Brexit dividend - right wing terrorist firebombs immigration centre

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Ho hum. Right wingers doing what they do.
Of course when you have a govt that stirs up hatred of refugees its no shock.

The tories know what they are doing. Appealing to their base because every aspect of their rule is falling to bits.

Blood on their hands.

This should be nationwide and spread to the US. If the British are finally standing up for themselves they deserve a hearty congratulations. Now for the Scots and Irish.

The tories know what they are doing. Appealing to their base because every aspect of their rule is falling to bits.

Blood on their hands.
So he wasn’t a Muslim cock-gobbler like *some* people around here.

If only you Brits stood up for your country instead of actively trying to destroy it through mass immigration.

Blood on their hands.
Meanwhile in the US leftest terrorist are firebombing Pro-life centers.

You pro-baby killers don't have just a little blood on your hands you are committing genocide. Margret Sanger would be so proud that you people love killing Black fetuses.
Ho hum. Left wingers doing what they do.

What is that? A few Brits still with enough sense left to keep trying to save their country?

Offhand, it looks like your government has FAILED.

9E9E9029EDF8E.jpg

You and other Brits will soon be dhimmis in your own country, and everyone will be able to say that the British Empire fell without so much as even a shot or a whimper.

What is that? A few Brits still with enough sense left to keep trying to save their country?

Offhand, it looks like your government has FAILED.

View attachment 721273

You and other Brits will soon be dhimmis in your own country, and everyone will be able to say that the British Empire fell without so much as even a shot or a whimper.
Odd...The don't look Anglo-Saxon. ;)

Blood on their hands.
An explosion in a shithole country is nothing new. Try again Tammy.

I suppose the type of people who try to overthrow a
democratic election dont get too excited about a few petrol bombs.

My post was aimed at decent folk and not at gutter trash.

I suppose the type of people who try to overthrow a
democratic election dont get too excited about a few petrol bombs.

Look out of your window. The gutter trash is right in front of you.

I suppose the type of people who try to overthrow a democratic election
You mean like how Britain tried to overthrow the democratic elections in the colonies to get the hell away from England? We don't have democratic elections here, Buzzkill, we're a REPUBLIC.

dont get too excited about a few petrol bombs.
You must mean like those kind used on the populations of India, South Africa and every other country on the planet the Brits invaded?

But Tommy, I would have thought people like you would be right at home with gutter trash!

Funny listening to a guy who lives in a country which a century ago, tried to starve the Irish out of existence, even those who fled to America, the Brits came here and treated them like DOGS.
Its a thread about Britain dopey.
FFS try and keep up.

It was according to evidence and reporting exactly as Tommy said. A Right wing man who is deemed to be a terrorist. He was though 66. That is a bit old for this sort of thing. I say was because he then killed himself. His bombs caused only slight injuries to two staff so tough luck to those of you who have all but said you wanted to see dead brown/black people.

I can see why people on this thread enjoy being anonymous to avoid the police wanting a word with them.

This should be nationwide and spread to the US. If the British are finally standing up for themselves they deserve a hearty congratulations. Now for the Scots and Irish.
What are you implying? That they should overthrow the English invaders?

Forum List

Back