"Bridgegate" update/s

Obama said the IRS scandal was a scandal and that he would get to the bottom of it as if he was on the outside looking in.

His dumbfuck followers keep claiming it wasn't a scandal.

You said Obama has no idea what a scandal is and now he is the definitive voice? Confused much?

You are kidding, aren't you? First of all it would be considered a action, not an event. Second, since there were no legal charges it was a immoral action. Third, how "general" the public was is debatable. The action was the immoral flagging of tax exempt status requests for a certain categorization of applications. Do you have example of this so called "general public outrage"?

if they did nothing wrong, why did they apologize?

good grief.

In the old days they used to dunk witches until the witch confessed and proved them right.

and who at the IRS was dunked?

retard

You are equating apology to scandal?

Yet another idiot who doesn't know what scandal means.

scan·dal
ˈskandl/
noun
noun: scandal; plural noun: scandals
an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.

It's a scandal if it's REGARDED as wrong, moron.

You are kidding, aren't you? First of all it would be considered a action, not an event. Second, since there were no legal charges it was a immoral action. Third, how "general" the public was is debatable. The action was the immoral flagging of tax exempt status requests for a certain categorization of applications. Do you have example of this so called "general public outrage"?
Do you actually think that the DOJ (Eric Holder) would actually do his job? When has he ever when it was a liberal issue? Man, that's just down right funny :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
the left is truly amazing. irs, not a scandal, benghazi not a scandal....

this, huge scandal and numerous threads

:rolleyes:

No, Benghazi was a terrorist attack...like those that have occurred under the past half dozen President's terms.

This was members of a governor's close, personal staff intentionally inflicting political retribution and intentionally harming innocent constituents in the process.

but but the irs, which did the same thing, is not a scandal

:lol:

Yes, the IRS was a "scandal"...but it wasn't Obama's scandal. He wasn't involved. His Chief of Staff wasn't involved. His Deputy CoS wasn't involved. People he appointed personally were not involved.

It's not the same...no matter how desperately you try to make it so.

No, Benghazi was a terrorist attack...like those that have occurred under the past half dozen President's terms.

This was members of a governor's close, personal staff intentionally inflicting political retribution and intentionally harming innocent constituents in the process.

but but the irs, which did the same thing, is not a scandal

:lol:

Yes, the IRS was a "scandal"...but it wasn't Obama's scandal. He wasn't involved. His Chief of Staff wasn't involved. His Deputy CoS wasn't involved. People he appointed personally were not involved.

It's not the same...no matter how desperately you try to make it so.

yeah....you're right, the executive officer of america has nothing to do with the IRS

LOL

Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

:cuckoo:

No, seriously, this is what the whole "IRS scandal" is about? The entire federal government and this is all you could pull out? I would be completely shocked if any one of you could give me the name of a single organization which got immorally flagged.

Correct.

The IRS ‘scandal’ is phony as contrived by conservatives, with baseless, unfounded allegations that the president or someone in the Westwing instructed IRS officials to hold up applications made by conservative groups for political reasons.

The fact is the president did not ‘instruct’ the IRS to do anything, nor did anyone in the WH.

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

what Obama "scandals" :eusa_eh: Seems you're late to the party. They've all been thoroughly debunked in this thread, and the other thread, as the fruitless partisan witch hunts that they were, instigated by Firebug (R-CA) :thup:

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the Middle East is Dangerous! SCANDAL!

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".
^ that

Denial does not equal debunking.

Immie

Wow, you really are an idiot, aren't you?

:cuckoo:

No, seriously, this is what the whole "IRS scandal" is about? The entire federal government and this is all you could pull out? I would be completely shocked if any one of you could give me the name of a single organization which got immorally flagged.

Correct.

The IRS ‘scandal’ is phony as contrived by conservatives, with baseless, unfounded allegations that the president or someone in the Westwing instructed IRS officials to hold up applications made by conservative groups for political reasons.

The fact is the president did not ‘instruct’ the IRS to do anything, nor did anyone in the WH.

how do you know that? based on obama's word? but christie's word is not good enough?

:rolleyes:

I'm gonna send a flock of right wing extemist PMs to several of our more blatant Marxists who so love The IRS. They won't read them but NSA will and, next you know, they'll get to experience the loving, caring attentions of the regime's goon squad (IRS) for themselves.

It'll be educational!

I'm sure then that you would be equally curious about this one.
Hillary Clinton adviser started an election-day traffic jam | The Daily Caller

Yes, I would. To me, this kind of thing reeks of arrogance and it truly pisses me off. Last year Biden came to the town I work in. They closed all traffic on the only East/West street through town for several hours. Arrogant prick!

Immie

No. Not the same, not even close. And, certainly not arbitrarily caused by Vice President Biden.

No, they are not the same. You are absolutely correct about that.

The Christie scandal is about abuse of power. Now, Christie himself may or may not have been guilty of abusing his power, but it is obvious that his staff abused their own.

As for the Clinton issue presented to me here and my example of Biden, those are simply arrogant elitist getting away with their damned arrogance.

Immie

Leftist douchebags are attempting to change the definition of the word scandal in much the same way they have changed the definitions of the words "baby" and "marriage" and "constitutional" and "illegal".

All words that have given them a lot of trouble...so they just change what they mean, and voila!

The definitions of such words will remain changed until such time as it no longer suits progressives at which time the original meetings will be reinstated.

Immie

Forum List

Back