Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Yes genius, we call it an unenumerated right. You are finally catching up with high school sophomores getting Ds in government class.
The federal government does not have “unenumerated right.” If there is such a thing, those fall to the states.

You must have failed high school sophomore government classes.

Not the Federal government. You don't really understand this, do you. Get the fuck out of here.
A state can dictate to you what happens in your family and you don't.

You're some kind of stupid BS.

No, you're trying to deflect it.
s-l400.jpg

The federal government does not have “unenumerated right.”
Nonsensical gibberish. Okay, last time we are stopping the class for the slow kid:

Unenumerated, constitutionally protected rights are those granted by the Supreme Court, but not explicitly mentioned in the constitution.

Yes, there are several.

I had to explain this to my 15 year old. But not my 19 year old, as he had already taken High school government class.

What's your excuse?

A state can dictate to you what happens in your family and you don't.

You're some kind of stupid BS.
States have the authority to legislate things which are beyond federal authority. There’s a thing called “federalism.” Learn what that means. It doesn’t mean the federal government is all powerful.

Last edited:
States have the authority to legislate things which are behind federal authority. There’s a thing called “federalism.” Learn what that means. It doesn’t mean the federal government is all powerful.
Damn, what piece of shit wingnut school did you try to attend?

Wow...you are dumb...

So.....if Starre Decisis is the last word.....you support "Separate but Equal," another decision by democrats on the Supreme Court, and you support the Supreme Court decision in Plessy v Ferguson....as settled law...right? You dumb ass....

You also believe the decision in Korematsu vs. the United States is settled law too....since you believe that Starre Decisis is unbreakable....

You also stand for the Supreme Court decision in Dredd Scott v Sandford......right? You doofus....

This is why morons like you shouldn't be anywhere near the levers of power....

Citizens United was bad law, and will be overturned

Money is not speech

Heller was also a bad decision

In fact there are several gun decisions that are bad law, that must be overturned.

Citizens United was bad law, and will be overturned

Money is not speech

Heller was also a bad decision

In fact there are several gun decisions that are bad law, that must be overturned.
Since heller mass murder events have become commonplace.

Nonsensical gibberish. Okay, last time we are stopping the class for the slow kid:

Unenumerated, constitutionally protected rights are those granted by the Supreme Court, but not explicitly mentioned in the constitution.

Yes, there are several.

I had to explain this to my 15 year old. But not my 19 year old, as he had already taken High school government class.

What's your excuse?
I’m done with you. Either you’re ignorant or stupid. Maybe both.
Then show how you know what the signs had on them.
I’m really trying hard not to insult you, but you’re making it really difficult. If you didn’t watch the news reports of those protests, that’s on you.

I’m done with you. Either you’re ignorant or stupid. Maybe both.

I’m really trying hard not to insult you, but you’re making it really difficult. If you didn’t watch the news reports of those protests, that’s on you.
So, you can't back your assertion with facts.

Damn, what piece of shit wingnut school did you try to attend?
You're an ignorant fool. Get the hell out of here until you understand the Constitution and how the Federal government works. People like you are the problem.

Attempting to influence the decision of a judge through intimidation is a federal crime. That’s what they did after the draft memo was leaked to the press.
They're engaging in crimes at federal, state, and local level, and not only don't they care but all the lefties are encouraging them and supporting them.

Forum List

Back