Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

If a conservative shit on your picnic table, QOP Filter would defend it as the right to stick it the Libs.

Unbelievable level of sycophancy.

Everyone time to kiss the ring!
Your day is coming and it will be glorious. You trash want a civil war, just keep poking and you'll get your wish.

Whether you agree with the decision or not does not justify this sort of harassment not just of Kavanaugh but also everyone else in the place.

All they accomplish is to lose the support of the non-zealots.
Yeah,I doubt that. No rational reason is going to think, "well that does it, they yelled over those strangers' dinner conversations, so fuck their bodily autonomy, now."

Harassed? By people protesting outside? I guess we can only protest in big empty fields, now.

Wow. Big whoop. According to your article, he never saw or heard the protestors, but left before dessert. How horrible! Of course, I rarely eat deserts when going out to dinner, as often stuffed by the time I finish salad or soup and main course. This is hysterical nonsense.
It is illegal to protest outside the homes of SCOTUS.

Merrick Garland and the DOJ does not care, and will not enforce the law, even after an assassination attempt at one of the homes.

The US has a Constitutional crisis, with democrats siding with law breakers for political gain.

Certainly you aren't referring to yourself as "in the middle". You voted for a pro-abort president with a 50 year history of racism, misogyny, and corruption. You're ALL the way over to the left.
Come on hoss, racism, misogyny and corruption are on the QOP application form.

The statement from Morton's says what needs to be said...

Politics, regardless of your side or views, should not trample the freedom at play of the right to congregate and eat dinner. There is a time and place for everything. Disturbing the dinner of all of our customers was an act of selfishness and void of decency."

Mortons can control speech that happens inside their establishment and ask protestors to leave

They have no right to ban protest outside their establishment

Mortons can control speech that happens inside their establishment and ask protestors to leave

They have no right to ban protest outside their establishment

There is an old saying that "just because you can do something, does not mean that you should"

and yes, the protestors were probably in their legal rights, but that does not mean it is the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back