"Bridgegate" update/s

Whether or not it needs to be national news, I do not know, but whenever a government official (who may or may not be a leading contender for the White House) may be involved in an abuse of power scandal, I want to know about it.

And What makes it "national news"? I submit what makes it national news is the fact that information from any region is extremely easy to get via the internet these days.

Immie

I'm sure then that you would be equally curious about this one.
Hillary Clinton adviser started an election-day traffic jam | The Daily Caller

Yes, I would. To me, this kind of thing reeks of arrogance and it truly pisses me off. Last year Biden came to the town I work in. They closed all traffic on the only East/West street through town for several hours. Arrogant prick!

Immie

No. Not the same, not even close. And, certainly not arbitrarily caused by Vice President Biden.

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the Middle East is Dangerous! SCANDAL!

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

Oh my the irony of that post.

They're hypocritical assholes and Dot heads the list.

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the Middle East is Dangerous! SCANDAL!

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

:rolleyes: Riiiiight

I've been out of the loop for a while so I missed the whole IRS "scandal". After reading the article how exactly is this a scandal?

what did they apologize for then?

You are equating apology to scandal?

Yet another idiot who doesn't know what scandal means.

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun
noun: scandal; plural noun: scandals
an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

It's a scandal if it's REGARDED as wrong, moron.

No, Benghazi was a terrorist attack...like those that have occurred under the past half dozen President's terms.

This was members of a governor's close, personal staff intentionally inflicting political retribution and intentionally harming innocent constituents in the process.

but but the irs, which did the same thing, is not a scandal

:lol:

we've already been over this little guy. Who's submission for tax-exempt status was denied? I'll give you the time you need to find that out.
I think with the IRS it was more like 90% of those being challenged by the IRS was with right wing organizations along with the long delay times regarding these right wing organizations.
Quit being an disingenuous tool, Dot. You're more transparent than the the administration.
:eusa_whistle:

I've been out of the loop for a while so I missed the whole IRS "scandal". After reading the article how exactly is this a scandal?

The public was outraged, they apologized for
misconduct and wrongdoing.

So not only is it a SCANDAL, it's a VALID scandal. There actually WAS wrongdoing, and they admitted it.

People are disgusted, outraged, appalled...and that is scandal.

Leftist douchebags are attempting to change the definition of the word scandal in much the same way they have changed the definitions of the words "baby" and "marriage" and "constitutional" and "illegal".

All words that have given them a lot of trouble...so they just change what they mean, and voila!

The public was outraged, they apologized for
misconduct and wrongdoing.

So not only is it a SCANDAL, it's a VALID scandal. There actually WAS wrongdoing, and they admitted it.

People are disgusted, outraged, appalled...and that is scandal.

dot com thinks an apology means nothing was done wrong.

dot com is a left of truthmatters hack.

:)

IRS scandal? Did the IRS buy the GW Bridge, and it turns out it's the IRS' fault rather than Christie's after all? It's a kornspiracy, I tellz ya!
wink_smile.gif

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun
an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

You are kidding, aren't you? First of all it would be considered a action, not an event. Second, since there were no legal charges it was a immoral action. Third, how "general" the public was is debatable. The action was the immoral flagging of tax exempt status requests for a certain categorization of applications. Do you have example of this so called "general public outrage"?

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun

You are kidding, aren't you? First of all it would be considered a action, not an event. Second, since there were no legal charges it was a immoral action. Third, how "general" the public was is debatable. The action was the immoral flagging of tax exempt status requests for a certain categorization of applications. Do you have example of this so called "general public outrage"?

Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

:cuckoo:

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun

if they did nothing wrong, why did they apologize?

good grief.

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun

No, seriously, this is what the whole "IRS scandal" is about? The entire federal government and this is all you could pull out? I would be completely shocked if any one of you could give me the name of a single organization which got immorally flagged.

No, seriously, this is what the whole "IRS scandal" is about? The entire federal government and this is all you could pull out? I would be completely shocked if any one of you could give me the name of a single organization which got immorally flagged.

wtf....and yet they apologized to the 100 orgs.

are you human?

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun

if they did nothing wrong, why did they apologize?

good grief.

In the old days they used to dunk witches until the witch confessed and proved them right.

Obama said the IRS scandal was a scandal and that he would get to the bottom of it as if he was on the outside looking in.

His dumbfuck followers keep claiming it wasn't a scandal.

Forum List

Back