Bridal shop refuses to let tranny try on dress

Lets not be unreasonable. You could have a woman try on the dress and leave her contagious skin disease all over it.

Male to female trannies have the highest HIV infection rate of any group. I doubt you could transmit it via a dress but are you going to deny their HIV infection rates too? Or will you spout done bullshit about how stigmas makes them take it up the ass without condoms?

Link?

CDC - HIV Among Transgender People - Transgender - Other at Risk - Risk - HIV/AIDS

Lets not be unreasonable. You could have a woman try on the dress and leave her contagious skin disease all over it.

Male to female trannies have the highest HIV infection rate of any group. I doubt you could transmit it via a dress but are you going to deny their HIV infection rates too? Or will you spout done bullshit about how stigmas makes them take it up the ass without condoms?

Link?

Even if they do, you cannot transmit HIV by trying on a dress.

Last edited:
Many restaurants display signs with, "No shirts, No shoes, No service" and it's perfectly legal for them to refuse service to patrons not meeting those requirements.

So the bridal shop owner should put up a sign saying, "Only natural born women are allowed to try on wedding dresses". .. :cool:

Last edited:
Many restaurants display signs with, "No shirts, No shoes, No service" and it's perfectly legal for them to refuse service to patrons not meeting those requirements.

So the bridal shop owner should put up a sign saying, "Only natural born women are allowed to try on wedding dresses". .. :cool:

LOL So, if someone has been through the entire operative procedure, how are they going to check?

Last edited:
Very few go all the way because they wish to retain working genitalia

So they are going to check people's genital areas before they try on clothes? Will this apply to everyone, or will they single out those who look effeminate or butch?

Too funny. Proving bigots will go to any length of irrationality to satisfy their need to be hateful and fearful of anything with which they are not comfortable.

The CDC should mandate these disease ridden perverts be required to wear an industrial strength HazMat suit whenever they leave the house.

It would be a matter of public safety. .. :cool:

Should I be able to think bacon is made out if chicken and then bring it Into synagogues and mosques?

I must say that I don't understand why it is necessary to join such a person's personal pronoun choice. This 'person' wanted to try on a dress. If we don't want to call a biological male 'he' because of confusion about gender, 'person' serves quite well.

It does seem a bit strange that any person who wanted to and might buy it should not try on an article of clothing. It isn't as if there is any more risk of harm to others from one person as another. No need for paranoia.

But will they think I'm black if I think I'm black? Will I be able to get a black scholarship or benefit from affirmative action if I think I'm black?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Should I be able to think bacon is made out if chicken and then bring it Into synagogues and mosques?

One is entitled to think/believe anything. That's why and how all these religions exist. It's convincing others to choose to believe the same thing that seems to be the source of so much woe.

I must say that I don't understand why it is necessary to join such a person's personal pronoun choice. This 'person' wanted to try on a dress. If we don't want to call a biological male 'he' because of confusion about gender, 'person' serves quite well.

It does seem a bit strange that any person who wanted to and might buy it should not try on an article of clothing. It isn't as if there is any more risk of harm to others from one person as another. No need for paranoia.

'neg' from the usual..."individual" for the above, totally innocuous post. Just thought those defending him/her should know something about the character she/he has:
(from) 'Sunni "Man"' you're an Idiot.....true story. Enjoy!! :)

Congratulations for the intelligent display of refutation. I suppose I can expect new 'negs' from you again every 48 hours like the last time your tiny little ego got pricked. Inability to engage in adult, thinking debate is one of the only things we can rely on from this 'person'.

She is a man. Why do you want people to be forced to deny reality? Should your I sanity be forced on others simply because you are a deranged mutant?

Lets be honest. If you didn't already know she was biologically a man, would you have guessed she was a man just from looking at the picture?

Look at his hands, are you blind?

Somebody here thinks about transexuality a whole lot, eh?

Of course he thinks about perverted trannnies all the time because he's so concerned about how perverted and unnatural they are, right?

So he thinks and thinks and he fantasies and he complains to anyone who will listen about how much he hates them and how much we all ought to hate them too.

And he does all this why?

Because he is so normal and because he, unlike those perverted sexually obsessed and confused trannies he thinks about all the time, is so secure in his sexual identity.

:cool:

It is usually those with the greatest self hate that express hate to others.

Forum List

Back