk their way right into Prison.

We were told that the cops would be defenseless when Obama restricted the military equipment they could get. Because there is no way for the cops to survive without Bayonets and Grenade Launchers. That was literally the only things restricted. Machine Guns and automatic weapons were fine and still being doled out. Helmets and Body Armor were available. But without Bayonets the cops might as well be nekkid.

So now if we hold police accountable for their actions we have anarchy as the outcome. Fine. Bring it.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.

No you are an idiot because the alternative to your mythical "fair and equal" justice system is anarchy.

To you it's an acceptance of racism. I'll take anarchy.

No, it's acceptance of the reality of no system being perfect.

You really think anarchy will eliminate racism, when the biggest and strongest will rule?

There is a difference in understanding that nothing is perfect and making excuses and not holding people accountable when it goes wrong.

Holding accountable does not mean making examples of them because the mob demands "justice", which is what is happening in many of these cases.

How does looting and burning down my neighbors' local / community stores hold police accountable for unjust shooting and / or racial biased needless violence?

That is something I have never understood. Why is it when anyone talks about any changes to the Justice System the promised result is always anarchy. Doom and Gloom if we have police held accountable. The really funny thing is that the same people who promise that talk lovingly about killing Protestors and any criminals they imagine.

When the Supreme Court ruled that the police could no longer beat confessions out of people we were promised that the police would be unable to solve any crimes ever again. That didn’t happen. When Miranda came out we were told that nobody would talk to the cops. That didn’t happen. People still talk their way right into Prison.

We were told that the cops would be defenseless when Obama restricted the military equipment they could get. Because there is no way for the cops to survive without Bayonets and Grenade Launchers. That was literally the only things restricted. Machine Guns and automatic weapons were fine and still being doled out. Helmets and Body Armor were available. But without Bayonets the cops might as well be nekkid.

So now if we hold police accountable for their actions we have anarchy as the outcome. Fine. Bring it.
Did we have this in the past?
Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 10.14.31 AM.png

well, I'd like people to know the facts before they destroy others property cause of a temper tantrum.

yet another thread the demofks lost. can't comprehend facts. so sad.

Did we have this in the past?
View attachment 398282

Many Many times. In the south during desegregation. In the North during desegregation. Race Riots. History is replete with the events. War protests. After World War One the Veterans who had been promised to be taken care of rioted.

The problem with most people is they have no knowledge of History. They do not realize that time began before they became aware. For them all history before their personal life is ancient.

So a US Government employee shot a US Citizen in cold blood and that is OK...
See, I stopped reading at this early point in your post. What you suggest, is so patently incredulous.. that you may as well hold up a sign that states, "I'm a wicked troll, or have an IQ below 70. perhaps both."
The only reason you loons are defending this is because she was a black woman. If she was some crazy survivalist militia type in Idaho you would be going ballistic.
Who fired the first shot?
FACT:
Taylor's boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, has said he heard pounding at the door, but he did not hear anyone announce they were police.
He fired one shot at 12:43 a.m., according to his arrest citation, thinking intruders were breaking in.
According to officials, Walker's bullet struck Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly in the leg, requiring surgery. Mattingly and officers Brett Hankison and Myles Cosgrove returned fire, shooting more than 20 rounds.
FACT:
Taylor was struck multiple times and died in the hallway of her apartment, attorneys for her family say. The coroner's office listed her time of death as 12:48 a.m.
So now explain why Ms Taylor had to be killed by the death squad. She wasnt shooting anyone.She wasnt breaking any laws. Why did she have to die ?

The interesting thing is they did not search the apartment. Even after the shooting no search was ever conducted.
why do you supposed? maybe it was now a crime scene? too fking funny. you all know nothing about law.

So now explain why Ms Taylor had to be killed by the death squad. She wasnt shooting anyone.She wasnt breaking any laws. Why did she have to die ?
when you can answer why her drug buddy shot a cop first? go ask him.

Tommy, you need to go on amazon and buy a brain. ensure you get someone to install it in your head for you. wouldn't want the same thing to happen to that one, that happened with your current one.

Last edited:
Many Many times. In the south during desegregation. In the North during desegregation. Race Riots. History is replete with the events. War protests. After World War One the Veterans who had been promised to be taken care of rioted.

The problem with most people is they have no knowledge of History. They do not realize that time began before they became aware. For them all history before their personal life is ancient.
who intervened?

According to ballistics, we can't tell which gun fired the shot that hit the officer in the leg.

I recall that it was a 9mm, which only Taylor's boyfriend used. (Police had .40 pistols.)

Forum List

Back