Bridal shop refuses to let tranny try on dress

Bridal shop refuses to let transgender shopper try on gowns - Saskatchewan - CBC News

So tranny goes histrionic a d goes to the press seeking attention

Hansen3.jpg

I think you need some help.

Noomi are you denying the shop owner is being asked to deny reality? Answer the question

Even if she was dressed as a man, she still should have been able to try on dresses. Is there is a law that says that men cannot try on women's clothes?

The shop owner should be shamed, and the idiot customers were probably jealous that this woman looked better in a dress than they did.

She is a man. Why do you want people to be forced to deny reality? Should your I sanity be forced on others simply because you are a deranged mutant?

She is a man. Why do you want people to be forced to deny reality? Should your I sanity be forced on others simply because you are a deranged mutant?

Lets be honest. If you didn't already know she was biologically a man, would you have guessed she was a man just from looking at the picture?

Ps I can't wait till trannies start showing up at those fat women only guns. The liberal darling group cat fight will be hilarious

The shop owner should be forced to deny reality in his own private property!

Denying reality is denying that transgender people and cross dressers exist, as well as denying the fact they are harmless.

If one owns a restaurant, they don't deny service to people based on their gender or religion, color, shape, size, etc.

If this person dresses in her/his own private dressing room, who does it hurt? The owners of the shop are discriminating based on their personal values of right and wrong. It's un-American. America is about freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

Last edited:
Good for the shop owner!! :thup:

Most of these perverts are walking disease containers with all kinds of STD's and infections.

It's not fair for the next customer to try on the same wedding dress and risk being contaminated with some horrific disease. .. :eek:

So if I feel like I'm a senior citizen the shop owner must give me a senior discount if they offer one?

Most of these perverts are walking disease containers with all kinds of STD's and infections.

It's not fair for the next customer to try on the same wedding dress and risk being contaminated with some horrific disease. .. :doubt:

Lets not be unreasonable. You could have a woman try on the dress and leave her contagious skin disease all over it.

Lets be honest. If you didn't already know she was biologically a man, would you have guessed she was a man just from looking at the picture?

So how did the shop owner know it was a man?

Says she looked like a man - but I asked you if she looks like a man in the photo.
Yes it does and that's not how it appeared on the day in question with the benefit of photo retouching.

Why do you think people should be forced to deny reality? Should soneone with a dick demand to be treated by a gynecologist?

Only a fucking retard thinks a woman can get prostate cancer but you deviants will force us to think it is possible

Somebody here thinks about transexuality a whole lot, eh?

Of course he thinks about perverted trannnies all the time because he's so concerned about how perverted and unnatural they are, right?

So he thinks and thinks and he fantasies and he complains to anyone who will listen about how much he hates them and how much we all ought to hate them too.

And he does all this why?

Because he is so normal and because he, unlike those perverted sexually obsessed and confused trannies he thinks about all the time, is so secure in his sexual identity.

:cool:

It's not fair for the next customer to try on the same wedding dress and risk being contaminated with some horrific disease. .. :doubt:

Lets not be unreasonable. You could have a woman try on the dress and leave her contagious skin disease all over it.

Male to female trannies have the highest HIV infection rate of any group. I doubt you could transmit it via a dress but are you going to deny their HIV infection rates too? Or will you spout done bullshit about how stigmas makes them take it up the ass without condoms?

For the millionth time you fucking covksucking liberal retard. Because people are being forced to deny reality.

Male to female trannies have the highest HIV infection rate of any group. I doubt you could transmit it via a dress but are you going to deny their HIV infection rates too? Or will you spout done bullshit about how stigmas makes them take it up the ass without condoms?

Link?

Forum List

Back