Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Whatever, Bozo.
The right of privacy is all over constitutional law QOP filter.

Do you have a right of privacy to travel? Engage in political discourse? Practice religion without reporting it to the state? To freely associate?

All these require a right of privacy.

It's very simple. You can't harass anyone. Doesn't matter who they are. You can't be this stupid.
So you have no support for your claim. Got it.
AS the wife had a stalker at one point I can very much say you can harass anyone.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Poor Justice Kavanaugh

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to him

David Hogg was in the political arena when that took place, and she was simply asking political questions. That's not harassment. Now if he was enjoying a meal, attending an entertainment venue, or strolling in the park with his family, then That's harassment. You leftists are just plain stupid. There's no other explanation for your ignorance.
Except you're literally thinking your opinion is fact.

The right of privacy is all over constitutional law QOP filter.

Do you have a right of privacy to travel? Engage in political discourse? Practice religion without reporting it to the state? To freely associate?

All these require a right of privacy.
Now you’re yapping. Whatever, Bozo.

I'm right. Hogg chose to be in the political arena that day. You're wrong because you're stupid and don't know the difference.
Is judge sniveling fratboy not in the political arena?

He choose to be public, so...

According to the article, I don't see where he was inconvenienced at all.
According to Politico, a person familiar with the situation said that Kavanaugh did not encounter the protesters at all and was able to finish his meal before leaving without dessert.

My opinion is fact because it's based on the truth.
Based on what?

Wow. Big whoop. According to your article, he never saw or heard the protestors, but left before dessert. How horrible! Of course, I rarely eat deserts when going out to dinner, as often stuffed by the time I finish salad or soup and main course. This is hysterical nonsense.
i guess you're ok with people harassing justices of the court eh ?

If Kavanaugh voted for abortion you'd be defending him and trashing the vermin harassing him. Hypocrite.

Already been happening. The same court said protesters had every right to protest outside of abortion clinics.

They have the same right to vote outside of anyplace one of the justices happens to be.

Of course they are welcome to repeal their decision allowing those nut cases from protesting outside of abortion clinics, and the problem goes away.

See how that works?

He's not in the political arena when he's enjoying a meal, you dumb fuck.
What political arena was David Hogg in when he was walking on the street?

She followed him for blocks yelling lies at him.

Forum List

Back