Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
ok I thought this needed a thread by itself
many posters are calling BK a liar
I've asked MANY times for proof
I've gotten NONE
so--give specific quotes/links/evidence BK is liar
if not, well---you are WRONG

I think maybe when he was a toddler, he took a cookie from the cookie jar and didn't tell his mother about it. But let's be quiet about it, because if the democrats find out about it. They will demand an fbi investigation.

I think maybe when he was a toddler, he took a cookie from the cookie jar and didn't tell his mother about it. But let's be quiet about it, because if the democrats find out about it. They will demand an fbi investigation.
more true than not as with the thread I posted on Sotomayor
.....they[ Dems---left--''leftists'' ] demand investigations on ''idiotic''/illogical/untrue/unimportant/etc things but not the real/truthful/known/''proven''/important/etc things---in many aspects

6db7.gif

BK actually drinks whiskey on the side...........and here is how he hides it...........He has been unfaithful to beer.

ood83vkryy4henwewcj5.jpg

I can LIST what Ford lied about isn't it telling the left has no actual list of supposed lies Kavanaugh told?
Normally that would work, but liberals don't use any facts or truth to determine things. They rely on the hole in their face that excretes stupid.

Forum List

Back