Brian Kolfage’s GFundTheWall Just Passed $5 Million Dollars (In just 3 Days!)

It must be DEVASTATING for you to see average Americans don't give a damn about your stupid talking points.
Trust me. Not a lot of Americans have read my comments in this thread. Just a handful of USMB right wing nuts.
It isn't "your comment" the public is rejecting. It is your ideology as proven with the money raised for this DESPITE the constant drumbeat of the very talking point you also spewed.

What percentage of the wall has been paid by the fund? And how much do you expect it to raise.

Well....if you read the link, they're looking to raise $1B. You can read, right?

It must be DEVASTATING for you to see average Americans don't give a damn about your stupid talking points.
Trust me. Not a lot of Americans have read my comments in this thread. Just a handful of USMB right wing nuts.
It isn't "your comment" the public is rejecting. It is your ideology as proven with the money raised for this DESPITE the constant drumbeat of the very talking point you also spewed.
How many Americans have not donated?
You lob the softest arguments.

What percentage of the wall has been paid by the fund? And how much do you expect it to raise.

Well....if you read the link, they're looking to raise $1B. You can read, right?
Try to read what other people ask you, assuming you can read. I asked you how much money you think will be raised. I didn’t ask you how much they expect to raise.

subtract the number that did from 300 million and you got your figure. duh you can't do math?

subtract the number that did from 300 million and you got your figure. duh you can't do math?
I forced you to show how few Americans Grampa was referring to. He's gonna be mad at you!

I forced you to show how few Americans Grampa was referring to. He's gonna be mad at you!
how many pay payroll taxes?

Must be using that Obama math.

It's not about how many it is about the seriousness of those that do disagree.
When the left disagrees they stomp their feet, cry on TV and march in the streets. Yet nothing changes.
The right are actually putting their money where their mouth is rather than pussy hats on their heads.

There's a freaking Hero. The "Wounded Warrior Project" could have been and should have been the best way to repay severely injured Veterans for their service but it seems that WWP supports fake warriors who may not have seen any combat. Former president Obama decreed that Veterans may receive a PTSD pension even if they never saw a day of combat. Apparently imagining you are in combat can cause a member of the military to sue the government for a pension. As a Vietnam Veteran I refuse to donate to WWP unless victims of PTSD have also been awarded a Purple Heart. As long as it WWP wastes donations on PTSD phony mental cases rather than real Warriors I will find a better venue.

So this vet is collecting for a wall? He had is house built with the help of Gary Sinese foundation and it was given to him in one of the richest cities in Florida. Seems to me he'd want to collect and give to homeless vets and U.S. citizens living in poverty through no fault of their own. There are more U.S. citizens that need help than the federal government to build a fucking wall. If the people want the fucking wall built get your asses and tools down to the border and build the fucking thing.

When the left disagrees they stomp their feet, cry on TV and march in the streets. Yet nothing changes.
The right are actually putting their money where their mouth is rather than pussy hats on their heads.

How much did you donate?

First the "average American" was against my point of view (Most Americans don't want the Wall).
Then you switched to "The intensity with which right wing nuts who donate to this gofundme don’t like this liberal's point of view sure is strong ".
You're trying too hard.

Forum List

Back