Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

I call Justice Kavanaughs attention to the First Amendment

I am sure he must have read it
I'm sure you think that's a very clever response but I don't recall seeing the word "harassment" mentioned in the 1st amendment. Please point me to where it is.

I'm sure you think that's a very clever response but I don't recall seeing the word "harassment" mentioned in the 1st amendment. Please point me to where it is.

Is voicing displeasure harassment?

Are Supreme Court Justices immune from public discourse?

You can't seriously be arguing that the "validity" any law that "has not been challenged" is therefore suspect?
That would cover about 99% of our laws.
He just throws shit at the wall, hoping some sticks. He's a bullshitter.

What a bunch of fascist goons.

I wonder if the mob killed him, if anyone would resist Biden replacing him with a good little leftist.
Yeah, they totally should have all brought rifles and combat gear and just stormed into the restaurant, like your hillbilly Heroes. Then that would be totally cool.

Do you agree or disagree with the statement released by Morton's?

Protestors held a demonstration outside a Washington D.C. restaurant after getting word that Brett Kavanaugh was inside, forcing the Supreme Court justice to depart from a back door, Politico reported.

Mortons has no right to regulate free speech outside their restaurant

If a leftist crapped on your picnic table, these vermin here would defend the right to do it. Unbelievable pawns.

If a leftist crapped on your picnic table, these vermin here would defend the right to do it. Unbelievable pawns.
If a conservative shit on your picnic table, QOP Filter would defend it as the right to stick it the Libs.

Unbelievable level of sycophancy.

Everyone time to kiss the ring!

The statement from Morton's says what needs to be said...

Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency."

The statement from Morton's says what needs to be said...

Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency."
Hahahahaha

"Disturbing the dinner..."

Not sure that one is going to have legs with people who just lost bodily autonomy.

Hahahahaha

"Disturbing the dinner..."

Not sure that one is going to have legs with people who just lost bodily autonomy.

Whether you agree with the decision or not does not justify this sort of harassment not just of Kavanaugh but also everyone else in the place.

All they accomplish is to lose the support of the non-zealots.

Forum List

Back