Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

You're an ignorant fool. Get the hell out of here until you understand the Constitution and how the Federal government works. People like you are the problem.
No, people like you are the problem. You're raging white privilege and little boi attitudes.

Now go kiss the ring.

They're engaging in crimes at federal, state, and local level, and not only don't they care but all the lefties are encouraging them and supporting them.
It’s odd Liberals can find rights not mentioned in US Constitution, but deny the rights which are clearly stated. Then when you point that out to them, they get angry and call you all kinds of names.

It’s odd Liberals can find rights not mentioned in US Constitution, but deny the rights which are clearly stated. Then when you point that out to them, they get angry and call you all kinds of names.
And those are?

Why is an elected official out in public? I don't agree with the protests but when you are elected your job is to stay out of the public. You surrender that part.

I'm not a reactionary originalist claiming long dead white men still dictate everything in our country.

Do what the man said

Get the fuck outta here

You don't want to adhere to the highest law in the land?

Then get the fuck out of here, and don't come back

Do what the man said

Get the fuck outta here

You don't want to adhere to the highest law in the land?

Then get the fuck out of here, and don't come back
I don't live in your christian theocracy boi.

I'm a lifelong Christian who would denounce any theocracy. Thankfully we have a separation of church and state.

And those are?
Read the US constitution.
Oops, you can stop there, dummy.

The Supreme courts that have granted several constitutionally protected, unenumerated rights were not all liberal, nor were all the assenting judges.

Literally every word you have vomited for several pages is demonstrably false.
I get it. You’re a troll. Nothing I posted is false. .

And those are?
Read the US constitution.

I get it. You’re a troll. Nothing I posted is false. .
It sure was, and I stated exactly why. You, being of low intellectual capability, we're unable to respond with anything but little hissy fits.

It's all there in black and white.

You didn't even know what an unenumerated right is.

You probably should not even be commenting.

Oops, you can stop there, dummy.

The Supreme courts that have granted several constitutionally protected, unenumerated rights were not all liberal, nor were all the assenting judges.

Literally every word you have vomited for several pages is demonstrably false.
You don’t even know the role of the Supreme Court.

I’m not going to engage the ignorant idiots any more.

If I don’t respond to your comment it’s because you’re a freaking idiot who doesn’t know what they’re talking about.

Forum List

Back