Brexit

Seems that the Brexit gains more prominent supporters
Boris Johnson Backs Campaign To Leave EU

I think Boris is trying to get a better deal than Cameron's.

My dog could get a better deal than Cameron, we hold the ace of trumps and it is time Cameron brought it into play. Can the EU afford to lose our money, and then see the thousands of migrants from Europe returned home with the loss of their UK welfare and UK medical care
There are over 2m brits living in the EU you thick fucker. Where are you going to put all of them ?

My dog could get a better deal than Cameron, we hold the ace of trumps and it is time Cameron brought it into play. Can the EU afford to lose our money, and then see the thousands of migrants from Europe returned home with the loss of their UK welfare and UK medical care
There are over 2m brits living in the EU you thick fucker. Where are you going to put all of them ?

Rephrase that post minus the foul insult, and I'll give you the answer

Where they came from after the 10 to 15 million immigrants have all left. Have you seen the latest prediction that the UK will have 80 million inhabitants with another 2 or 3 million illegals by 2020. So where are we going to put those 10 million expected over the next 5 years ?

Now who is thick ?

Typical looney left moron, resort to profanities and anti social activity when you cant win the argument

Typical looney left moron, resort to profanities and anti social activity when you cant win the argument

Because there wasn't one in the first place. There never is. It's like going into a wormhole.

Where they came from after the 10 to 15 million immigrants have all left. Have you seen the latest prediction that the UK will have 80 million inhabitants with another 2 or 3 million illegals by 2020. So where are we going to put those 10 million expected over the next 5 years ?

Now who is thick ?

The Brits in the EU can stay there. Many were there before the Union. Would need more paper work, that's all.

Now who is thick ?

The Brits in the EU can stay there. Many were there before the Union. Would need more paper work, that's all.

No, the British in the EU would become illegal immigrants overnight without residency or work permits unless the EU establishes a special regime for British subjects.

Now who is thick ?

No, the British in the EU would become illegal immigrants overnight without residency or work permits unless the EU establishes a special regime for British subjects.
:fu:

Now who is thick ?
You are.
Its been shown on this thread that you make up figures to support your hate agenda.
Get back under the rock that shelters you.

Now who is thick ?
You are.
Its been shown on this thread that you make up figures to support your hate agenda.
Get back under the rock that shelters you.

Another taffy beaten by the English, and claims its cos we is racist init

In all probability the EU will establish the special regime. There will be a deal between the EU and Britain, according to which Britain allows a certain number of the EU citizens to work and live there, and in return the EU allows the same for the British.

Now who is thick ?

:fu:

Isn't that precious.

In all probability the EU will establish the special regime. There will be a deal between the EU and Britain, according to which Britain allows a certain number of the EU citizens to work and live there, and in return the EU allows the same for the British.

It will be very complicated. Just considering unemployment compensation, there are more British subjects receiving benefits, particularly in the wealthier EU states than EU nationals receiving benefits in the UK. To complicate matters worse, unemployment benefits are higher in the states that have more of their nationals receiving unemployment benefits in the UK. France's benefits are three times higher than those in Britain, for example. Not to mention healthcare benefits. Very complicated.

Revealed: thousands of Britons on benefits across EU

It will be very complicated. Just considering unemployment compensation, there are more British subjects receiving benefits, particularly in the wealthier EU states than EU nationals receiving benefits in the UK. To complicate matters worse, unemployment benefits are higher in the states that have more of their nationals receiving unemployment benefits in the UK. France's benefits are three times higher than those in Britain, for example. Not to mention healthcare benefits. Very complicated.

BULLSHIT we pay the highest rate of welfare to unemployed immigrants, which is why so many flock to the UK. The eastern Europeans know they can get upwards of £500 a week and not work which is why they don't stop in France. If they did stop in France they would get a lot less and then be taken of welfare after just 6 months.

Have you read that article properly?

Yes, but if we take a look at East European countries, the situation will be completely different. Moreover, I don’t think it is correct to consider only unemployment benefits in this case. It is more important to consider how many European citizens (particularly from Eastern Europe) work in the UK. I am sure the Polish government, for example, won’t be very happy to see thousands of jobless Poles coming back to home without a perspective to find a job there. Without any doubts, East European countries will be fierce supporters of a compromise with the UK; and the EU as a whole won’t have any choice but to agree with that.

Forum List

Back